What is happening with Obama and Planned Parenthood (PP)? Obama and the United Nations? It’s a plain fact Obama can reduce the debt easily. But he’s not budging with those items. Obama’s being very coy about his actions. Obama will not cut taxpayer funds for PP, even though 98% of their expenditures are for abortion.
Obama seems to think PP can do no bad. Lately, he decided to trample the will of New Hampshire. On 9/13, the Obama administration made a decision to force New Hampshire taxpayers to fund the Planned Parenthood abortion business, even after New Hampshire’s Executive Council voted to revoke a $1.8 million contract.
PP says the reinstated grant will not fund abortions. But it frees up money the abortion business would otherwise have to spend on advertising and promoting abortions. Obama Administration did not provide any competitive process for other non-abortion agencies to compete for the contract.
In College Campus Censorship – LifeNews.com describes how PP, and its radically pro-abortion surrogate, Sister Song, have been desperate to find ways to counter efforts to reduce Black abortion. In 2009 PP performed over 330,000 abortions. Over 2/3 of all abortions in the US are done on Black babies. A full 98% of its services are going to pregnant women who abort.
Obama refuses to eliminate any public funding for PP and their abortions. He seems to act as though PP is extremely important to his presidency. [YouTube – Barack Obama Addresses Planned Parenthood]
Along with that, Obama refuses to cut taxpayer funds to the UN. UN Agencies Stockpile Billions While Women and … – LifeNews.com shows how the UN had stockpiled funds of over $12.2 billion by the end of 2009 [Time to Rein in the U.N.’s Budget | The Heritage Foundation].
There are 18 Arabic/Islamic States that vote against the US 75% of the time. This is according to both the US State Department, and UN records. For Egypt, Jordan, Pakistan, India, and Saudi Arabia, the US sends over $9 billion/yr. In the 2010 budget year, the US portion for the UN was $7.7 billion. With the growth rate staying constant at 26%/yr, the US will pay $9.7 billion to the UN in 2011, and $11.2 billion in 2012.
Suddenly, World Government comes to mind. For such a government, there has to be a leader. One specific person has to control one country’s specific items: energy options, healthcare, population control, climate control, and many others.
A purported leader should have many advantages, such as speaking well, desire to change the future, and purported love of all races and ethnicities. One has to start small, gain trust, and eventually have enough power to run roughshod over those who disagree.
Only two topics have been touched in this column. For energy options, Obama wants to charge for any CO2 produced. He has gotten close to worldwide consensus on this idea. But he could generate over a million new American jobs looking for drilling, and refining newfound oil; as well as building, and running new American nuclear facilities.
He could eliminate the institution of “Obamacare”, cut billions in the cost of government, and stop forcing America to pay for abortions. Just on the economic side, The Economic Cost of Abortion: $202 Billion in Lost Taxes … per year, demonstrates how abortions are resulting in billions in lost taxes.
Population will be in an unstoppable freefall by 2100, and anthropogenic global warming has proven to be a scientific farce. But the government keeps pumping in billions to prove how it’s being a savior to its people. And Obama’s dealings with Unions is leading America down the proverbial one-controller path.
Obama’s first two stimulus packages cost a trillion dollars. Now, America is almost $15 trillion in debt. There are 47% of Americans (highest in history) receiving one, or more, federal benefit payments, and dependent on a non-producing government. The Department of Labor reports unemployment at 9.1%. But the real unemployment rate, counting those who have since stopped looking for work, is 16.2% (August) [American Thinker/Chad Stafco].
Per the Heritage Foundation, 75 major new regulations were passed since Obama took office, costing US businesses $40 billion. It’s also known near-future Obama plans—Obama to propose $1.5 trillion in new tax revenue.
He’s attempting another bailout. When have we heard bailout before?
If Obama stays in office, World Government, here we come. And Planned Parenthood was the first step.
Kevin Roeten can be reached at email@example.com.Tweet
Latest posts by Kevin Roeten (see all)
- Occupy Movement in Shambles - January 11, 2012
- Obama Welcomes You to a Death Camp for Down Syndrome - December 13, 2011
- Jupiter Gives a Prelude to Global Warming - November 28, 2011
- If Obamas Re-elected, Welcome to The United States Socialist Republic - November 5, 2011
- Komen, Abortion, Contraceptives: All Mixed for Breast Cancer - October 25, 2011
- Obama Ignores Info About US Oil for 90 Years - October 1, 2011
- Can World Government be Obama's End Goal? - September 20, 2011
- Why Obama's Love Affair with Planned Parenthood? - September 20, 2011
- Belief that Women are Inferior IS Inferior - September 8, 2011
- A Fading Comet, or a Rogue Dwarf Star - August 26, 2011
- Are Blacks Oblivious to Their Obvious Problem? - August 16, 2011
- Scarier than a “Death Panel”? Being 65. - August 6, 2011
- Clandestine Cause for Global Warming - July 28, 2011
- Media Falsifies Clergy Sex Abuse - July 14, 2011
- The Art of Killing Young Life - June 13, 2011
- Suspected Ozone Loss Never Involved CFC's - May 23, 2011
- Stopping Falling Population Must Occur - May 8, 2011
- Line Between Global Warming Gassers and Cyclic Naturalists - April 19, 2011
- Anti-Population Zealots Condemning Us to Extinction - April 3, 2011
- Out-of-the-Box Thinking for an Out-of-Control Budget - March 13, 2011
- Marriage to Your Dog? - February 24, 2011
- A President of Scorn, or a President with Cajones? - February 17, 2011
- Political Leanings from Good Morning America - February 8, 2011
- China Scenario Overwhelms US in Taiwan Strait - January 20, 2011
- The Pill Can Result In Abortion - January 6, 2011
- AGW Believers Misunderstand a Closed System - December 8, 2010
- The Atrocity of Another Black/White Civil War - November 27, 2010
- PEW Religion Survey Wrong - November 18, 2010
- Atheists Beware–A Bona Fide Reason for God - November 6, 2010
- It Seems Obama had a Reason for Omitting Creator - October 26, 2010
- UN Ripe for US Budget Cutting - October 19, 2010
- Hope Fading that radical/Islamist Factions keep Separate - September 16, 2010
- Does pain dictate when a Preborn Child is Alive? - September 4, 2010
- Race does NOT need to be Discussed - August 28, 2010
- Terrorist Weapon of Electromagnetic Pulse Shunned by Administration - August 19, 2010
- Abortion Options: Limit Lifetime, Restrict your Childbearing, and/or Suffer - August 7, 2010
- Windmills Literally Blowing in the Wind - July 31, 2010
- The Much Maligned game of Soccer - July 12, 2010
- Oil Spill in Gulf could be Positive after All - June 17, 2010
- Science of Gynecology Dictates No Abortions - June 11, 2010
- NAACP Changed Priorities From Politics to Party - May 27, 2010
- Silver Lining of Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill - May 8, 2010
- The Truth on Church Sex Abuse - April 28, 2010
- Government Intervention has Already been Tried - April 20, 2010
- Some Won’t Believe How Dangerous Marijuana Can Be - April 20, 2010
- “No Offshore Drilling”–Administration up to Something? - March 27, 2010
- Obama Believes Pro-Life Democrats Fodder for Gifts - March 14, 2010
- One Must Cross the Line with Human Life - February 28, 2010
- Asteroid Coming to a Location Too Close to You - February 14, 2010
- Tebow Brings Out the Best in Us - February 9, 2010
- Oil Shortage ‘Claim’ Tip of the Iceberg - January 29, 2010
- Marijuana Much Riskier Than Alcohol - January 18, 2010
- Some Miracles are Easy to Believe - January 7, 2010
- Genocide Happening with Democrat Vote - December 25, 2009
- Acts Worse Than Racism? Only a Few… - December 18, 2009
- Population Control for Non-Thinkers - December 1, 2009
- DDT: The Silent Killer…Only When It Was Gone - November 19, 2009
- Excommunication by the Catholic Church - October 27, 2009
- The Pill Responsible for the Death of Humanity? - October 13, 2009
- New Definition of Terrorism Means More Death - October 1, 2009
- CO2 Turns Out To Be a Savior - September 24, 2009
- Answer for a Missile-Free World - August 27, 2009
- Non-Christians in a Christian Nation - August 20, 2009
- Pedophilia Only a Catholic Sin? - August 14, 2009
- Inquisitions Defend Against Radical Islam - August 8, 2009
- Obama Health Care Equals Euthanasia - August 8, 2009
- Heisman Winner Makes Reporters Speechless - July 31, 2009
- The Catholic Next to You Might Not Be Real - July 23, 2009
- Water Boarding Analogy Forgotten - July 16, 2009
- Jewish Vote Only a Microcosm of Reality - June 19, 2009
- Answer to North Korea’s Missile Test - June 4, 2009
- Misinterpreting the Christian Response - May 23, 2009
- The Pope was Right About Condoms - May 19, 2009
- Mission Accomplished Sign has Meaning - May 10, 2009
- Water Boarding not Torture by a Long Shot - May 8, 2009
- Regulations Mistakenly Hogtie Trichloroethylene - May 6, 2009
- Black Spot of the Crusades Actually Very Bright - April 21, 2009
- Obama Did Not Inherit Anything From Bush - April 10, 2009
- Promiscuous Sex is Normal, Right? - March 31, 2009
- It’s Time to Worry About Global COOLING - March 26, 2009
- People Like This Still Exist? - March 21, 2009
- Old Myths Die Hard–Especially Overpopulation - March 7, 2009
- Intelligent Design Not Difficult to Grasp - March 4, 2009
- Terrorism–More Than Meets the Eye - March 2, 2009
- Race the Real Reason for Obama Win - February 27, 2009