Update: Ron Paul is NOT invited to the debate so this article is no longer valid but it is still pretty funny.
Saturday was an interesting day. The New England Patriots finished the first perfect regular season since the NFL went to a 16 game schedule. The Ron Paul Patriots finished the day wondering exactly what in the hell was going on with the New Hampshire Forum on January 6th. Was Ron Paul purposefully excluded by Fox? Was there even a debate scheduled that day? Was it the day before? Did he just forget to register? Would it even be on Fox News? Regardless of how it all shakes out, let's look at some of the possible blowback Ron Paul supporters may face from Saturday's events. If there is one attribute of Ron Paul's we could model that would help us spread the message it is his foresight. By anticipating the next move of our opponents, we can react just as quickly, but more appropriately.
The Spin From the No Spin Zone
With just a few precious days remaining before the Iowa Caucuses, I can only imagine how Bill O'Reilly may spin Saturday's events in an attempt to convince the voters in Iowa that Dr. Paul is indeed crazy. .Right now the best evidence of this is based on some comments he made about a war that has been over for a century and a half and his discussing plans for a North American Superhighway and eventual Union to which the Candian and Mexican governments readily admit but the mention of which here is grounds for breaking out the straight jacket.
Saturday's fiasco could potentially give them some more “screwball” bullets to shoot, so let's be prepared. Here are some of the things you can expect to hear if 1. There was no Forum/Debate scheduled for January 6th (although it appears there is) or 2. Ron Paul isn't attending because his campaign somehow failed to get him on the list:
The set up (read this with Bill O'Reilly's voice):We received hundreds of emails from angry supporters of long-shot candidate Ron Paul over the weekend claiming we were censoring their candidate (along with countless other allegations containing language not appropriate to share on the air) since he won't be participating in the Feb. 6th New Hampshire Roundtable Forum.
Here we go:
What Paul's supporters failed to realize is that THERE IS NO SUCH FORUM…or…the reason Ron Paul won't be participating is that his campaign did not file the appropriate paperwork in time for him be included in this Forum. INCREDIBLY Ron Paul's official campaign website reported this “news” of his being censored as well. Paul himself even issued a statement that Fox News was “scared of him.”
Now for the spinning (these are all different points, not a running commentary):
No, Dr. Paul, we aren't afraid of you here at Fox News. We are afraid of what would happen if enough patriotic Americans actually listened to your nonsense and believed that surrendering in Iraq and allowing the Islamofascists to win the first major battle in the War on Terror somehow made America Safer.
The emails we received further confirm that Ron Paul's supporters will believe anything they read online yet have no real understanding of the most important issue of the day–defending our nation from Terrorists.
The fact that Ron Paul's campaign would post a story like this on their official website shows how weak the organizational structure of the campaign really is and is further evidence of why he has no chance of winning the Republican Party nomination.
That Ron Paul would comment on an issue that his own campaign's lack of organization caused without ever checking the facts himself, shows how far out of touch with reality this man really is. In a time when we are facing real dangers like militant Islamofascists, can we really trust a man whose staff isn't organized enough to register him for a Forum to keep us safe from Terrorists?
That his supporters were so willing to believe and respond so sharply to this piece of false propaganda exposes them for what they really are: A bunch of conspiracy theorists with a deep distrust for our Government in a time when our country needs Real American Patriots to support our government in order to defeat these Global Jihadists and win the War on Terror.
Paul's statement shows what a loon this guy really is. Memo to Mr. Paul, before you and your anti-establishment supporters send a bunch of angry emails get your facts straight first.
If Ron Paul and his supporters responded to the Radical Islamic threat we are facing with as much vigor as they did to his allegedly being censored by our network, we might take him seriously as a candidate. Until then we'll continue to report on real candidates who have real solutions to real problems.
Here at Fox News We Report; You Decide. Don't miss Hannity and Colmes with special guest Lindsay Lohan coming up next.
Of course there always exists the possibility that they won't say anything at all so as not to increase his exposure or that they really did purposefully omit him from the forum. I think it's too close to Iowa to not try and spin this somehow in order to marginalize him and his supporters. Consider this your vaccination.
Of Course if it Turns out that he is excluded, It's time to Raise Some Hell. This will be the first martyr in American Politics in a long, long time.
Like this Article? Thumb it.
Want to send it to friends? Hit the button below and send it to yourself first then send it to them so it doesn't get stuck in spam filters?
Unlike the NFL (although it was cool to allow the game to be on three networks today) you have my permission to rebroadcast, retransmit, give accounts of or do anything else you'd like with this article in order to promote the cause of Liberty and the Restoration of Our Republic.Tweet
Now my job description is "Spreading Good Energy", which is also the mission and motto of our company.Writing here is one way I do my job.
Latest posts by Lester Crafton (see all)
- Obama Doesn’t Know His Job Description - January 25, 2010
- Ron Paul Revolutionary and the TSA:The Juvenile Plan - January 6, 2010
- I Love Our Government; I Detest Politics. - November 19, 2009
- Rand Paul, Are You Really a Republican? KY Wants to Know. - November 13, 2009
- How to End a Recession?Give $197,000,000 to Mexico, of Course. - December 4, 2008
- Five Minutes of Morning News Is Worse than the Flu - November 12, 2008
- If Republicans Were Smarter, They’d Be Republicans - November 7, 2008
- Why Not Obama?A Fifteen Word Answer from a Ron Paul Freedom Writer - October 31, 2008
- Ron Paul’s Campaign for Liberty and Libertarianism Will Fail…Unless - October 31, 2008
- Libertarian Posterboy: Barack Obama - October 29, 2008
- Sarah Palin Has Plenty of “Experience” - October 22, 2008
- The Bullet, The Baby, The Puppy and The Wasted Vote - October 13, 2008
- Is Barack Obama a Libertarian in Disguise? - August 29, 2008
- Barack Obama’s New Deal: The “American Promise” - August 29, 2008
- An Obama Presidency: Stage 2 of the Ron Paul Revolution - August 28, 2008
- Bill Clinton Continues to Lie at DNC - August 27, 2008
- Republican Campaign Lies Through Libertarian Eyes - August 4, 2008
- FDA’s Rotten Tomatoes and the Raping of America - July 18, 2008
- Answering Questions about the Ron Paul, Josh Hamilton article - June 18, 2008
- Ron Paul, Josh Hamilton, Baseball, Drugs, America - June 18, 2008
- Ron Paul at DUI School - March 31, 2008
- Ron Paul Freedom Writer Responds to U.S. Senator’s Email - February 28, 2008
- The Real Reason the First Amendment Came First - February 25, 2008
- So What’s Ron Paul’s Beef with the 1964 Civil Rights Act? - February 24, 2008
- Ron Paul Blames America For Everything - February 23, 2008
- Ron Paul Freedom Writer Continues Education of Obama Fan - February 18, 2008
- Ron Paul, Barack Obama’s Speech, and Common Sense - February 17, 2008
- Ron Paul Freedom Writer Educates an Obama Fan - February 13, 2008
- Ron Paul March Chip In: I Bought it-You Build It - February 12, 2008
- Ron Paul Calls for March on D.C.: How We Can Do It. - February 12, 2008
- Obama Supporter Challenge: Ron Paul Fan Willing to “Change” Vote - February 11, 2008
- Ron Paul: What Are We Going to Replace it With? - February 9, 2008
- Ron Paul Rolls On Despite Super Tuesday Primary Results - February 5, 2008
- Voting For Your Beliefs: The Worst Super Tuesday Mistake - February 4, 2008
- Ron Paul, Neocons, Chris Farley, and The GOP - February 1, 2008
- Ron Paul: CNN Debate Shows He Knows What The President’s Job Is.Do You? - January 30, 2008
- Ron Paul, Is America Really Going Bankrupt? - January 30, 2008
- Ron Paul May Be Magical, But He Won’t Disappear - January 30, 2008
- Obama Crushes Clinton in S.C.–Republicans Next? - January 26, 2008
- Ron Paul, John McCain, MSNBC Debate: Explained - January 26, 2008
- Is Fox News Killing Reagan Conservatism or Just Ron Paul and Fred Thompson? - January 23, 2008
- Friends of Fred: What Fox News Doesn’t Want You to Know about Ron Paul - January 23, 2008
- Money Bomb, Schmoney Bomb: The Real Reason Ron Paul Can’t Lose - January 22, 2008
- Why Ron Paul WILL Win Super Tuesday. - January 21, 2008
- NV Caucus Goers: 7 Ron Paul Delegate and Support Speeches For You - January 19, 2008
- Seven Support Speeches for NV Ron Paul Caucus Goers - January 19, 2008
- Are You Sick of Being Lied to By Politicians? Vote Ron Paul. - January 18, 2008
- Al Gore’s Message to Ron Paul Supporters - January 17, 2008
- Ron Paul: The Best Grand Wizard in America’s History - January 17, 2008
- Nevada and South Carolina Voters:Who Really Provides Change? - January 15, 2008
- Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, the Economy, and the Pretty Box - January 14, 2008
- Why Republicans Don’t Support Ron Paul - January 12, 2008
- If Ron Paul Hates Blacks and Jews, Count Me In Too. - January 12, 2008
- After New Hampshire Ron Paul hires Karl Rove?? - January 9, 2008
- Will N.H. Independents Flock to Obama over Ron Paul? - January 8, 2008
- Ron Paul Looks Presidential on Jay Leno - January 8, 2008
- Ron Paul Doesn’t Look Presidential on Leno - January 8, 2008
- Ron Paul: A Man Among Boys at ABC Debate (Simple explanation of Ron Paul’s stance on the Federal Reserve) - January 5, 2008
- Iowa loves Jesus and Huck; Hates Terrorists and Paul - January 4, 2008
- How Ron Paul “Shocked” Iowa - January 2, 2008
- Ron Paul’s Payday: The Moneybomb that Goes On and On and On and On - January 2, 2008
- Ron Paul, Fair Tax, Women Voters, VICTORY! - January 2, 2008
- What is Ron Paul Thinking? And Why it Doesn’t Matter. - January 2, 2008
- What is Ron Paul Thinking? - December 31, 2007
- Ron Paul. Doctor. Patriot. Martyr? - December 31, 2007
- IOWA: Ron Paul IS Electable - December 30, 2007
- Ron Paul’s Fox News Fiasco: The Spin Starts Here. - December 30, 2007
- Ron Paul Supporters Should Support Fox News’ Decision - December 29, 2007
- A Letter to Fox News: Explain Excluding Ron Paul from Debate - December 29, 2007
- Ron Paul Picks Up Two Major Endorsements - December 23, 2007
- Ron Paul fights War on Santa (and Fascism) - December 22, 2007
- Ron Paul’s War on Santa - December 20, 2007
- Questions Ron Paul Won’t Ask–But Should - December 18, 2007
- All the Money in the World Can’t Buy Friends: Why Real Republicans Don’t Support Ron Paul - December 17, 2007
- Ron Paul’sLies, Non-Constitutional Votes, and Tax Hikes - December 15, 2007
- Ron Paul Loves Black People - December 14, 2007
- Ron Paul is now the G.O.P. Frontrunner - December 14, 2007
- Ron Paul and the War on Islamofacism - December 12, 2007
- Blowback and Braveheart - December 12, 2007