It has been a very strange night, emails, blogs and comment's a-flyin'. Was Dr. Paul excluded or not? Why wouldn't the largest money raising campaign in the 4Q be included in the Fox News Debates this Jan. 6th? Especially when Dr. Paul, in Iowa Polls is tied with or ahead of 3 other participants. After a lot of angry emails and comments to the contrary, it has apparently been confirmed.
Then, I realized we needed a plan to get Dr. Paul a similar block of Free-Advertising time as the other candidates.
It really sticks in my craw at the crass attempts to discredit Congressman Paul's Presidential Bid. Why should the Main Stream Media be the ones to tell me for whom I should vote.
I realized we needed to come up with an alternate debate that would highlight the two candidates who were snubbed (Duncan Hunter also) from the Fox Debates
Apparently, it was a mildly controversial article as 7 or 8 people didn't agree with me or my methods for various reasons. However, statistically, this article has been my most favorite'd per view (Thumbs UP and DIGG) of any other previous article I have written. Some with readers in excess of 4000-7000 per article. (look in green banner to your left)
Read the controversial article here and BE SURE TO READ ALL COMMENTS!
MSNBC TO HOST ROUNDTABLE…………etc
Now, I want to rebut some of the disagreements and to explain why this is the BEST plan.
1. It has been said by one person that this degrades Dr. Paul by putting him on a lesser show. This would be taken by some that he isn't competitive
I disagree. Being excluded from the Fox debate already does all the harm, whether we are on another “lesser” debate or not.
However, being on MSNBC in a round table discussion would allow the candidates (along with the anchor) to highlight the prejudice of the Fox Network. It would actually help us gain supporters as people love an “underdog”. Especially one that has a chance to win.
Everyone “wants” to consider themselves revolutionary.
Who would not believe that this is just a slight being done by the Neo-Cons, on purpose, to harm the position of Dr. Paul? Faux News' ideological leanings are not a secret. The Neo-Cons who would claim this exclusion is the right thing to do or the people who believe everything they hear from Faux News would not vote for Dr. Paul anyway, invited or not.
We would be wasting our time as they would just attempt to discredit him (Nazi, racist, kooky old Dr. Paul) At least he would be given a chance to defend Himself on MSNBC. Being on Fox could cause us to lose a few on-the-line people by the dirty tactics they would use.
2. Why should we share the stage with Duncan Hunter? We don't agree with him.
UHHH…..we don't agree the other guys……….Do we?
How can we be angry at being excluded if we ourselves are preaching exclusion. Duncan Hunter should get his say too, whether we agree or not.
Duncan Hunter is more likely to steal votes from the other guys rather than us. I ain't Skeered
3. Only RP people will watch it? Why bother?
I will watch any interview with Dr. Paul and I am always more motivated afterwards. It is good for even our most die-hard supporters.
It will be on more than one time on MSNBC. My guess is that many debate watchers would watch both debates, maybe 30-40%
The other networks would carry clips that would give RP more face time
People who are on-the-line now will watch and many will be able to cross to the light-side, per say.
Hunter's People would watch too. Maybe we get a few of them?
4. When Dr. Paul scores 3rd or better in Iowa, Fox will invite him to the debate.
My answer would be “SO?”
Dr. Paul would the snub them. This would make the Fox Debate look like the LESSER debate. The coverage and subsequent viewer-ship at MSNBC would be huge. It would benefit DR. Paul, His supporters, MSNBC (on the back of FOX NEWS) , the American People and our hope of freedom.
Can't you see the headline
Dr. Paul Pokes Fox News in the EYE!
Latest posts by Big Louie (see all)
- Create NEW jobs? I tried and the Govt. won’t let me - January 12, 2009
- FIGHT BACK against Paulson - September 21, 2008
- Who is lying about the food crisis? - May 17, 2008
- Even Yahoo Games Exclude Ron Paul - January 30, 2008
- Another stroke of good luck for Ron Paul? - January 10, 2008
- When the Government shuts us up. - January 7, 2008
- The Huckster’s Plan. How it worked. - January 4, 2008
- A Call for Action. It’s time to look ahead - January 4, 2008
- This is a wake up call, not a defeat - January 3, 2008
- Is Ron Paul Capable? Part 1. - December 31, 2007
- New Fox News Debate Reality TV Show - December 30, 2007
- Poke Fox News in the Eye for Ron Paul - December 29, 2007
- Hucka”Bomb”Mis-fires - December 28, 2007
- Iraq not the only failed U.S. War policy - December 26, 2007
- Teaching Pigs To Sing - December 26, 2007
- American Democracy=Cuban Democracy - December 25, 2007
- Huckabee has God on his side - December 24, 2007
- The House of Cards. - December 23, 2007
- Ron Paul Shines on Meet the Press - December 23, 2007
- Fair Weather Patriots - December 22, 2007
- Learning to Evolve. Evolving to Criticize - December 22, 2007