“The proof is in the pudding” – quote attributed to my angry mother.
In the weeks leading up to the well-publicized Huckabomb, I saw multiple newscasters mention/promote Mike Huckabee's “independent grassroots” money raising day of December 27th. This, in response to Congressman Ron Paul's 2 (two) outrageously successful MoneyBombs of Nov. 5th and December 16th in which he raised more than $10 million dollars in 2(two) days. Mike Huckabee's money day was termed a “huckabomb” by the Dept. of Originality of the Huckabee campaign staff.
Unlike Huckabee's, soon to be called, Huckabust, Dr. Paul's first MoneyBomb was never discussed by the Main Stream Media (MSM). Yet, he raised nearly $4.4 million that day by the internet savvy of his grassroots supporters.
Dr. Paul's 2nd moneybomb of December 16th, only mentioned a slight bit more in the MSM, netted $6 million dollars. Once again, from a growing group of nationwide supporters who mainly found out about Dr. Paul on the web.
In the 4th Quarter, Dr. Paul, to date has raised $18.8 MILLION DOLLARS. That is an average of $189,000 per day.
NOW, the pudding.
The Huckster is leading in the polls in Iowa by a large margin over the other candidates. Over Dr. Paul 2 or 3 times the polling points.
Hucka”goober” is polling #2 in the National polls with 3X the points of Dr. Paul.
I know, it isn't fair to compare the 2 with each other. Especially considering the HUGE support base Gov. HuckaBeaten has attained in the past several weeks.
Poor, old, Kooky Dr. Paul. He, who until last week was rarely seen on the MSM. He never stood a chance. It was like a sheep to slaughter. Can we EVER forgive ourselves? How will both of the Ron Paul supporters ever rid themselves of the shame.
For you see, silly Fans of Freedom
The Hucka “FAILURE” Raised a WHOPPING $95,000. That is: Ninety Five Thousand Dollars.
That is only HALF of Dr. Pauls daily average over the past three months.
Now, a very important question must be answered.
SO WHO WILL WIN THE IOWA CAUCUS ON JANUARY 3RD?
The proof is in the pudding
Visit here to see the graphs.
DIGG this article?
IF you are interested in helping Dr. paul get more media exposure, then read my newest ArticleTweet
Latest posts by Big Louie (see all)
- Create NEW jobs? I tried and the Govt. won’t let me - January 12, 2009
- FIGHT BACK against Paulson - September 21, 2008
- Who is lying about the food crisis? - May 17, 2008
- Even Yahoo Games Exclude Ron Paul - January 30, 2008
- Another stroke of good luck for Ron Paul? - January 10, 2008
- When the Government shuts us up. - January 7, 2008
- The Huckster’s Plan. How it worked. - January 4, 2008
- A Call for Action. It’s time to look ahead - January 4, 2008
- This is a wake up call, not a defeat - January 3, 2008
- Is Ron Paul Capable? Part 1. - December 31, 2007
- New Fox News Debate Reality TV Show - December 30, 2007
- Poke Fox News in the Eye for Ron Paul - December 29, 2007
- Hucka”Bomb”Mis-fires - December 28, 2007
- Iraq not the only failed U.S. War policy - December 26, 2007
- Teaching Pigs To Sing - December 26, 2007
- American Democracy=Cuban Democracy - December 25, 2007
- Huckabee has God on his side - December 24, 2007
- The House of Cards. - December 23, 2007
- Ron Paul Shines on Meet the Press - December 23, 2007
- Fair Weather Patriots - December 22, 2007
- Learning to Evolve. Evolving to Criticize - December 22, 2007