♣ Two Down, More Experiments To Come
Steorn is continuing along a very intentional path of revealing and demonstrating its “free energy” technology to the world. Sean McCarthy, CEO of the small Irish company, demonstrated and explained three “key principles” of Steorn's Orbo technology, today, comparing and contrasting the Steorn Orbo with replication attempts by others.
As part of the “run up” to today's experiment, Mr. McCarthy recently promised the following:
“We will be conducting another live experiment… which we expect will be far more interesting than the one that we did before the Holidays.”
My personal impression is that he delivered on that promise, or at the very least made a sincere effort to do so. In a clear attempt to improve company transparency, he encouraged anyone to bring their own test equipment next week. “Bring your own meters” he said “come in and measure it yourself, ” offering to let anyone make their own measurements on a running Orbo. “Yes, you can put a load in the system, you can fire LEDs, you can do all of that, we encourage you to try it!”
While bringing the internet streaming system on-line today, Sean's audio test suggested the title for this article: “One, Two, Three – Overunity!” Mr. McCarthy seemed in a cheerful, upbeat mood despite dealing with a rib broken when he recently slipped on the ice.
As the demo began, Sean illustrated the difference between the replication attempts and the actual Steorn motor with a “side by side” comparison between an Orbo-configured motor and a “conventional” pulse motor. The setup was fairly simple: a common power supply and common control components were switched between the Orbo and the “conventional” motors. A variable resistor in the supply was used to adjust the supply to one or the other set of coils in the motors.
Unfortunately, although not surprisingly, he did not detail exactly what the differences are between the “conventional” motor and the Orbo. However, he surely gave us plenty of clues!
Here's what I saw and heard:
Today's public demonstration featured a list of what Mr. McCarthy called “key principles” of Orbo operation.
These principles were enumerated as:
- Suffers no Back EMF
- Produces an Inductance Energy Gain
- Performs work.
Mr. McCarthy attempted to demonstrate each of these principles. He showed through the use of an infrared imaging camera that the demonstration Orbo generates heat in its coils.
Let's take a closer look at each of these three key principles.
Orbo Exhibits “Absolutely NO CEMF”
This part of the demo was a deliberate repeat of the first demonstration, with some additional clarification and explanation. He showed, perhaps more clearly than the original demonstration, the contrast between a conventional pulse motor (scope image on the left of the page) and an Orbo motor (scope image on the right of the page.) The “classic CEMF” image on the left shows the varying current profile as the magnets approach and leave the coil position, while the “Orbo no CEMF” shot on the right shows an extremely flat lack of current interaction with the magnets.
Throughout today's presentation, McCarthy also attempted to address questions and objections that have been raised since the first experiment shown in December.
One of those questions has been about an apparent delay between voltage and current waveforms on the displayed oscilloscope traces. A close-up scope shot shows that the current actually begins to rise as soon as the voltage is applied.
“What's happening… here is… we have a very significant change in the inductance of the core material.” – Sean
Two high-end Tek scopes were used in the demo, with one showing the mathematical product of the voltage and current curves as absolutely flat all the way across.
Orbo Produces an Inductance Energy Gain
Mr. McCarthy said that, unlike conventional motors that exhibit inductance losses, the Orbo actually shows an inductance gain.
“The obvious place to look for the energy is in inductance loss… When you remove the voltage supply across the coil, that field will collapse and generate electricity… what Max is going to do now is to demonstrate that not only is there no inductance loss, but there is also an inductance gain…”
The inductance of both motors was measured statically by manually positioning the rotors at the entry and exit positions of the coils while reading the inductance on an industrial LCR meter. For the the “conventional” pulse motor, the inductance was 7.25 millihenrys – unchanged from entry to exit. The Orbo, however, showed an inductance of 961.0 mh at the entry point but 984.0 mh at the exit point.
Sean next discussed the equation ( E = LI2 / 2 ) that calculates the energy stored in an inductor.
“What's important about this is, the following, in that, if you consider the energy contained in inductance is defined by this very simple equation which is a half ell eye squared, ell being the inductance and eye being the current, that, when we fire the coil in an Orbo interaction, ell is in fact lower, so it costs us less energy to build the field, the current remains consistent because we have no back EMF through the interaction and when we dis-apply the voltage, ell is higher and what that actually means is that we've gained an inductance gain through the interaction.” – Sean
He concluded by emphasizing that the electromagnetic components themselves actually return more electrical energy and/or heat than is put into them.
Orbo Performs Work
Sean said that this is obvious – it is obvious that the rotor moves, which requires work. The rotor turns by means of the magnet pairs… work being done is thus “witnessed by rotation of the motor.”
He corrected a minor error from last presentation by demonstrating that the Orbo turns clockwise regardless of input current direction.
Sean concluded by stating that the sum of all the outputs, including the heat, rotational energy, and electromagnetic energy coming from the system demonstrates a coefficient of performance (COP) that is greater than 100%. “There is more energy being output than is being put into the system” he said.
Of course, there was no direct explanation of the design differences between the “classic” motor and the Orbo – simply a comparison and contrast of how the two different units behave in action.
Admission of More Evidence Needed
“To move from COP to Over Unity, we have to recognize that there are other energies in the system” Sean said.
Steorn plans to demonstrate this with a week-long experiment to be streamed live. They intend to show that the Orbo magnets do not lose any energy, and promise “a cumulative energy display showing energy in, energy out, and the inherent domain energy of the magnets.”
A slide shown during the presentation stated:
“However certain components (such as the magnets used) store energy, to prove over unity we must prove that the energy of these components does not degrade during the interaction.”
The final experiment, scheduled for the last week of January, is intended to show what we've all been waiting for… direct electrical input to electrical output. Sean explained:
“The reason we've taken this approach to introducing Orbo is that these systems can be quite complicated and have lots of moving parts, we have seen several attempts to replicate on the internet…”
McCarthy expressed concerns that trying to overload a prototype would result in early mechanical failure. Regarding replication attempts to date, Steorn has put a video on the You Tube Steorn Official site that addresses some of the errors made during those attempts:
“While we encourage people, and we actively want people, to attempt to replicate what we're doing, what we'd like to do is first of all to show some problems in replication, and specifically what we're going to do now, what Max is going to demonstrate, is why these anomalies exist, and why these systems aren't a proper Orbo configuration.”
The Question and Answer Session
Questions from today's audience were much better both in quantity and quality than those after the first demonstration. Please consider the following partial summary not as a transcript, but as a combined paraphrase of the audience questions and a partial, edited quotation/paraphrase of Sean's answers.
Q: How much greater than unity is Orbo output?
A: About 150-200% in this test… it comes down to very specific arrangements…Theoretically there really isn't much limit…
Q: Have you measured the system with a calorimeter?
A: Yes, with our own… We will do so rigorously with a German company. By the end of month you can expect to see full measurements, and the test results will be put on our site. We will also be doing some supercooling tests to eliminate questions about thermal issues.
Q: Is Orbo based on Zero Point Energy?
A: A really great question – if you believe in it. “Give me a ZPE meter and I'll tell you…” What we're really doing is modifying time frames… Let scientists come on and develop theories for it afterwards… Scientifically, yeah, there are some big questions, but it's not our world to enter into that.
Q: Why the battery?
A: An absolutely brilliant question… Unfortunately I started to read the internet again which is not a good thing if you're me because there's all these things said about you… What we need to do with this interaction is deliver current in a very, very defined, in a very rapid response… We need to deliver the current virtually instantaneously.” We have an effect that has huge value, not just commercially – that requires developers to adopt it.
More than once in his presentation, Sean used the analogy of the first hard disk drive… pointing out that, while the first drives were physcially huge, very low capacity, and incredibly expensive, it now costs only about $60 for a terabyte drive that fits in your pocket. He expects Steorn technology to follow a similar pattern. He repeatedly stated that Steorn as a company is not natively suited to product development.
Rapid development is important to us as a company… to us as a species… this is real, this is not some guy in his garden garage going “whoopeedo, I've solved the world's energy problems.” We're trying to encourage developers to make that potential a reality – we can only carry that so far.
Q: What will you need to make battery smaller?
A: Buy a smaller battery! … It's about the Current response time, trying to reduce resistance in the circuit. We're using a 1.2V battery for the reason that it matches the resistance of the number of coils we have in these systems that you see… We will be doing some things, from next week you'll be able to come in here, and the system's up here, you can bring your own meter, you can measure it… measure it yourself… and a lot of this is about having as much transparency as possible… From next Monday you'll not have to believe the good looking French fellow or the ugly fat Irish fellow, OK, you come in and measure it yourself, and we'd really encourage you to do that.
Q: Can you put a load on the system?
A: Yes, …. but “what's the point?” There's a lot of engineering required to go from prototype to practical systems… Yes, you can put a load in the system, you can fire LEDs, you can do all of that, we encourage you to try it…
Q: Are there any outside factors which may influence the result of the experiment, weather, temperature, presence of special persons?
A: Yes, there are real-world things that can, but that is not directly relevant to the core principle – you can stick [Orbo] in a Faraday Cage, you can isolate it, the effect will still be there… When people ask “What have you guys been doing for six years?”… It takes a long time to get to two magnets and a coil.
Q: If you drop the strength of the magnets by half, what happens? Have you tried bringing it down to the minimum level of magnetism?
A: It still works – We've tried a lot – we're playing around with the permeability of the core material… Two fields… You've got the applied field from your magnets and the field generated by the electricity that you're pumping into the system.
It's not linear in that fashion but in fact if you talk about power output, power output is really defined by speed, because if you consider there's no counter EMF, we're not degrading the torque imparted to the rotor.
In a typical motor, as you go faster, the back EMF increases, the current flow drops, which means your torque drops in line with the speed, because with no back EMF the torque imparted to the wheel is always the same whether you're doing 1rpm or a million rpm but power output is obviously, torque is obviously, energy over speed so…
Power is surprisingly not an issue for this, its about how fast you can cause the system to move and that's really again one of the great misnomers of Orbo, and maybe we're responsible for this because we really haven't put a lot of information into the public domain, we're a commercial entity, we're not required to.
But ultimately the faster you go the more powerful the device is.
Q: Why don't you have a prototype that demonstrates load? This is not very convincing to the general public.
A: We do. That's not our goal. We're not selling anything to Joe Public. We're trying to sell to the product development community.
Q: Would it not be in your interest to give a better demonstration?
A: Look at the responses before London… we were called frauds, con-men, and so on. What we're saying is so fundamentally against science… We're dealing with a mind-set… London was a mistake… We failed.
Our target community [is] the people who can make this into something that can charge your phone… pump water… A billion-dollar hard disk drive plant is what is needed to produce practically useful Orbo devices… The engineering required is highly comparable to that of a hard disk drive… Our demonstration is immediately useful to the product development community. [Orbo's] not going to be in the local WalMart at the end of January.
Q: You'd think the product development community would be jumping all over themselves to do this?
A: What makes you think they aren't? There are people knocking our doors down for Orbo. We made it very clear that until we're ready to commercialize we won't. We've been innundated with requests from people to do that. Ultimately when it comes to February 1st, we'll see how many developers actually get involved.
Plenty of Clues Available for Replicators!
Add today's demonstration to the many already published photographs, videos, and attempted replications, and serious experimenters have a wealth of information to work with.
Mr. McCarthy commented repeatedly today on the two magnets at each position on the Orbo rotor, and said that “two magnets and a coil” pretty much sum up Steorn's work over the past six years. “We're modifying time frames” he said.
You can find many other clues in today's presentation as well as in other articles I've written in this series (see list below.)
We Haven't Seen “The Holy Grail” Yet, But…
To see what I consider “The Holy Grail” of free energy, or “Proof of Steorn,” please read this article about the criteria I am looking for. Sean McCarthy did claim Orbo will work in a Faraday cage and that an electrical input versus electrical output demonstration is coming up at the end of January.
As you know if you've been following this story, I am an optimistic member of “The Steorn 300,” and I'm quite happy to be reporting on what, if “real,” is undoubtedly one of the biggest stories of the century thus far. If you've enjoyed reading this, you can affirm that by offering your thumbs up or your thoughtful comments from any perspective.
Note: Please follow the links below for previous articles in this series.
Here are other Truth Realm articles about energy:
•Steorn Unimpressed With Replication Attempts
•Naudin Replicates Steorn Orbo
•Steorn: What Constitutes Proof of Over Unity?
•Steorn: Why the Controversy?
•The Gospel According To Steorn
•Chastened by Steorn's Lawyers
•Steorn 300 – First Impressions
•Steorn 300 – The Fine Print
•Steorn 300 News (Google Notwithstanding!)
•The Steorn 300 Chosen
•The Steorn 300
•Free America? Free Energy!
More Truth Realm articles on other topics:
•Ron Paul's Boot Camp for NonTaxpayers
•Jesus, Ron Paul, and the IRS
•Ron Paul and Tax Terrorism
•Which Part of Ron Paul's “Eliminate the IRS” Didn't You Understand?
•Does The Bible Condemn Tax Withholding?
•My Favorite Comments from Ron Paul Supporters
Latest posts by creator (see all)
- New Energy, Hard Science - June 25, 2014
- A Helping Hand for Liberty Dollar Founder? - December 7, 2012
- Kicking the IRS Dragon – A Way to End “Obamacare” Tyranny? - October 25, 2012
- Ron Paul Win at Risk Without Vote Verification - January 3, 2012
- Iowa GOP Plans Ron Paul Defeat Via Vote Fraud - January 2, 2012
- Ron Paul Dissed by FOTF CitizenLink - October 12, 2011
- Capital Due Process, R.I.P! - October 1, 2011
- Ron Paul: Un-Electable? - September 8, 2011
- The Demo’s Done — Has Steorn Won? - January 30, 2010
- Steorn’s “Final Demo: Proving Overunity” - January 25, 2010
- “One, Two, Three… Overunity!” – Steorn - January 12, 2010
- Steorn Unimpressed With Replication Attempts - January 6, 2010
- A Tale of Two Novels - December 30, 2009
- Top Ten Uses for Time Magazine - December 29, 2009
- Naudin Replicates Steorn Orbo - December 29, 2009
- Steorn – What Constitutes “Proof” of Over Unity? - December 15, 2009
- Steorn – Why The Controversy? - December 14, 2009
- Chuck Baldwin Exposes the Insanity of Trusting in Government - December 3, 2009
- The Gospel According to Steorn - November 29, 2009
- Chastened by Steorn’s Lawyers - August 19, 2009
- Steorn 300 – First Impressions - August 10, 2009
- Congress Mocks Representative Government!
‘Cap and Trade’ Shenanigans - June 9, 2009
- Steorn 300 – Some Fine Print? - June 5, 2009
- Steorn 300 News
(Google Notwithstanding!) - May 30, 2009
- The Steorn 300 Chosen - April 29, 2009
- Leveraging “Tea Party” Tax Protests in San Diego County - April 16, 2009
- IRS Suffers Another Crushing Blow - April 15, 2009
- RE: AIG Bonuses – “Americans are immature twits” – Jim Babka, Downsize DC - March 23, 2009
- The Steorn 300 - March 14, 2009
- “Downsize DC” Backs Ron Paul’s Anti-Fed Bill - February 23, 2009
- Can You Handle the Truth About Income Taxation? - January 27, 2009
- The Fed is Destroying Your Money RIGHT NOW - October 16, 2008
- Why Rejecting this Bailout will NOT Cause a Depression - September 25, 2008
- Ron Paul-Endorsed Money Bomb a Dud? - July 5, 2008
- Use GOLD to Help Ron Paul Fight The Inflation Tax! - May 13, 2008
- Free America? Free Energy! - May 2, 2008
- Author Writes About Ron Paul; Surprised At Response - May 1, 2008
- Help Ron Paul Stop the SPP - April 28, 2008
- Ron Paul, Wesley Snipes, and Other Tax Honesty Heroes - April 25, 2008
- Tax Freedom Day? No Way! “Double Trouble” – Ron Paul - April 24, 2008
- Ron Paul, Pennsylvania, and Diebold Vote Fraud - April 22, 2008
- Ron Paul’s Boot Camp for NonTaxpayers - April 21, 2008
- Google “Pulls” Ron Paul Tax Article? - April 18, 2008
- Ron Paul Meetup Enlightens San Diego Tax Lemmings - April 17, 2008
- Ron Paul, Friend of April Fools and Taxpayers - April 15, 2008
- Jesus, Ron Paul, and the IRS - April 14, 2008
- Think You’re Free? Think Again! - April 4, 2008
- Anybody Here Seen My Old Friend Ron Paul? - April 3, 2008
- Ron Paul’s American Freedom Agenda Act - April 2, 2008
- Ron Paul Single-Handedly Abolishes the IRS! - April 1, 2008
- Ron Paul and Liberty on TV, Every DAY? - March 27, 2008
- The Cost of Everything Else - March 10, 2008
- Ron Paul May Be Partisan, but He’s not THAT Partisan! - March 8, 2008
- Without Ron Paul, Just More Bush* On The Economy - March 7, 2008
- “Dangerous and Exciting Times” – Ron Paul - March 7, 2008
- My Favorite Comments from Ron Paul Supporters - March 6, 2008
- Voting For A Loser? Vote Ron Paul, NOT John McCain - March 5, 2008
- Huck Ducks, Paul Persists - March 5, 2008
- Christian Libertarianism Makes Sense for Ron Paul And for Me - March 4, 2008
- Ron Paul and Tax Terrorism - March 3, 2008
- Which Part of Ron Paul’s “Eliminate the IRS” Didn’t You Understand? - February 29, 2008
- Ron Paul Is The Only Governor Running For President - February 28, 2008
- Jesus and Ron Paul - February 27, 2008
- When It Comes To Ron Paul News, Spin Is King - February 25, 2008
- Ron Paul “Texas Twofer” - February 24, 2008
- New “March of Liberty” Radio Show Rocks! - February 23, 2008
- McCain, Huckabee, Ron Paul – Whose Lips Are YOU Reading On Taxes? - February 23, 2008
- Senate Writes Blank Check! - February 22, 2008
- Honey, I Shrunk The Government! - February 21, 2008
- Massive Federal Incompetence, More On The Way Absent Ron Paul - February 20, 2008
- Aspiring Author Acclaims Ron Paul to Large Canadian Radio Audience - February 20, 2008
- Bush Endorsements — Kiss of Death for McCain? - February 19, 2008
- New Ron Paul Bill Fights Inflation – Will You Help? - February 18, 2008
- Can Any Good Thing Come Out of Washington? - February 16, 2008
- Are You Hungry For Liberty Yet? - February 14, 2008
- Aren’t You Sorry Now That You Wasted Your Vote? - February 14, 2008
- Building a Community of Writers – The Nolan Chart Lounge - February 14, 2008
- McCain Violates Senate Oath - February 13, 2008
- Majority of Senate Violates Oath Yesterday! - February 13, 2008
- Can The Ron Paul Freedom March Succeed? - February 12, 2008
- Ron Paul — “Storm The Capital!” - February 12, 2008
- New Media Rising! - February 11, 2008
- Ron Paul Revolutionaries: “Hang Together” - February 11, 2008
- Time For McCain To Withdraw? - February 10, 2008
- John McCain Is NOT Electable - February 9, 2008
- McCain Is Unelectable - February 9, 2008
- Good Morning, Washington! Choose Ron Paul and Freedom! - February 9, 2008
- McCain Coronation Sounds Death Knell for GOP - February 8, 2008
- Ron Paul is No Spoiler! - February 8, 2008
- Congress Passes Economic “Stick-it To Us” Package - February 8, 2008
- Ron Paul Tough On Terrorism - February 7, 2008
- Electrifying News! Paul, McCain, and Huckabee! - February 7, 2008
- The $150 Billion Fraud - February 7, 2008
- 42 Delegates For Paul, More On The Way - February 6, 2008
- Ron Paul Revolutionaries, To “The Moon!” - February 6, 2008
- Ron Paul 2nd In Montana - February 6, 2008
- Pray For Liberty! - February 5, 2008
- Want Freedom, Peace, and Prosperity? ASK For It! Vote Ron Paul! - February 5, 2008
- Enough Pain To Pick Ron Paul? - February 4, 2008
- Thank God For The Naive Voter! - February 4, 2008
- Several Hundred Rally for “Ron Paul” and “Freedom” in Balboa Park - February 3, 2008
- Ron Paul and the Ten Little Indians - February 3, 2008
- Is Super Tuesday the REAL Groundhog Day? - February 1, 2008
- Ron Paul Baby Blimp Needs New Home! - February 1, 2008
- Rush Is Right – Ron Paul and “A Snowball’s Chance”… - February 1, 2008
- Fifty-One Years! Celebrate Ron Paul’s Marriage! - January 31, 2008
- 60,000 Floridians For Ron Paul and Liberty! - January 30, 2008
- Is It Time To Eliminate The Feckless FEC? - January 30, 2008
- Singer Arlo Guthrie Endorses Ron Paul, Boomers Take Note - January 29, 2008
- Ron Paul Eats At Alice’s Restaurant - January 29, 2008
- Ron Paul Won’t Win A Single Primary… - January 29, 2008
- In Case You Missed Ron Paul’s Memo… - January 28, 2008
- “Paper or Plastic?” Why Paper Ballots Alone Won’t Help Ron Paul - January 28, 2008
- Ron Paul and Media Bias: Are You Mad As Hell Yet? - January 25, 2008
- What Are “Enumerated Powers” and Why Does Ron Paul Support Them? - January 25, 2008
- Louisiana GOP Flim-Flam Throws Election - January 24, 2008
- Rush Tacitly Endorses Ron Paul - January 23, 2008
- An Open Letter to Janet Folger of Faith2Action - January 23, 2008
- Uncle Sam Wants YOU! — to Campaign For Ron Paul - January 23, 2008
- WorldNetDaily’s Farah Endorses Ron Paul? - January 22, 2008
- Repeat After Me:
I Am The DECIDER! - January 22, 2008
- Why Ron Paul Runs - January 21, 2008
- 3, 2, 1, – Time To Rise, Give, March for Freedom! - January 21, 2008
- Pro-Life President Paul - January 20, 2008
- Rudy WHO? - January 19, 2008
- Ron Paul Scores Silver in Silver State GOP Caucus - January 19, 2008
- A Poet Laureate for Ron Paul? - January 19, 2008
- The Day Ron Paul Takes Office - January 19, 2008
- “Ron Paul, Real Republican” – Cal Thomas - January 18, 2008
- Will The Ron Paul Blimp Reach Super Tuesday? - January 18, 2008
- Hope Is On Its Way! - January 17, 2008
- Joe Rogan on Ron Paul: “Americans Fear Change” - January 16, 2008
- Is Ron Paul To Blame For His Supporters’ Every Action? - January 15, 2008
- Chart Columnists, The Lounge Is Now Open! - January 14, 2008
- Protect Your Money - January 14, 2008
- Does The Bible Condemn Tax Withholding? - January 13, 2008
- Paul Ownz FOX - January 12, 2008
- Green Eggs And Scam - January 12, 2008
- Google Meltdown? Where’s Ron? - January 11, 2008
- Ron Paul, Media Darling! - January 11, 2008
- Ron Paul Scores 2nd Victory In New Hampshire - January 9, 2008
- NH – “Live Free Or Diebold?” - January 9, 2008
- Ron Paul Hits A Home Run On Leno! - January 8, 2008
- Ron Paul and New Hampshire’s “Old Man Of The Mountain” - January 8, 2008
- Live Free Or Die? – Hardly! - January 7, 2008
- Ron Paul On Leno Tonight? - January 7, 2008
- A Simple, Foolproof “Home Presidency Test”… - January 6, 2008
- A Presidential Candidate Pop Quiz for “Dumbed-Down” Christian Conservatives - January 6, 2008
- Getting Out The Vote! - January 6, 2008
- FOX News Sunday:
“We Distort. You Deride.” - January 5, 2008
- Ron Paul’s Incredible Iowa Victory - January 4, 2008
- Would Somebody PLEASE Hand Huck A Constitution? - January 4, 2008
- Why Do Most “Christians” Seem Dumb As Posts? - January 3, 2008
- Bye, Bye FOX: WE ARE The Media Now! - January 3, 2008
- Ron Paul, RINOs, and… CINOs? - January 3, 2008
- A Race Worth “Spoiling”? - January 2, 2008
- “Boots On The Ground” For Ron Paul In Iowa - January 2, 2008
- “Truth Realm” Claims 36% Nolan Chart Readership! - January 1, 2008
- Paul’s Dismal Fundraising Misses $20 Million Mark! - January 1, 2008
- Huck Ducks Question: “WWJB?” While Media Smears Ron Paul Supporters - December 31, 2007
- The Pious Perfidy of World Magazine - December 30, 2007
- No, You May Not Vote for Ron Paul! - December 29, 2007
- Exercise Your Free Will — Vote For Hilabamruckabiani! - December 29, 2007
- Become A
“Panther For Paul!” - December 29, 2007
- So You Think Ron Paul Can WIN?
Think Again! - December 28, 2007
- San Diego Ron Paul Micro-Blimp Removed! - December 28, 2007
- An Open Letter To Joseph Farah From A Fellow Christian - December 27, 2007
- Hey Wooly! - December 25, 2007
- “For Unto US Is Born This Day…” - December 25, 2007
- “O Say, Can You See?”
A Ron Paul Blimpette Rises Over San Diego - December 25, 2007
- A Revolutionary Act – Competition in Currency! - December 24, 2007
- Christian, Are You To Blame For The Evil In America? - December 24, 2007
- A Ron Paul Christmas Song – Walking In A Freedom Wonderland! - December 24, 2007
- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Ron Paul All The Way! - December 23, 2007
- A Ron Paul Christmas Songbook - December 22, 2007
- CODE BLUE!
Calling Ohio for Dr. Paul! - December 22, 2007
- The Gospel According To Paul (Ron Paul, That Is!) - December 22, 2007
- Deck The Halls for Dr. Paul! - December 22, 2007
- You’d Better Watch Out! - December 22, 2007
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Ron Paul! - December 22, 2007
- Attack Of The Ron Paul Micro-Blimps! - December 22, 2007
- Will The Real Conservative Republican Please Stand Up? - December 21, 2007
- How The US Became A Third-World Country - December 21, 2007
- The “Chuck ‘n’ Huck Show” – WWJD? - December 19, 2007
- Repeat After Me: “Ron Paul
Is NOT Electable!“ - December 18, 2007
- A Picture Is Worth… How Many Words? - December 17, 2007
- ‘Tis The Season To Think
“Ron Paul” - December 15, 2007
- A White (House) Christmas, 2009 - December 13, 2007
- What Does Ron Paul Really Want? - December 13, 2007
- ka-BOOOOMMM!!! Ron Paul Supporters’ “Campaign Terrorism” Set to EXPLODE On December 16th in Boston! - December 12, 2007
- Introducing “Downsize DC!”
– Ron Paul Would Approve! - December 10, 2007
- Biblical Stewardship – How Ron Paul’s Ideas Support Christian Missions - December 9, 2007
- A Badge of Honor? Why Not “Paulians?” - December 7, 2007
- Ron Paul Places Second in San Diego - December 7, 2007
- The Twelve Days of Christmas
(a la Ron Paul) - December 6, 2007
- Dr. Paul’s Patent Inflation Cure! - December 5, 2007
- ‘Twas the Night Before Ron Paul - December 4, 2007
- A Psalm for Ron Paul at Christmastime - December 1, 2007
- One Per Week, That’s All We Ask! - November 29, 2007