Was Sacha Baron Cohen's character, Brüno, in his latest movie, specifically a gay “Austrian” reporter so he could trick Congressman Ron Paul into an Austrian economics interview?
If you have seen Brüno, you have seen that he deceptively tricked the Congressman from Texas into an interview and then started to undress in front of him.
According to Dr. Paul, he was invited to the interview without knowing that comedian Sacha Baron Cohen was posing as Brüno and thought that it would be about Austrian economics. Apparently, the whole production group was very sneaky about the situation.
Wonder if Sacha (as Brüno) was nervous at all while making moves on one of the bravest and honest men of our time.
How does Sacha Baron Cohen get distinguished political figures to interview with him? Well for this case, maybe he became a gay “Austrian” reporter, Brüno, to interview Ron Paul on the subject of Austrian economics.
Austrian economics has always been a clear subject of interest for Dr. Paul, and any chance to spread that message is probably what the doctor hoped to do.
Though Sacha Baron Cohen may be a very funny man, you wonder why his character Brüno would want to target the Congressman and try and make him look like a fool.
Ron Paul now has the ears of millions around the world and several bills in Congress that threatens the Federal Reserve with transparency of policy and would secure freedom of speech for Americans. The establishment is probably shaking in their boots as his message is ringing true to the masses.
Ron Paul should take this as a compliment. Research his H.R. 1207, H.R. 3394, H.R. 3395 and HR 3396 bills and call your congressmen and women to support them.Tweet
Latest posts by Heather West (see all)
- Ron Paul Interviewed by Bruno Falsely About Austrian Economics - August 13, 2009
- Iraqi Resistance Responds to Obama - March 2, 2009
- Letter to Senator Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga) Who Voted Yes to Bailout - October 2, 2008
- The World is Watching America…What Will You Do? - August 22, 2008
- Are You Ready For Nuclear War? - August 21, 2008
- RON PAUL IS STILL ELIGIBLE FOR THE GOP NOMINATION. - July 2, 2008
- Bilderberg Group attendees: Indigo Books and the Economist - June 18, 2008
- Kucinich, Wexler Co-Sponsor Articles to Impeach President Bush - June 11, 2008
- Goodbye MSM: Constitutional Media PAC created - June 10, 2008
- US Military Draft Looms: Vote Ron Paul - May 16, 2008
- Alaska Delegates Project Goes Nationwide for Ron Paul - May 5, 2008
- Alaska Converts McCain Delegates to Ron Paul - March 31, 2008
- No 2008 Elections? No Obama, Clinton or Ron Paul? - March 3, 2008
- Ron Paul Campaign: No National Delegates Won in Florida Yet - January 30, 2008
- Ron Paul sits in his Oval Office - January 29, 2008