Been really busy and haven't focused much on any of the latest in political crap lately. But I couldn't ignore the fact that the Speaker finally shot herself in the foot! She may have even blown the damn thing right off!
The incompetence of our political leadership is becoming more apparent every day. Even with all of the slack they've been given, I really believe the Dems are still going to hang themselves. It's becoming a train wreck and they are the only ones driving and with clear track ahead. Take your pick of any of them and tell me I'm wrong.
And I love it when Obama gets mad… Not very presidential huh. He seems extra shallow as a politician. Can't maintain an even performance under real pressure or without his prompter. I guess that like Nancy, sooner or later the BS has to catch up. And like that runaway train they're driving, it will be hard to hide the wreck when it jumps the track.
I really don't think he's up for the job… never was! And it's going to get pretty tough on him as he becomes more vulnerable to the facts. I'm looking forward to that as he should never have been elected in the first place. I wonder what WHO really is running the show IS thinking now?
The most surprising thing is that the public, by and large, is still supporting this faux-Messiah… or at least the perception the media has created for him. I don't think that's going to last much longer cause the reality is: Obama just doesn't have it… and along with maybe 95% of the rest of our legislature isn't capable and doesn't deserve to be leading anything. And what(who) does a “professional” politician really stand for anyway! I feel that with the politics, policy and antics to come, even this media won't be able to spin it enough to hide that reality from the folks anymore.
Aside from some basic honesty though (maybe a teeny tiny little bit), at least as much that can be given any seasoned politician, I really don't see the Pubs any more capable or faring any better going forward without a more conservative libertarian base of principles. Can anybody say Ron Paul?
The voters really need to clean house and start fresh the next time. Perhaps our system still as a chance if the current crop in power doesn't further stuff our liberty and continue to torpedo the remnants of a free economy that we still have left. And we, the voters finally wake up and elect those that understand that.
Seems though that in their ignorance, the King, in his infinite wisdom, and his cohorts are gonna fire the whole arsenal. I certainly hope not!Tweet
Latest posts by Mister MandM (see all)
- POTUS & Mr. Congeniality - January 15, 2013
- Hmmm… No Picture? - May 5, 2011
- Notes About Travel Screening and Security - February 17, 2011
- Bread and Circus, Egypt and a New Political Delusion - January 31, 2011
- Here's to the Beast - November 2, 2010
- Maybe That Crazy Pastor Was Only Making a Point! - September 10, 2010
- The Politics of Petty on the Arizona Immigration Law - May 18, 2010
- Finally Ridding Ourselves of the Slack - November 5, 2009
- I Love Those Kids Singing for Obama… - September 25, 2009
- The Ted Kennedy Memorial Healthcare Legislation??? - August 28, 2009
- Obama, Gibbs, Gates and Fox News Sunday - July 27, 2009
- I haven’t felt like ranting… - May 15, 2009
- Interesting Day to Do Some Media Watching… - April 16, 2009
- Questions to the Answers We are Getting to the Wrong Questions - April 3, 2009
- Racketing Up the U.S. Auto Industry - March 30, 2009
- Ridding Dr. Paul of His Demons - March 27, 2009
- Thoughts About the Last Election - March 25, 2009
- Let’s remedy the drug violence! - March 23, 2009
- Tarp, Tarp Me Do! - March 3, 2009
- Thoughts on the Rhetoric…Again! - March 2, 2009
- Fairly Free - March 1, 2009