As a disclaimer of sorts, I have been based in Shanghai for the past 3 years. I rarely write about China (even though I have quite strong eco-political views) since it does not cross too much into this column's purpose, namely to end the War on Terror and bring about Honest Money. Here are a few of my thoughts as Chinese New Year begins. I hope these contrasts spark a few thoughts for those who do not live here. However, I do not mean to insinuate in any form or fashion that China is “freer” than the United States.
Part 2 will reveal a recent discovery concerning the Federal Reserve's manipulation of FOREX markets from 1961.
Barack Obama and Tim Geithner's recent ramped-up rhetoric towards China as a “currency manipulator” indicates the Obama administration may show more aggression towards China than Bush. From the owner of the Petro-Dollar no less, and as the Federal Reserve has openly confessed to manipulations in the FOREX (foreign exchange) markets since 1961, this is both hypocritical and privately probably more amusing to America's central bankers than anything else. Here is part of Geithner's reply:
“President Obama – backed by the conclusions of a broad range of economists – believes that China is manipulating its currency. President Obama has pledged as President to use aggressively all the diplomatic avenues open to him to seek change in China's currency practices.”
Of course, the overt reason for doing this publicly is for the US government to be seen as “taking a stand” against the Chinese government whom, yes, have taken a fair share of America's manufacturing jobs, but only due to helping hand OF the US government. The standard American line is a weak Yuan makes Chinese goods cheaper for US consumers and American products more expensive for the Chinese. In reality, the USD-RMB exchange rate is a bit of a modern Sword of Damocles; if it falls, it could kill both parties. The Chinese economy is still painfully dependent on the foreign trade rather than domestic. As to why this is the case, one has no need to look farther than the socialist practices of its still-Communist government, which is just a survival adaptation that will eventually fail, just like it did for the USSR.
(photo from in front of my apartment, circa 1930s)
It is also true that if the Chinese government does allow its currency to strengthen, it will then appear to be executing the bidding of the US government. I want to quickly add here that there are those that claim that the Yuan (or Ren Min Bi, the “People's Money”) is 'pegged to a basket of currencies such as the Yen, Euro, and Dollar' and comment that this claim makes no sense. The exchange rate is literally whatever the Chinese government wants it to be, plus a little daily jiggle so the graph does not look like a cardiogram plateau on a corpse. All that needs to be done to prove my point is to look at all the recent wild gyrations in the Dollar, Yen, and Euro exchange rates over the past 8 months or so and then stare at the recently horizontal Dollar-RMB chart.
However, if the Yuan were to strengthen significantly over night, the approximately 70% of the US GDP that is driven by consumerism could possibly KO the valiant shopper who went out to Wal-Mart after 9-11 to prove George Bush right and the terrorists wrong. American companies abroad, whose good and services are included in our GDP, would be adversely affected. Wal-Marts everywhere would have price increases for sure, and could possibly help lead to Jim Quinn's “Ghost Malls.” Of course, Quinn predicts this will happen ANYWAYS. This, I offer for speculation, could quite likely lead to the Yuan appreciation. Right when China sees that generating more goods just leads to increased storage costs at Chinese wharfs, they may have nothing to lose by cursing the US for its financial ineptitudes and then have their central planners attempt to generate that domestic demand I mentioned earlier.
Of course, the famous massive positions in US Treasuries could unwind or even just slow. Another wildcard is Chinese monetary policy and its own M3 growth, which would be quite interesting to know. I have read quite a bit from many viewpoints from more M3 money supply expansion that even America, from imminent hyperinflation in China, to Tim Hewitt's 15%, to much more conservative estimates. One interesting read is Douglas Gnazzo's 2007 essay on “China's Nuclear Threat The US Dollar.” My opinion is that this is one card the Chinese government is holding very, very closely to their chests and this is one topic that I will have to wait for my famous 20-20 hindsight to finally clear up.
Next are a few contrasts that perhaps the average American might find revealing.
A TRIP TO THE BANK IN CHINA….
Here in China, the largest banknote denomination is 100 RMB, or close to $15 American dollars. A typical daily withdrawal limit was 5000 RMB ($730) in 2007, but is a much more reasonable 20,000 RMB right now, and only 100 RMB notes are dispensed. On a monthly basis I remove fairly large amounts. In December during one such withdrawal, I noticed that roughly 10 bills, all in a row, were the crispiest, newest banknotes I had ever seen.
Being an inquisitive person, I took a closer look, expecting them to be all printed in 2008. To my shock, they were all from 2005! I then proceeded to check the other 100 RMB bills all of them, no exceptions, were 1999 or 2005. Strange, I muttered in Chinese and then checked all of my smaller bills – all were 1999 or 2005!
I've since won a few wagers at the company lunch table as I bet some Chinese colleagues (they LOVE to gamble!) I could predict the years in which all of their banknotes in the wallet at that very moment were printed. Unfortunately, word spreads quickly, putting a quick end to this scheme, but I can now assert with confidence that China most likely printed up an enormous amount of cash in 2005, and releases it to the public in controlled amounts or to replace worn or ripped notes.
This month in January, my withdrawals found stack of about fifteen 100 RMB bills all in a row. I then bought some fruit and received 70 RMB all in brand-new 10 RMB banknotes. Having bought fruit from this stand for over a year, and having dealt in ratty old notes the entire time, I was a bit surprised. The owner showed me a wad of about eighty 10 RMB notes he had got from the bank since he was running out of change for the 100 RMB notes.
However, I am sure it's just a coincidence and that I am paranoid.
….AND IN AMERICA
Last year, I returned only twice to the US. During my July visit I stopped at a bank ATM and withdrew over $10,000. This is not a particularly bright move, as due to PATRIOT-Act-type legislation this is reported by the banks to the government, but I figured, hey, it's my money, I earned it and had it taxed by the government fair-and-square and frankly I did not have time for silly games like withdrawing over multiple visits.
In November, I went to the very same bank ATM and tried to withdraw over $1,000. A message came up saying that $1,000 was my maximum daily limit, similar to the limits installed by China. Holding my rage in check, I marched inside and politely and calmly explained to the teller that I wanted my money. Fortunately, the bank tellers inside were willing to give me cash for the remainder, all of it in (used) $20 bills plus all their copper and nickel 5-cent pieces.
Now, when I remarked on this episode to a friend, he related to me that when he tried to take out $1,200 for some construction supplies, he was informed that his credit union had ALSO put in place a $1,000 daily withdrawal. He was reduced to cajoling the teller into giving him his “extra” desired $200. If the US has a banking holiday under Obama, I do not think my buddy will be getting his extra $200 anymore!
In both of our cases, my friend and I had no idea that there was a daily withdrawal limit until we tried to do so. I also have no idea if this is occurring at other banks or credit unions. If anyone wants to act a little atypical and withdrawal from a bank ATM and then even just immediately redeposit it, I would be interested to hear about your results.
BUYING GOLD AND SILVER IN CHINA….
In Shanghai, a Chinese citizen can enter any major branch and exchange fiat Yuan banknotes for gold bars. Some banks even allow foreigners to do so. There are plenty of jewelry stores with ornate gold and silver metal available at about 20% over the COMEX spot price, or official shops like China Gold Coin with rates just a little worse than the banks. A gold and silver coin market supplies 1 oz. gold Pandas at about a 5% premium over the COMEX spot. Silver Pandas are much higher as China controls the cost of silver, with a fluctuating premium of 50% when the price of silver was at $20 per troy ounce last year and at about 80% premium right now.
….AND IN AMERICA
If you tried to buy gold or silver at a US bank, you would be laughed at. However, there are plenty of coin shops, online stores, and there is always EBay!
SETTING OFF FIREWORKS IN AMERICA….
Do you have a permit? Is it the Fourth of July? Are the neighbors OK if you make a little noise if, like the Chinese, you just want to scare the ghosts away for awhile starting at 6AM in the morning? Did your fireworks dealer have a license to sell them to you?
….AND IN CHINA
To help celebrate the Year of the Ox, a friend bought a gunpowder bandolier wrapped in red paper that advertised in Chinese “2,000 Big Explosions.” It was probably strong enough to blow off someone's head if they were dumb enough to wrap it around their neck and light it.
Well, proving my Darwinian survival skills are still functioning, we walked down to the street with it wrapped around my neck, but I can proudly report that I did not light it! She said the sidewalk should be fine and I placed it down on the pretty nice cobblestone and took out some matches to light the fuse.
There were people and cars milling around everywhere, but in China fireworks act as some type of magnet, keeping people far enough away to not get hurt too badly but close enough to see the action. Well, what I did not expect was two police officers running towards me shouting to not light the fuse. I had to quickly decide whether to put on my patented “stupid-foreigner-who-doesn't-speak-Chinese” act (my Chinese is pretty decent) and just light it anyways, but I decided to stop and hear what they had to say.
To my surprise, they simply moved it 5 feet to an area that was not cobblestone. Then they grinned and stepped back. I lit off the 2,000 explosions that could blow somebody's head off. What happened next was a bit of a surprise; the police officers came over laughing and then proceeded to sweep up the mess, minus the gray gunpowder trail that they did not want to get on the cobblestones. They would not even accept my help. Weird, huh?
FREEDOM OF THE PRESS IN CHINA
Ha! Ha! Yeah right! But the funny thing is, everyone knows it! Actually, most people have a good laugh or two at the State's expense, including the super-obvious blank-out during Obama's inauguration speech when he bragged about how the USA defeated communism and fascism.
FREEDOM OF THE PRESS IN AMERICA
All Americans think they have it to some degree, but many still do not recognize the censorship and false reporting that occur daily from our corporate news and entertainment services – CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX.
General Electric owns CNBC. MSNBC? That would be co-owned with GE by MicroSoft.
CBS Corporation is the Westinghouse Electric Company.
- FUN FACT: Frank Carlucci sits on Westinghouse's board, and is the ex-Chairman of the infamous Carlyle Group. Carlucci served as the CIA's Deputy Director, and was Secretary of Defense under Reagan. Carlucci mentored Donald Rumsfeld, who followed in Carlucci's corporate-military footsteps and signed several letters from the neoconservative war think-tank, the Project for a New American Century.
ABC is owned by Disney.
FOX is owned by Australian-born billionaire Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation. News Corp has global media reach, especially in Australia, the US, and the UK. The Wall Street Journal and roughly 113 Australian newspapers top the list. Murdoch's third wife, Wendi Deng (half his age) is native Chinese and was VP of News Corp's Chinese STAR TV when Rupert found her. She is the director of the company licensing Murdoch's MySpace technology to China. The Financial Times reported that Murdoch met secretly with Obama over the summer at New York's Waldorf-Astoria Hotel and FOX agreed to scale-down the anti-Obama rhetoric in exchange for Obama appearing on their shows from time to time.
CNN is owned by Ted Turner's Time Warner mega-group. AOL, TNT, TBS, HBO, New Line Cinemas, Cinemax, DC Comics, Time Magazine, Comedy Central, the Atlantic, Elektra, and EMI record labels all belong to this group.
Ted Turner is a vivid proponent of “sustainable development” or totalitarian population control, aka as eugenics, since he believes that global warming theory (my view is here “Anthropogenic Global Warming or an Ice Age, Which Is It? (PART 2/2)“) will do this:
“We`ll have eight degrees — we`ll be eight degrees hotter in 10 — not 10, but in 30 or 40 years. And basically none of the crops will grow. Most of the people will have died, and the rest of us will be cannibals.
“Civilization will have broken down. The few people left will be living in a failed state like Somalia or Sudan, and living conditions will be intolerable.The droughts will be so bad, there will be no more corn growing.
“We`re too many people. That`s why we have global warming. We have global warming because too many people are using too much stuff. If there were less people, they`d be using less stuff.” (hour video with Charlie Rose) (portion) (partial transcript)
Turner's overall worldview has been fairly consistent since the 1990s when he infamously uttered (and meant): “A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95 percent decline from present levels, would be ideal.” Nowadays, I think he is OK with a couple billion of us, and gives high praises to China's One-Child Policy.
Well, on the bright side, the Year of the Ox is beginning with bright blue skies over Shanghai! While the air certainly isn't clean, there have been great strides since I first moved here in 2005. In fact, I think the air right now compares pretty decently to that of Los Angeles in 2005, where I lived previously. Unless there are wildfires, in which case I prefer Shanghai!
Hope you enjoyed this article and my rambling for a bit!
Jake, the Champion of the Constitution
GATA's Message on Gold and Silver Manipulation to Barack Obama (PART 2/2)
Published: January 29, 2009
“Surreptitious market manipulation by government is leading the world to disaster.” – GATA, the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee in a $264K full-page color ad in the Wall Street Journal, January 31, 2008
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
As always, unlike the NFL, the author grants full permission to allow any accounts of, rebroadcasts, retransmissions, repostings in part or full of this article to your blog or anywhere else in order to promote the Restoration of our Republic.
Veritas numquam perit. Veritas odit moras. Veritas vincit. Truth never perishes. Truth hates delay. Truth conquers.
Other Recent Articles by the Author
“Oh-Bomb-Ah” Launches First Attack on Pakistan – THE OBAMA WARS PART 1/2
Published: January 24, 2009
“We must make it clear that if Pakistan cannot or will not act, we will take out high-level terrorist targets like bin Laden if we have them in our sights.” – Barack Obama, July 2008.
Obama Takes One Big Step Forward on Guantanamo Bay!
Published: January 23, 2009
In his first Executive Orders, Obama restores habeas corpus and declares the shuttering of Guantanamo Bay within a year.
The Oath of Obama, Why His Stimulus Plan Will Fail and What to Do Instead
Published: January 22, 2009
Keynesian and Monetarist economic central planning always comes to a nasty end, as shown by the Austrian School's Henry Hazlitt, F.A. Hayek, Ludwig von Mises, Leonard Read and Ron Paul.
Barack Obama on Gaza and Mumbai – Hypocrite Extraordinaire
Published: January 18, 2009
It is just going to be too easy to “Deep Fry the Barackcuda” during his Presidency… it's almost as if this guy is George Bush!
Anthropogenic Global Warming or an Ice Age, Which Is It? (PART 2/2)
Published: January 15, 2009
Barack Obama just crowned socialist and environmental regulator Carol Browner as our Climate Change Czar. Propelled by her English degree, Browner is a vocal proponent of Anthropogenic Global Warming Theory. What if her pet theory is wrong?
Latest posts by Jake Towne, the Champion of the Constitution (see all)
- Ron Paul Wins 5 Delegates in Pennsylvania; Romney Officially Has Zero - April 26, 2012
- Ron Paul Delegate Wins in Pennsylvania's 17th District - April 25, 2012
- Ron Paul All Set to Win Iowa and Minnesota - April 24, 2012
- Ron Paul Takes the Lead in Iowa as Gingrich Fades - December 19, 2011
- Pennsylvania GOP Gerrymanders the Lehigh Valley - December 17, 2011
- Ron Paul #2 in GOP Fundraising - July 6, 2011
- Jon Huntsman Enters 2012 GOP Field - June 21, 2011
- Gold Hits All-Time High in British Pounds - June 20, 2011
- CIA Militarization Continues - June 17, 2011
- Food and Goods Inflation on the Rise - June 17, 2011
- Obama Defies Congress Over Warmaking Powers - June 16, 2011
- Jake Towne – “Jobs, Debt, Veterans, and War” Speech - October 6, 2010
- Happy Constitution Day! - September 17, 2010
- Charlie Dent – A Dependent Follower - September 9, 2010
- Jake Towne: Where's John Callahan on the Wars? - August 27, 2010
- Charlie Dent Paid $101,000 by Military-Industrial Complex - August 27, 2010
- Solutions with Hydraulic Fracturing or “Fracking” - August 24, 2010
- Statement on the Ground Zero Mosque by Jake Towne - August 17, 2010
- The People's Money - August 16, 2010
- The Economy in Pictures - August 5, 2010
- Jake Towne Calls on Charlie Dent to Repeal Health Care Tax - July 30, 2010
- Hey Republocrats! Focus on the Issues! - July 29, 2010
- Jake Towne to Charlie Dent – Is That the Best You Can Do? - July 26, 2010
- Charlie Dent Reluctant to Debate Jake Towne - July 23, 2010
- John Callahan Campaign Spies on Towne Hall - July 16, 2010
- China Devalues US Treasury Bonds - July 14, 2010
- Social Security… or Insecurity? - June 29, 2010
- Jake Towne on Your Personal Liberties - June 21, 2010
- Who Supports Bailouts? Jake Towne, Charlie Dent, or John Callahan? - June 18, 2010
- A Lesson from Greece - June 8, 2010
- Remarks at Friends of George Donnelly Protest - June 6, 2010
- The Economy in Pictures - May 25, 2010
- Nullification – The Forgotten Check on the Federal Government - May 21, 2010
- America's Ridiculous Toy Money - May 14, 2010
- Due Process is NOT a Hellfire Missile – A Message for Congressman Charlie Dent - May 8, 2010
- Dow Crashes, Gold Spikes - May 7, 2010
- Jake Towne on HR 5013, the Dept. of Defense's IMPROVE Act - May 3, 2010
- Jake Towne on HR 5146, the Congressional Pay Freeze and HR 5017 Rural Housing Service Subsidies - May 3, 2010
- Jake Towne's Comments on HR 2499, the Puerto Rico Democracy Act of 2009 - May 3, 2010
- One Step Closer to the End of the Yellow Brick Road - May 2, 2010
- Jake Towne – Jobs Talk at Moravian College - May 1, 2010
- Time to Sheathe the Sword - April 29, 2010
- Does the Federal Reserve REALLY Control Interest Rates? - April 29, 2010
- Celebrate Earth Day – No Toxic Dollar Bills - April 28, 2010
- Jake Towne’s Speech at LiberTEA Party - April 20, 2010
- Freedom From Fascism - March 22, 2010
- The Guantanamo Problem – Part 2 - March 10, 2010
- PATRIOT Act Backdoor Extension Passes Congress - March 1, 2010
- What is an Olympic Gold Medal Worth? - February 25, 2010
- PRESS RELEASE – Liberty Candidates Mourn the Deaths of 1,000 Soldiers in Afghanistan - February 23, 2010
- Jake Towne Replies to Dent and Callahan on High Electric Bills - February 21, 2010
- Jake Towne’s Statement on Joe Stack and the IRS Austin Plane Crash - February 21, 2010
- Open Letter to Congressman Charlie Dent from Jake Towne on HR 4061, the Cybersecurity Enhancement Act - February 12, 2010
- Bloody Summer Ahead in Afghanistan - February 10, 2010
- America’s Greatest and Strangest Political Secret - February 9, 2010
- Jake Towne – John Callahan Clueless on Job Recovery - February 7, 2010
- Jake Towne – Common Sense Fixes the Job Market - February 3, 2010
- The Pension Problem - January 31, 2010
- Jake Towne’s State of the Union Reaction - January 28, 2010
- Independent Jake Towne Skyrockets to a “Stunningly High” 8% in the Polls - January 27, 2010
- PRESS RELEASE – Jake Towne Signs Club for Growth Pledge to “Repeal It!!” - January 23, 2010
- Scott Brown, Just Another Republocrat - January 22, 2010
- PRESS RELEASE – Jake Towne Announces Support of Ron Paul’s HR 4248 - January 21, 2010
- The Guantanamo Problem – Part 1 - January 19, 2010
- Remarks on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and New Radio Show Announcement!! - January 18, 2010
- Jake Towne’s Sound Money and Jobs Plank - January 16, 2010
- Aid for the Haiti Disaster - January 14, 2010
- Venezuela Devalues Bolivar Against the Dollar by 50% - January 11, 2010
- The Next Defense – Nullification of the Health Care Tax - January 8, 2010
- Congress Spending Like Drunken Sailors - January 7, 2010
- Chasing “Gelten” Shadows - January 3, 2010
- Guns or Health Care? - January 2, 2010
- Is the Dollar a Ponzi Scheme? - December 31, 2009
- GATA Sues the Federal Reserve & Alleges Manipulation of the Gold Market - December 31, 2009
- Pennsylvania’s Pension Crisis Approaches - December 26, 2009
- Health Care is NOT a Right - December 22, 2009
- Jake Towne Finds a Way to Provide Health Care for the 15th Congressional District - December 20, 2009
- The Government’s “War” on Main Street - December 4, 2009
- Ron Paul – “The Gold Price is Rigged by Central Banks” - November 28, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Speech at the Philadelphia Federal Reserve, November 22, 2009 - November 28, 2009
- FDIC Officially Goes Bankrupt - November 25, 2009
- END THE FED…. Then What? – The Transition to Sound Money - November 24, 2009
- END THE FED – HR 3996, the Automatic Bailout Bill of 2009 - November 21, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Afghanistan War Plank - November 15, 2009
- Remember the Constitution and our Veterans Today - November 11, 2009
- PRESS RELEASE – Jake Towne on FOX Freedom Watch – “The Independent Movement” - November 10, 2009
- Independent Challenger for Congress Invites Dent and Callahan to Debate - November 8, 2009
- Remember, Remember the Fifth of November!! - November 4, 2009
- Jake Towne to Nancy Pelosi – Are YOU Serious? - October 26, 2009
- Abolish the Federal Department of Education!!! - October 20, 2009
- PRESS RELEASE – Congressional Candidate Jake Towne: Stimulus Plan Ineffective in the Lehigh Valley - October 18, 2009
- Liberty Candidates 2010: The Year of HOPE - October 17, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Iraq War Plank - October 15, 2009
- Barack Obama, Elinor Ostrom, and the Nobel Prize (PART 2/2) - October 13, 2009
- Barack Obama, Elinor Ostrom, and the Nobel Prize (PART 1/2) - October 13, 2009
- Preparation Time is Running Out - October 7, 2009
- On the Dollar – Congressman Charlie Dent Answers a Question from Jake Towne - September 29, 2009
- America’s Military Empire (UPDATED) - September 28, 2009
- THE OPEN OFFICE – An Open Letter to Congressman Dent - September 21, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Bailout and Corporatism Plank - September 16, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Veterans Plank - September 11, 2009
- Transparency and Accountability – Jake Towne’s ‘Our Open Office’ Plank - September 9, 2009
- NAIS – An Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne - September 4, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Job Description for 2011-2012 - September 4, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Plank on the Federal Reserve - September 2, 2009
- Jake Towne’s 4th Amendment Speech Against Lancaster Camera Surveillance - August 30, 2009
- PRESS RELEASE – Protest Against Privatized Camera Surveillance System in Lancaster, Pennsylvania - August 28, 2009
- FDIC: “We Aren’t Bankrupt and Everything is A-OK” - August 27, 2009
- The FED Dances as Rome Burns - August 27, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Income Tax Plank - August 27, 2009
- Jake Towne’s “Right to Bear Arms” Plank - August 25, 2009
- The “Other” Party - August 24, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Talk on Financial Derivatives to CC-BASD - August 19, 2009
- The FDIC is Bankrupt - August 17, 2009
- Jake Towne for Congress: The Concept of “Our Open Office” - August 17, 2009
- A Declaration of Independence and Constitution Class Made Easy - August 15, 2009
- Yes, Virginia, There Are No Reserve Requirements (PART 2/2) - August 12, 2009
- Health Care –An Open Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org - August 10, 2009
- Health Care: Another Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne - August 9, 2009
- Fractional Reserve Banking in Pictures (PART 1/2) - August 6, 2009
- Jake Towne for Congress 2010: Health Care Platform Announcement - August 4, 2009
- BOOK REVIEW:Douglas Gnazzo’s “Honest Money” - July 25, 2009
- Congress Responsible for Mini-Bailout of $6.2 Billion to Delphi and Next Week’s Quarter-Trillion of New Debt - July 23, 2009
- Why Foreign Aid? – An Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne - July 21, 2009
- Social Security’s $700,000 Resort Meeting and Our Future - July 20, 2009
- PRESS RELEASE – Jake Towne Files with FEC for Lehigh Valley Congressional Bid - July 16, 2009
- Unlocking the Money Matrix – The Summers Gold Price Suppression Scheme (PART 13/15) - July 13, 2009
- “The Wreck of the Hesperus” andthe Meltdown of the Global Monetary System - July 9, 2009
- The Swedish Chef “Banks” Some Chocolate Mousse - July 8, 2009
- READ THE BILLS – An Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne - July 7, 2009
- Jake Towne on “Regaining Our Individual Rights” - July 4, 2009
- Lehigh Valley Independence Day Rally & Tea Party - July 3, 2009
- Wall Street Journal Reports 401k Withdrawals Frozen or Slowed - June 30, 2009
- FED to Monetize Another $1.75 Trillion in 2009 - June 29, 2009
- One Subject at a Time – Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne - June 28, 2009
- The Bubble Blowers: Goldman Sachs and Cap and Trade - June 28, 2009
- The Money Matrix – Who Owns the FED (UPDATED PART 7/15) - June 21, 2009
- Unlocking the Money Matrix – The Real Interest Rate (PART 12/15) - June 17, 2009
- R.I.P. – The London Gold Pool, 1961-1968 - June 14, 2009
- STATUS REPORT: Ron Paul’s Audit the FED Act, HR 1207 and S 604 - June 10, 2009
- The “50 Laboratories” Model - June 8, 2009
- Bernanke Speak: Translated - June 6, 2009
- D-Day Has Arrived - June 5, 2009
- What Is Wealth? - June 4, 2009
- Re: Health Care – An Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne - June 4, 2009
- RALLY AT THE BREACH!! – A Note on the U.S. Constitution - May 28, 2009
- Bank United Collapses – FDIC “Insurance” Getting Wiped Out - May 21, 2009
- Gold and the “Average Man” - May 17, 2009
- Ron Paul’s rEVOLution Versus the “One Ring” of the Federal Reserve - May 13, 2009
- A Public Thank You to Congressman Charles Dent from Jake Towne on HR 1207, the “Audit the FED” Bill - May 7, 2009
- STATUS REPORT:Ron Paul’s Audit the FED Act, HR 1207 - May 7, 2009
- Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne on Auditing the FED - May 5, 2009
- The Gold War – China and the US Treasury Market - May 5, 2009
- Letter to the Editor on Local Currency - May 4, 2009
- MAYDAY!Jake Towne for US Congress, Pennsylvania 15th District (UPDATED 5/30) - May 1, 2009
- SCANDALS – The Jane Harman, Nancy Pelosi, AIPAC, Alberto Gonzales, Power Ranger Spy Plot and the Biden Boys - May 1, 2009
- China Nearly Doubles its Official Gold Reserves - April 24, 2009
- The Zombie Bank Dance:Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, the FED, and Treasury Do a Jig - April 24, 2009
- El Paso, Texas Policeman Roughs Up News Reporter - April 22, 2009
- Ron Paul – The Gray Champion - April 22, 2009
- Off a Cliff with No Airbags: The FED Banking System Quivers in Fright - April 21, 2009
- PRESS RELEASE – Nazareth, Pennsylvania Tea Party on Tax Day - April 15, 2009
- Thank You for Paying Your “Voluntary” Income Tax! Love, The IRS - April 13, 2009
- Amazing Public Comments on the FDIC/Treasury “Legacy Loans Program” - April 11, 2009
- A Conversation on the Latest FEDspeak on Inflation and Deflation - April 10, 2009
- “Dude, What’s Up With These Cop and Spy Shows?” - April 10, 2009
- America’s Military Empire - April 9, 2009
- The Money Matrix – Bring Light to Dark Derivatives! (PART 11/15) - April 7, 2009
- Campaign For Liberty Staffer Detained by Airport TSA for Carrying Cash - April 7, 2009
- The Money Matrix on “Credetary” Inflation and Deflation (PART 9/15) - April 7, 2009
- Let’s HOPE We Avoid a Vietnam Body Count in Afghanistan and Iraq – THE OBAMA WARS PART 2/3 - March 30, 2009
- Open Up Your Computer – Obama Wants a Look Inside!! - March 30, 2009
- Silver Backwardation Bout Ends as SLV Fails to Announce its New Custodian (PART 2/2) - March 29, 2009
- Silver and Gold ARE Money (PART 1/2) - March 29, 2009
- On My Resignation - March 26, 2009
- Ron Paul’s Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009 - March 1, 2009
- The Federal Reserve Replies on its Stock Ownership and Treasury Purchases - February 28, 2009
- Judge Napolitano and Ron Paul’s “Freedom Watch” - February 24, 2009
- The Federal Reserve – A Good Company to Work For? - February 23, 2009
- 18 Days and Counting – Silver Backwardation Persists in the London Market Place - February 14, 2009
- Beijing Skyscraper Burns From “Firecrackers” - February 12, 2009
- Silver in Backwardation!Has the Last Contango Been Danced in Washington? - January 30, 2009
- GATA’s Message on Gold and Silver Manipulation to Barack Obama (PART 2/2) - January 29, 2009
- The Year of the Ox Arrives in China, Land of “Currency Manipulation” (PART 1/2) - January 27, 2009
- Pirates! - January 27, 2009
- “Oh-Bomb-Ah” Launches First Attack on Pakistan – THE OBAMA WARS PART 1/3 - January 24, 2009
- Obama Takes One Big Step Forward on Guantanamo Bay! - January 23, 2009
- The Oath of Obama, Why His Stimulus Plan Will Fail and What to Do Instead - January 22, 2009
- Barack Obama on Gaza and Mumbai – Hypocrite Extraordinaire - January 18, 2009
- Anthropogenic Global Warming or an Ice Age, Which Is It? (PART 2/2) - January 15, 2009
- Ron Paul, Gaza, and the BIS – (The Gaza Slaughter Epilogue II) - January 14, 2009
- Barack Obama Appoints Socialist Carol Browner as Global Warming Czar (PART 1/2) - January 13, 2009
- Ron Paul Shows Some Outrage (The Gaza Slaughter – Epilogue) - January 11, 2009
- The Top Nolan Chart Articles of 2008 - January 10, 2009
- Deceptions: A Short Essay on Labeling (The Gaza Slaughter PART 6/6) - January 5, 2009
- Ron Paul and I Stand Alone on Gaza and Israel (The Gaza Slaughter 5/6) - January 4, 2009
- The Champion of the Constitution’s Saver’s Wish List for 2009 - January 4, 2009
- Cynthia McKinney and the Israeli Attacks on the Dignity and USS Liberty (The Gaza Slaughter 4/6) - January 4, 2009
- END THE FED!Flyer for The International – The Movie - January 4, 2009
- Israel Military Bulldozes & Kills American Protester in Gaza (The Gaza Slaughter 2/6) - January 3, 2009
- Israel Military Kills American Protester – An Economic Perspective (The Gaza Slaughter 3/6) - January 3, 2009
- Israeli Conscientious Objectors – The Shministim (The Gaza Slaughter PART 1/6) - January 1, 2009
- US Soldier 2008 Body Count in Afghanistan Sets All-Time High - December 31, 2008
- Silver – The Cure for AIDS - December 29, 2008
- Bernanke’s Great Lie – The “Gold Standard” and the Great Depression (PART 2/2) - December 25, 2008
- CFR Reports Pakistan Spy Agency Killing American Soldiers in Afghanistan - December 22, 2008
- The “Great Slump” of 2008 (PART 1/2) - December 20, 2008
- Rioting at the Gates of Thermopylae: The Ramparts of the FED & Central Banks Shudder - December 14, 2008
- Madoff Collapse Devastates Anti-Bush Lawyer - December 14, 2008
- More on Gold and Silver Backwardation and Manipulation (5/5) - December 14, 2008
- The Significance of Gold Backwardation Explained (4/5) - December 11, 2008
- Fred Thompson Wishes You Some “Holiday Cheer!” - December 10, 2008
- The Money Matrix – What the Heck Are Derivatives? (PART 10/15) - December 9, 2008
- On Gold and Market Manipulation (3/5) - December 8, 2008
- Will Joey Biden Be President?THE BARACK OBAMA BIRTH SAGA CONTINUES (Updated 12/9/08) - December 7, 2008
- The Next Bubble to Pop! (2/5) - December 7, 2008
- The End for the Dollar and all Fiat Currencies (1/5) - December 6, 2008
- Ron Paul Is Wrong – George W. Bush Must Be Tried for MURDER! - December 6, 2008
- SPOOF: New Element Discovered in America! - December 5, 2008
- Words of Advice for the next Secretary of State - December 3, 2008
- Ron Paul Wastes Chance to Deliver KO Punch to FED - November 20, 2008
- Please, Sir, I want some more… - November 18, 2008
- The Money Matrix – How the FED Works (PART 6/15) - November 17, 2008
- END THE FED! Protest to take place on Saturday, 11/22/08 - November 16, 2008
- Bank and Credit Union 2008 Body Count at 32 - November 9, 2008
- The Drones Did It! - November 8, 2008
- The Real Battle of November isn’t for the White House - November 6, 2008
- Was the Paulson Plan a ‘SHAM’ of a ‘SCAM’? - November 4, 2008
- Everyone Votes for Jane and Joe Schmoe for President on Tuesday! - November 3, 2008
- Iraq Demands US Troops Leave by 2011 - November 2, 2008
- Semi-Spoof News Flash – American Forces Attack Syria, Eight Die - October 29, 2008
- Can Barack Obama Be President? – THE SAGA CONTINUES! (10/29 Update) - October 29, 2008
- Are You An American?The Police State vs. the Hempstead 15 (Part 3/3) - October 29, 2008
- MY PROPHECY – The Federal Reserve Will End!A Money Matrix Addendum - October 29, 2008
- FDIC Gives Alpha Bank the Axe! - October 27, 2008
- Police State Stomps on Iraq Veteran’s Face as McBama Sanctions Attack on Freedom of Speech: The Story of the Hempstead 15 (Part 1/3) - October 25, 2008
- SPOOF:Ron Paul Promises To Return When Country Needs Him Most - October 25, 2008
- Is Barack Obama “The One”? - October 24, 2008
- NY Times Reports the Banks Say They Will Hoard their Bailout Cash-Loot - October 23, 2008
- An Anti-Ron Paul Deflationary Economic Theory - October 21, 2008
- Terrorist Completes Ultramarathon!And Gold Hits New Highs! - October 19, 2008
- THE SAGA CONTINUES – John McCain and Barack Obama – Can They Even BE President? - October 14, 2008
- Cynthia McKinney and the Alleged 5,000 Dead Hurricane Katrina Inmates - October 5, 2008
- Fight the Tactics of our Congress, McBama, and Bush with Ron Paul and I - October 3, 2008
- The Nader-Palin Debate – Is It Time for the Revolution to “Go Viral” Again? - October 3, 2008
- Nolan Chart Facebook Group Page Created - October 3, 2008
- SENATE PASSES BAILOUT!And What to Do, NOW!(New Update from Vern McKinley) - October 2, 2008
- Plea for a Nolan Chart Facebook Account - October 2, 2008
- Articles Written - October 1, 2008
- The Sun Sets in New York - October 1, 2008
- Ron Paul and Federal Aid for Hurricane Ike - September 30, 2008
- HEY! CONGRESS! Al-Qaeda does NOT have an Air Force! - September 30, 2008
- Blast from the Past – Vern McKinley Warned of Freddie and Fannie – in 1997! - September 29, 2008
- A Speech Barack Obama Could Give to Win the Presidency, Ron Paul, and Carroll Quigley’s “Tragedy and Hope” - September 28, 2008
- Save Ron Paul’s Voice – A Money Matrix Addendum - September 28, 2008
- Henry Paulson – A Quick Look at the Man - September 27, 2008
- Spill a Soda, Go to Jail for a Year - September 27, 2008
- WaMu Gets the FDIC WHAM-O! - September 26, 2008
- The Next American War of Terror in Pakistan Continues – Marriot Hotel Bombing Portends Blowback Event on American Soil - September 22, 2008
- A Money Matrix Addendum:Citigroup and GATA Call for an End to the Suppression of the Gold Market - September 22, 2008
- Yes, West Virginia, There is a Banking, Housing, and Financial Crisis – FDIC Closes Ameribank - September 22, 2008
- Answering Matt Damon’s Question on Sarah Palin - September 21, 2008
- Answering Matt Damon’s Question and Bob Barr Should Ask Sarah Palin to be his VP (PART 1/2) - September 21, 2008
- Ron Paul’s Campaign For Liberty Hits 100,000! - September 9, 2008
- US Treasury Seizes Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac!And What It Means - September 8, 2008
- FDIC Closes the Silver State Bank in Nevada as a McCain Resigns in Disgrace - September 7, 2008
- WAR!America Attacks Pakistan - September 5, 2008
- RETRACTION – John McCain Crashed or Damaged Five Warplanes, Not Three - September 1, 2008
- John McCain and Barack Obama – Can They Even BE President? - September 1, 2008
- Israeli Attack on the USS Liberty Leaves 34 Americans Dead, 173 Wounded. John McCain, Jr. Led the Cover-Up - August 31, 2008
- America, Were Michael Phelps’ Eight Olympic Gold Medals Worth Winning? - August 24, 2008
- The Money Matrix on the Grand Deception of Seigniorage (PART 5/15) - August 24, 2008
- Iran and Georgia:President Bush, Why Don’t You Just Shut Up? - August 18, 2008
- Ron Paul and the Struggles of Attrition - August 17, 2008
- Bush and Gang Prepares to Unleash Hell on Iran.Is the Georgian War a Stepping Stone? - August 12, 2008
- Response to Disgruntled Reader on “Malalai Joya” Article - August 11, 2008
- A Galactic Look at all this War-stuff and the Fibonacci Sequence in Tool’s Lateralus - August 8, 2008
- A Salute to Malalai Joya – Afghanistan’s Tom Paine - August 8, 2008
- The Money Matrix – What is Honest Money? (PART 4/15) - August 7, 2008
- The Money Matrix – What Makes Money Money? (PART 3/15) - August 3, 2008
- Iraq Smolders as American War Deaths in Afghanistan Reach All-Time Records - August 2, 2008
- The Money Matrix – What is a Dollar Bill Worth? (PART 2/15) - August 2, 2008
- The Money Matrix – Prelude (PART 1/15) - August 1, 2008
- Police State Invades Mayor’s Home & Kills His Dogs (UPDATED) - August 1, 2008
- Jesse Ventura Joins Ron Paul’s Campaign for Liberty! - July 31, 2008
- Book Synopsis: The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder by Vincent Bugliosi - July 29, 2008
- The George W Bush Impeachment Hearing’s Media Blackout - July 25, 2008
- Ron Paul Reports – The “Mother of All Bailouts” Bill - July 24, 2008
- US Military Draft Creeps Closer – Ron Paul and I Defy Senators “Barackcuda” Obama and “Just-Bomb-It” McCain - July 21, 2008
- A Poem – America, You are So Cold - July 20, 2008
- The 3 Trillion Dollar Government: Hyperinflation in America? (Part 1/2) - July 13, 2008
- Dear Bob Barr – Are You Really One of Us?Signed, a Ron Paul Revolutionary (PART 1/6) - June 6, 2008
- Bob Barr Voted for the Iraq War but Says He is Sorry (PART 2/6) - June 6, 2008
- Bob Barr Voted for the Patriot Act but Says He is Sorry (PART 3/6) - June 6, 2008
- Bob Barr, What is the Cost of Money? Because Ron Paul and I think you Don’t Know (PART 4/6) - June 6, 2008
- Dear Bob Barr, Ron Paul Knows where the “Road to Roota” Leads, Do You? (PART 5/6) - June 6, 2008
- Billionaires for the Ron Paul Revolution (PART 6/6) - June 6, 2008
- A Critique of Iraq War Music Videos - May 31, 2008
- This Article is Illegal - May 29, 2008
- The Gauntlet is Thrown – The Champion of the Constitution vs. David Petraeus - May 19, 2008
- WARGATE:Rumsfeld Calls for “Another Attack” of Terror to Bolster Support for Bush - May 17, 2008
- Preemptive War and Freedom Video Clips - May 16, 2008
- Bob Barr – Assassin of the Ron Paul Revolution? - May 15, 2008
- Andrea Gibson’s “For Eli”, Vern McKinley and Anti-war Reflections - May 5, 2008
- My Father’s Vietnam is My Iraq –Disturbing Parallels - May 2, 2008
- A Federal Reserve Puzzle for the Reader: Where does “The Road to Roota” Lead? - May 1, 2008
- Iran Declares War on the Dollar =More War for America - April 30, 2008
- First They Came for Those Who Didn’t Pay Their Taxes… - April 19, 2008
- Jesse Ventura Joins the Ron Paul Revolution - April 13, 2008
- We the People Warn The Time for America’s War with Iran Has Arrived - March 30, 2008
- We the People versus the Might of the US Government - March 2, 2008
- Kosovo: Ron Paul versus the Policy of Foreign Interventionism - February 24, 2008
- Ron Paul versus the 3 Trillion Dollar Government - February 23, 2008
- Death, Taxes, War, and Heroes - February 22, 2008
- An Hypocrisy of Terms: Liberal and Conservative - February 14, 2008
- Saudi Arabia:The True Cause of the Iraq War? - February 13, 2008