Bill Richardson, Obama's nominee for Secretary of Commerce, has withdrawn his name from consideration amid a grand jury investigation into how some of his political donors won a lucrative state contract. In other words, Obama nominated a man with the same principles as Blagojevich, who then withdrew in order to prevent Obama becoming tainted. Where is the Change Obama promised? Nominating a man under investigation for pay-to-play isn't change, it's called corruption.
True, I defend Blagojevich and openly support him, but I shall treat Richardson the same way the media treats Blagojevich. And considering that Richardson is being investigated for the same pay-to-play tactics Blagojevich uses, the media should be questioning whether Obama should be President. Seriously, there are only two ways this situation could have happened. Either, A) Obama knew about the accusations and didn't care, or B) Obama didn't vet Richardson because of a back-room deal. In either case, Obama's integrity and sense of judgement should be called into question.
How many of the other Cabinet nominees have skeletons waiting to come out? How many will be under investigation soon? What kind of back-room deals did Obama make? What did Obama know and when did he know it?
Now here are my picks for Obama's Commerce Secretary:
Jon “Tax Hike” Corzine or Eliot Spitzer
If Obama does pick one of those 2, I predict a GOP sweep in 2010 and 2012.
KICK THE BUM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tweet
Latest posts by Joe W. (see all)
- Obama-mania is a mental disorder - March 5, 2009
- Economic Miracle - March 4, 2009
- Obama is Destroying America - March 3, 2009
- Obama: the Black Forrest Gump - January 7, 2009
- Change We Can Believe, My Ass!!! - January 4, 2009
- Draft John Roberts for President!!!! - January 1, 2009
- New Years Message:Keep Roland Burris IN!!! - December 31, 2008
- New Years Message:The Rebirth of Greatness - December 29, 2008
- New Years Message:The Failed State - December 28, 2008
- What about Ford? - December 24, 2008
- Healthcare Crisis - December 23, 2008
- What should Blagojevich do? - December 20, 2008
- Obama: what the F***!!! - December 19, 2008
- WhyCaroline Kennedy?!?!? - December 19, 2008
- They Were Right!!! - December 17, 2008
- Economic Nationalism - December 14, 2008
- What Went Wrong - December 12, 2008
- Libertarianism is DEAD - December 7, 2008
- Why Sarah Palin? - December 5, 2008
- Shelia Bair is Right - December 5, 2008
- Obama: what is he smoking? - December 4, 2008
- Toilet Economy - December 4, 2008