America is slowly becoming a prison. Obama is appointing a cabinet that is both more hawkish then the entire George W. Bush administration but also socialistic. Obama preaches the poison that is free-trade and globalization, social programs that will oppress small businesses, and a social agenda that is anti-religion and anti-American; so much for change in Washington DC. Our economy has collapsed, we are in a quagmire in the mid-east, and we owe money to China, Saudi Arabia, and Russia. So I am going to give props to some real Americans who have been saying this stuff was going to happen.
Pat Buchanan: He kept saying we should not be interventionist and spoke out against globalization. He predicted we would invade Iraq, that our economy would be in ruin, and that America would be bought and sold to the highest bidder. I admire the man and now he has been proven right.
Lyndon LaRouche: Crazy political-cult leader and conspiracy theorist, yes; but his views on American economic policy were right on. He predicted a credit and economic crisis would happen, and it did. His view of political influence of the Banking industry was vindicated when Congress chose to bailout the finance industry, while rejecting a bailout for the auto industry.
Ron Paul: Like Pat Buchanan, he spoke out against the neo-con establishment in the GOP. I would have placed him after Pat Buchanan but de-regulation is part of the cause of the credit crisis, but third isn't that bad.
Alan Keyes: A constant critic of the current trend toward an anti-Christian America, an advocate of a sensible and constitutional taxation system, and of course an advocate of Life. He will never give up the cause and I salute him for that.
Mike Huckabee: A great man of principle and faith. I truly do believe if he were the 2008 GOP nominee, he would be President. He was just right on so many things; we need common sense in our government, we need to embrace traditional family values, and help our fellow man. Hopefully one day, he will be our President.
Chuck Norris: A great author, political activist, and if he were not included would roundhouse kick me.Tweet
Latest posts by Joe W. (see all)
- Obama-mania is a mental disorder - March 5, 2009
- Economic Miracle - March 4, 2009
- Obama is Destroying America - March 3, 2009
- Obama: the Black Forrest Gump - January 7, 2009
- Change We Can Believe, My Ass!!! - January 4, 2009
- Draft John Roberts for President!!!! - January 1, 2009
- New Years Message:Keep Roland Burris IN!!! - December 31, 2008
- New Years Message:The Rebirth of Greatness - December 29, 2008
- New Years Message:The Failed State - December 28, 2008
- What about Ford? - December 24, 2008
- Healthcare Crisis - December 23, 2008
- What should Blagojevich do? - December 20, 2008
- Obama: what the F***!!! - December 19, 2008
- WhyCaroline Kennedy?!?!? - December 19, 2008
- They Were Right!!! - December 17, 2008
- Economic Nationalism - December 14, 2008
- What Went Wrong - December 12, 2008
- Libertarianism is DEAD - December 7, 2008
- Why Sarah Palin? - December 5, 2008
- Shelia Bair is Right - December 5, 2008
- Obama: what is he smoking? - December 4, 2008
- Toilet Economy - December 4, 2008