Go to the polls and vote for your Messiah but remember this, when the trouble starts and we are once again held hostage as we were under Carters administration it'll be your vote that put us in that spot. Obama and the bumbling Biden will not have a clue how to react when it happens and it will happen even Biden say it will. There is no one in his entourage who has the knowledge or ability to advise him.
You called Bush a liar for his efforts to make our country safer, when we have a real attack on our shores from these buried terrorist treasures will you apologize for your lack of intelligence? It will probably be too late but just knowing you found out how wrong you were might help the rest of us as we scramble to fight for our country.
The Iraqi jet, an advanced Russian MiG-25 Foxbat, was found buried in the sand after an informant tipped off U.S. troops.
The MiG was dug out of a massive sand dune near the Al Taqqadum airfield by U.S. Air Force recovery teams. The MiG was reportedly one of over two dozen Iraqi jets buried in the sand, like hidden treasure, waiting to be recovered at a later date.
Contrary to what some in the major media have reported, not all the jets found were from the Gulf War era.
The Russian-made MiG-25 Foxbat being recovered by U.S. Air Force troops in the photos is an advanced reconnaissance version never before seen in the West and is equipped with sophisticated electronic warfare devices.
U.S. Air Force recovery teams had to use large earth-moving equipment to uncover the MiG, which is over 70 feet long and weighs nearly 25 tons.
The Foxbat is known to be one of Iraq 's top jet fighters. The advanced electronic reconnaissance version found by the U.S. Air Force is currently in service with the Russian air force. The MiG is capable of flying at speeds of over 2,000 miles an hour, or three times the speed of sound, and at altitudes of over 75,000 feet.
The recovery of the advanced MiG fighter is considered to be an intelligence coup by the U.S. Air Force.. The Foxbat may also be equipped with advanced Russian- and French-made electronics that were sold to Iraq during the 1990s in violation of a U..N. ban on arms sales to Baghdad .
The buried aircraft at Al Taqqadum were covered in camouflage netting, sealed and, in many cases, had their wings removed before being buried more than 10 feet beneath the Iraqi desert.
The discovery of the buried Iraqi jet fighters illustrates the problem faced by U.S. inspection teams searching Iraq for weapons of mass destruction. Iraq is larger in size than California, and the massive deserts south and west of Baghdad were used by Saddam Hussein to hide weapons during the first Gulf war.
While there are rumors of Iraqi chemical and biological weapons being shipped to nearby Syria , the weapons may very well still remain inside Iraq buried under the vast desert wastelands.
Now we have a decision to make on Tuesday, I have made mine and I am comfortable with it. I hope you are too.
And that's my opionion,
Latest posts by donspoliticalblog (see all)
- Hey dad, can you hear me? - November 26, 2008
- What are our priorities? - November 19, 2008
- If it’s going to happen anyway, lets do it now. - November 17, 2008
- Wake up Mr. President - November 10, 2008
- Sad but happy it’s finally over. - November 5, 2008
- How will the Messiah handle this? - November 3, 2008
- Could we possibly have more oil than the Middle East? - November 3, 2008
- It’s our Country, respect its system - October 31, 2008
- Where oh where has our $700 Billion gone - October 29, 2008
- A fight for the Soul of America - October 26, 2008
- Where are the Giants among us - October 26, 2008
- When all is said and done - October 26, 2008
- Which path will we take? - October 26, 2008
- Whoa there Bucko - October 26, 2008
- When push comes to shove, we get shoved - October 26, 2008