All Photos by Bill Perry. (Thanks!)
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.” – The First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States
HEMPSTEAD, NEW YORK – At the gates of Hofstra University, a peaceful march by 400 members of Iraq Veterans Against the War and independent citizens was met by over 100 policemen who attacked the protestors when they refused to retreat and stop exercising their freedom of speech on October 15. The marchers were attempting to ask a couple questions of Senators Barack Obama and John McCain as they were debating. Nick Morgan, Iraq war veteran, was trampled by a police horse on his ribs and face, breaking his orbital in three places, as shown in the photos. See this video, which is a must-see that I chose as the best at representing the events.
Let’s take an eagle’s eye view for a moment – an image of an unconscious Iraq veteran bleeding with a crushed face on a sidewalk in Hempstead, New York while protesting the War of Terror more befits the war-torn streets of Baghdad, Sadr City, Kandahar, or the Pakistan borderlands. These images and news were not shown to the public watching the presidential debates. There is no mention of the incident in the mainstream media with the exception of this short Associated Press snippet where they quote Nassau County Police Lt. Kevin Smith saying “one person may have received a minor injury.” This inaction is nothing short of almost criminal negligence behavior by the American media cartel and the AP. If you expect me to believe that MSM is able to report every single little murder within a 1000-mile radius of your home but miss the story of an Iraq vet getting his face smashed in by a police horse right outside of the presidential debate that they are covering, you will be waiting for eternity. Cheryl Biren-Wright of OpEdNews pounds into this AP article in more detail here.
Since MSM will not air them, I will. Here are the questions these veterans ask of these candidates:
“Senator McCain, on July 9th 2008 you were quoted saying “I've received every award from every major veterans organization in America but the reason why I have a perfect voting record from organizations like Veterans of Foreign Wars, the American Legion, and all the other Veterans Service Organizations is because of my support of them.”
However, there are non-partisan Veterans Organizations such as the Disabled American Veterans (DAV), Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA), and the Vietnam Veterans of America (VVA) who've noted that you've consistently voted against important issues such as increased VA funding in 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2007. This summer, another Veterans Organization, Veterans for Common Sense filed suit against the VA and discovered that approximately 1000 Veterans under their care are attempting suicide each month, with an average of 17 succeeding every 30 days. Government surveys conclude that over 300,000 21st Century Warriors are currently suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, while only 67 thousand have been diagnosed with PTSD, and less than half of those are collecting disability benefits. Doctors and Nurses at the VA are struggling to treat the 2 million American Troops who've deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan. What promises are you willing to make, as a Veteran, as a Senator, as a Presidential Candidate, to the Veterans of the United States to prove that you will ensure the VA is fully funded, staffed, and capable of preventing Troops from suffering as they are now, after they've served our great nation overseas?“
– Sergeant Kristofer Goldsmith, Operation Iraqi Freedom III Veteran
“Senator Obama, you have said that the War and Occupation of Iraq is illegal. If by your words, it is illegal, then it is not only the right of service members such as myself to refuse deployment and participation in Iraq, it is also our responsibility. Sir, as President, are you willing to go by your own words and back them up, and support service members refusing to participate in what you have, in your own words, termed an “Illegal Occupation”?“
-Sergeant Matthis Chiroux, Operation Enduring Freedom Veteran
There is nothing wrong or criminal about these questions. [On a much happier note, at the Baldwin-Nader debate, Nick Morgan’s question on civil liberty violations was asked here.] Sergeant Chiroux states the IVAW side of the story here:
“Our intent was made clear in a letter to Bob Schieffer, the debate moderator, one week prior. We wanted two members of our organization inside the debate where they would ask one question of Obama and one of McCain. If CBS and the candidates failed to meet our demands, we would march on Hofstra at 7 p.m. in a peaceful attempt to enter the debate to have our voices heard…
“Non-violence was stressed in every stage leading up to this action. It was stressed by Kris and I to Det. Thomas J. Calvert and Det. Robert Annese of the Nassau County Police Department the day before the action. Calvert and Annese were in charge of security for the debate, and they assured us they would instruct their officers to respect the non-violent spirit of the action by using restraint towards peaceful veterans and demonstrators.
“In every stage of planning, IVAW made every effort to keep all planned tactics and actions “above the table” so that the candidates, the media, the police and the country would know exactly what would happen if our demands were not met. We were at Hofstra to force the issue that veterans and servicemembers are not being cared for or heard from by our government, and the candidates, CBS and the Nassau County Police Department couldn’t have proved us more correct.
“We, the veterans and our supporters, stood together in solidarity, knowing the stakes were high. But a resolve echoed deep from with us to stand our ground and be heard. Twice these candidates [at their first and second presidential debates] had brushed us off, and thrice just wasn’t going to happen. So at seven PM when we’d heard nothing from the moderators, IVAW made good on its promise to the candidates and Det. Calvert. We marched to the front gate of Hofstra, read our questions and peacefully proceeded into police lines. Because these candidates cared more to hear from “Joe the Plumber” than veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan, ten veterans went to jail and five civilian supporters joined us. This upsets me, but I knew the risk, and if I must fall in defense of democracy, peace and justice, I offer my sacrifice willingly.“
A total of fifteen protestors were arrested, of whom 10 are veterans. The veterans were Matthis Chiroux (Army Sergeant, 5 years, Afghanistan), Kristofer Goldsmith (Army Sergeant, 2004-2007, Iraq), Adam Kokesh (Marine Sergeant, Iraq), Mike Spinato (Marine Corps), Geoff Millard (Army Sergeant, 9 years, Iraq), Marlisa Grogan (Marine Captain, 2002-2006, Iraq), Nathan Peld (Navy, 1998-2004), Nick Morgan (Army Sergeant, 4 years, ironically with the 1st Calvary Division, Iraq), [name deleted per veterans' request] and Jose Vasquez (Army & Army Reserves, 1992-2007). The citizens were Ryan Olander, Paul Blasenheim, David M. Disimino, Lianne Gillooly, and Megan Day.
Sergeant Chiroux went on to charge that allegedly after the groups’ arrest the following occurred:
- The police officers withheld medical treatment after arresting a barely conscious Nick Morgan, who was later reported to have suffered a concussion. When the other veterans requested treatment, the officers responded by laughing at them and said Morgan would receive no help unless he himself asked to go to the hospital. When the veterans pointed out that Morgan was unable to respond due to his serious head injury, the police responded with “too bad.”
- Morgan was given improper medical attention. Although diagnosed with a fractured cheekbone, he was given nothing more than Motrin for the pain and returned to the police station where he sat chained to a bench for 5 hours with no further medical attention at all until his release at some ungodly hour in the morning.
- The police repeatedly flipped open and shut a knife close to a veteran's face while he was handcuffed to a bench, even after he respectfully explained he had PTSD and asked the officer to cease brandishing the blade. The officer continued flipping the knife open and shut near his face.
- Chiroux was threatened with prison rape. When Chiroux asked to speak to a lawyer, an officer threatened to place him in the back of the jail where “the big boys will pop your cherry.” When Chiroux asked this officer if he had just threatened an honorably discharged veteran of Afghanistan with prison rape and requested his name and rank, he refused and told him to look it up on the police report, which was not delivered as of October 20.
- The three females arrested, including Iraq veteran Marine Reserve Captain Marlisa Grogan, were sexually harassed by the police. The police held ID’s next to the chained women’s faces and make comments such as, “you look like you came out of a Barbie magazine.” After their release late at night, one of the police officers asked one of the arrested citizens, Megan Day at a late night diner if he could have her phone number and could stay in touch. Megan expressed to Chiroux her disgust immediately after the incident occurred.
- The veterans and protestors were verbally abused. They were called “cowards,” “idiots” and “whiners.” “This non-violent protest stuff is retarded. See how it got your friend’s face f***ed up?” “Look at your friend’s face, you’re responsible for that.”
Iraq veteran Adam Kokesh was given special treatment. Why? Well, Adam has been making quite a name for himself with our police state. To the derision of a huge crowd, he managed to interrupt McCain’s acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention by holding a signs stating “McCain Votes Against Vets” and “You Can’t Win An Occupation.” He is an avid Ron Paul supporter and also gave a moving speech at the Revolution March here. Here is a video and the partial hidden microphone transcript:
Cop 1: Aww that’s really nice man. You’re under arrest man.
Adam Kokesh: You never told me I was under arrest. I just got…
Cop 1: Oh you’re in handcuffs? Good for you…
Adam Kokesh: I never got read my rights. I never was told I was under arrest for anything.
Cop 1: Oh you know what happens when you get handcuffs thrown on.
Cop 2: Yeah you watch too much TV. We don’t need rights, alright? That’s on COPS.
Adam Kokesh: I dont have any expectations.
Cop 2: You know what I am saying? This is New York baby.
Adam Kokesh: I dont have any expectations.
Cop 2: We do things different in New York I don’t know where you’re from.
I am not going to dwell too much on these pathetic excuses for men, let alone officers of the law, as it does little good to strike at the branches of evil, you need to strike at the root, which is in Part 2. However, I will note that the Nassau County Police Department mission statement contains the following: “ We obey the law and respect the human dignity of all people. We are committed to honesty and ethical behavior in all our actions. We are dedicated to protecting the rights of all people. We are committed to fairness, strength, respect, and compassion in our interactions with the people we serve.” Yeah, right. And pigs will fly.
This article has described and documented this event. See source list for more details. Part 2 will cover the McBama responses (much shorter as there have been none) and I will republish veteran Kristopher Goldsmith’s May 2008 Congressional testimony in my column for the fourth time and a message from Ron Paul.
It is my belief that this event is just as significant as the famed Kent State and Jackson State Vietnam protests, but may just as easily fade away. Thankfully, no one was killed, although my guess is that it still would have been blacked out by the media. Always remember here that it was the VETERANS who were attacked and tortured. (Yes, what Chiroux alleges the police does meet the legal definition of torture.) If you think you will not be eventually attacked because you support the war, because you are a woman, because you are a Christian, because you are not old enough to vote, guess again. That is exactly what the Germans in Nazi Germany thought 75 years ago. (The Coming of the Third Reich by Robert Evans, 2003.) This link will be sent to a few newspapers editors, where I will respectfully request them to publish a feature article on this event.
If I may be so bold as to offer a few words of advice to the protesting veterans after reading your statements and blogs, it is that I do not believe you mean to fight for “democracy.” Democracy literally means “rule by majority.” This means that 51% wins, regardless whether it is just or desired by the remainder. There are plenty of literary articles on this subject, but democracy can be summed up as “mob rule” and is a horrible misnomer thrown about by the Establishment to enslave, i.e. “spreading democracy in Iraq/Middle East/China/etc.” By its true name, what you are fighting for is freedom and liberty for yourselves, for me, and for all of us. You are fighting so that the Constitution, the compact made with We the People, of our constitutional Republic does not die a final death. In fact, try searching the Constitution for the word “democracy.” Or even the Declaration of Independence? Guess what? You won't find it. Congressman Ron Paul writes about it here in “Democracy Isn’t Freedom.”
To keep it simple, just watch Star Wars again if need be. Luke Skywalker and Yoda are the revolutionary republicans seeking freedom and liberty. Darth Vader and Emperor Constantine are the imperious democrats seeking statism, oppression, and total control. See how the dual party system has even managed to sow confusion even on the very meaning of these words? Both the Republican and Democratic parties want to be Darth Vader and Emperor Constantine.
Alternatively, please let me paraphrase one of Ben Franklin's famous maxims in a modern context:
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Liberty is when the lamb shows up grinning to vote with an assault rifle.
From all I have read, it is my experience that in cases like this where civil liberties are trampled on, most of the time the news media or authorities report that they were the first ones attacked, or the protestors were breaking some law. The government then replies with overwhelming force and violence. Normally these attacks take place outside of the United States, but are all too often inspired by American imperialistic policies. For instance take a look at the University of Chicago’s Economic Department’s (the so-called 'Chicago Boys') and/or the American government’s support or influence on General Pinochet’s fascist regime, Carlos Menem’s Argentina, Paz’s Bolivia, General Branco’s Brazil, Suharto’s Indonesian police state, Yeltsin’s Russia, China’s Tiananmen, Rhee’s Korea, the last 60 years of protests and crimes in Okinawa, and many, many more. They all used or used pretty much the same tactics on civilian populations so their governments could do what they wished on the economic front. Heck, the strategy is so simple even I could do it.
Shock. Suppress. Divide. Conquer. Propagandize. Repeat. The same tactics are now being launched in the USA. And don’t try telling me it has never happened in the United States, and a police state just can't happen. here You are living in a box. Try reading more of my police state articles below or investigate for yourself what really happened during Katrina or the 1999 Battle of Seattle protests against the WTO or the 2002 chemical weapon attacks on protestors in Portland, Oregon as they marched on President Bush and a Republican fundraiser. (Sources: Naomi Klein’s The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism (2007) or Chalmer Johnson’s Blowback (2000)) Rodney King, Kent State, Concentration Camps for American Japanese during WWII…
Activists are encouraged to join up at the Facebook site “I Support the Hempstead 15.” Anyone is encouraged to visit the Iraq Veterans Against the War mission statement which calls for immediate withdrawal from Iraq here. For obvious reasons, I also recommend joining up at www.CampaignForLiberty.com. The only peaceful way to win against a police state is for everyone against it to join together and protest against it before it is too late. And I am talking millions, although thousands is a good start. However, history has taught that peaceful protesting has real lousy win/loss record against a determined tyranny. The last resort involves owning lots of ammunition and food.
On November 10th 2008, the Marine Corps Birthday, and one day before Veterans Day, most of the Hempstead 15 will be heard in court. The IVAW have invited everyone to come out “in support of the very Freedoms granted by the United States Constitution that we swore to uphold and defend when joining the military.” The location is First District Court, County of Nassau, Arraignment Part, 99 Main Street, Hempstead New York 11550 (Room 268). Adam Kokesh's day in court is scheduled for November 20th.
Life with Liberty or Death. Why? Because the middle ground on regimes that support preemptive wars and torture and suppress free speech holds only the barrens of Slavery.
– Jake, the Champion of the Constitution [Reach the Author Here!]
The Hempstead 15 Source List
- Videos of Iraq Veterans Against the War protest at Hofstra University, Third McBama presidential debate, 10/15/2008 (same as used in article) (another1) (another2)
- Sergeant Matthis Chiroux, 10/20/2008 Statement “Hooves of fury stampede over veterans/U.S. Constitution Oct. 15“
- Sergeant Nick Morgan, Statement from Hospital, 10/22/2008
- Bill Perry, Photo Archive
- Cheryl Biren-Wright, 10/16/2008 OpEdNews article “Meet the Protester Who 'May Have Received a Minor Injury' at the Hofstra Debate“
- Nick Morgan Question asked at Baldwin-Nader debate on 10/23/2008
- Associated Press 10/15/2008 article “Police: 15 protesters arrested outside LI debate”
- Alex Kane 10/16/2008 IndyBlog “At Least Nine Demonstrators Arrested as Iraq Vets Try to Enter Final Presidential Debate”
- Air Force Times, 10/17/2008. “Veterans arrested in protest outside debate.“
- Adam Kokesh Arrest Video and Transcript, posted by WarOnYou on 10/18/2008. Mr. E’s YouTube video.
- Adam Kokesh, Ron Paul Revolution March Speech, July 2008.
- Adam Kokesh, Protest during McCain Coronation Ceremony, September 2008.
- Adam Kokesh, IVAW member page.
- Nick Morgan, IVAW member page.
- Kristopher Goldsmith, IVAW member page.
- Matthis Chiroux, IVAW member page.
- Jose Vasquez, IVAW member page.
- Geoff Millard, IVAW member page.
- Marlisa Grogan, IVAW member page.
- Nathan Peld, IVAW member page.
- “I support the Hempstead 15” Facebook page.
- Ron Paul. “Democracy is Not Freedom.” 2005.
- Ron Paul. “Is America becoming a police state?” 2004.
- Iraq Veterans Against the War mission statement for immediate withdrawal from Iraq.
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
As always, unlike the NFL, the author grants full permission to allow any accounts of, rebroadcasts, retransmissions, repostings in part or full of this article to your blog or anywhere else in order to promote the Restoration of our Republic.
Veritas numquam perit. Veritas odit moras. Veritas vincit. Truth never perishes. Truth hates delay. Truth conquers.
The “Pssssst…. We Live in a Police State!” Collection
Spill a Soda, Go to Jail for a Year
Published: September 27, 2008
The latest strange-but-true antics of oppression from our dear Police State. Check out the story of the infamous soda-spiller at a Veteran's Affairs Hospital in Idaho.
Police State Invades Mayor's Home & Kills His Dogs (UPDATED)
Published: August 1, 2008
“It was inconceivable to me that my government would be coming through my door.” – the Mayor of Berwyn Heights, Maryland, or a recent police raid on his residence
We the People versus the Might of the US Government
Published: March 2, 2008
What do the experiences of SAS trooper Ben Griffin, Hope Steffey, and Jose Padilla all have in common? They show the Might of Government is overwhelming Right. We the People want Justice!
Tortured Twins: John McCain and the Trial of Khaled Sheikh Mohammed
Published: September 2, 2008
To very little public fanfare from my beloved American media, a Mockery of a Trial of Khaled Sheikh Mohammed, alleged al-Qaeda mastermind, is getting underway in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. Is John McCain losing any sleep over it? Doubt it.
US Military Draft Creeps Closer – Ron Paul and I Defy Senators “Barackcuda” Obama and “Just-Bomb-It” McCain
Published: July 21, 2008
Gaze ye at the Face of Evil and know it for what it truly is. America, Have No Fear.
First They Came for Those Who Didn't Pay Their Taxes…
Published: April 19, 2008
Then They Came for the Ron Paul Supporters. The Fight that Defeated the late, great boxer Joe Louis Continues.
Ron Paul Reports – The “Mother of All Bailouts” Bill
Published: July 24, 2008
The “Mother of All Bailouts” Bill. And the IRS will now access all your credit card transactions. Really.
Other Recommended Articles by the Author
Complaint re: Veteran Suicide Cover-Up by Department of Veteran Affairs Mental Health Division
Published: October 5, 2008
Did you know that 18 American war veterans die every day? And did you know that Veteran's Affairs has no idea why? And did you know….
US Soldier 2008 Body Count in Afghanistan Sets All-Time High
Published: October 5, 2008
Imagine you are in a room, alone with 20 American soldiers for one day. At sunset, all their bodies thud to the floor, stone dead. At dawn, 20 more enter the room and again die at sunset. It repeats every day for 7 years. It will repeat tomorrow. This is what I know of their story, their sad statistics.
Latest posts by Jake Towne, the Champion of the Constitution (see all)
- Ron Paul Wins 5 Delegates in Pennsylvania; Romney Officially Has Zero - April 26, 2012
- Ron Paul Delegate Wins in Pennsylvania's 17th District - April 25, 2012
- Ron Paul All Set to Win Iowa and Minnesota - April 24, 2012
- Ron Paul Takes the Lead in Iowa as Gingrich Fades - December 19, 2011
- Pennsylvania GOP Gerrymanders the Lehigh Valley - December 17, 2011
- Ron Paul #2 in GOP Fundraising - July 6, 2011
- Jon Huntsman Enters 2012 GOP Field - June 21, 2011
- Gold Hits All-Time High in British Pounds - June 20, 2011
- CIA Militarization Continues - June 17, 2011
- Food and Goods Inflation on the Rise - June 17, 2011
- Obama Defies Congress Over Warmaking Powers - June 16, 2011
- Jake Towne – “Jobs, Debt, Veterans, and War” Speech - October 6, 2010
- Happy Constitution Day! - September 17, 2010
- Charlie Dent – A Dependent Follower - September 9, 2010
- Jake Towne: Where's John Callahan on the Wars? - August 27, 2010
- Charlie Dent Paid $101,000 by Military-Industrial Complex - August 27, 2010
- Solutions with Hydraulic Fracturing or “Fracking” - August 24, 2010
- Statement on the Ground Zero Mosque by Jake Towne - August 17, 2010
- The People's Money - August 16, 2010
- The Economy in Pictures - August 5, 2010
- Jake Towne Calls on Charlie Dent to Repeal Health Care Tax - July 30, 2010
- Hey Republocrats! Focus on the Issues! - July 29, 2010
- Jake Towne to Charlie Dent – Is That the Best You Can Do? - July 26, 2010
- Charlie Dent Reluctant to Debate Jake Towne - July 23, 2010
- John Callahan Campaign Spies on Towne Hall - July 16, 2010
- China Devalues US Treasury Bonds - July 14, 2010
- Social Security… or Insecurity? - June 29, 2010
- Jake Towne on Your Personal Liberties - June 21, 2010
- Who Supports Bailouts? Jake Towne, Charlie Dent, or John Callahan? - June 18, 2010
- A Lesson from Greece - June 8, 2010
- Remarks at Friends of George Donnelly Protest - June 6, 2010
- The Economy in Pictures - May 25, 2010
- Nullification – The Forgotten Check on the Federal Government - May 21, 2010
- America's Ridiculous Toy Money - May 14, 2010
- Due Process is NOT a Hellfire Missile – A Message for Congressman Charlie Dent - May 8, 2010
- Dow Crashes, Gold Spikes - May 7, 2010
- Jake Towne on HR 5013, the Dept. of Defense's IMPROVE Act - May 3, 2010
- Jake Towne on HR 5146, the Congressional Pay Freeze and HR 5017 Rural Housing Service Subsidies - May 3, 2010
- Jake Towne's Comments on HR 2499, the Puerto Rico Democracy Act of 2009 - May 3, 2010
- One Step Closer to the End of the Yellow Brick Road - May 2, 2010
- Jake Towne – Jobs Talk at Moravian College - May 1, 2010
- Time to Sheathe the Sword - April 29, 2010
- Does the Federal Reserve REALLY Control Interest Rates? - April 29, 2010
- Celebrate Earth Day – No Toxic Dollar Bills - April 28, 2010
- Jake Towne’s Speech at LiberTEA Party - April 20, 2010
- Freedom From Fascism - March 22, 2010
- The Guantanamo Problem – Part 2 - March 10, 2010
- PATRIOT Act Backdoor Extension Passes Congress - March 1, 2010
- What is an Olympic Gold Medal Worth? - February 25, 2010
- PRESS RELEASE – Liberty Candidates Mourn the Deaths of 1,000 Soldiers in Afghanistan - February 23, 2010
- Jake Towne Replies to Dent and Callahan on High Electric Bills - February 21, 2010
- Jake Towne’s Statement on Joe Stack and the IRS Austin Plane Crash - February 21, 2010
- Open Letter to Congressman Charlie Dent from Jake Towne on HR 4061, the Cybersecurity Enhancement Act - February 12, 2010
- Bloody Summer Ahead in Afghanistan - February 10, 2010
- America’s Greatest and Strangest Political Secret - February 9, 2010
- Jake Towne – John Callahan Clueless on Job Recovery - February 7, 2010
- Jake Towne – Common Sense Fixes the Job Market - February 3, 2010
- The Pension Problem - January 31, 2010
- Jake Towne’s State of the Union Reaction - January 28, 2010
- Independent Jake Towne Skyrockets to a “Stunningly High” 8% in the Polls - January 27, 2010
- PRESS RELEASE – Jake Towne Signs Club for Growth Pledge to “Repeal It!!” - January 23, 2010
- Scott Brown, Just Another Republocrat - January 22, 2010
- PRESS RELEASE – Jake Towne Announces Support of Ron Paul’s HR 4248 - January 21, 2010
- The Guantanamo Problem – Part 1 - January 19, 2010
- Remarks on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and New Radio Show Announcement!! - January 18, 2010
- Jake Towne’s Sound Money and Jobs Plank - January 16, 2010
- Aid for the Haiti Disaster - January 14, 2010
- Venezuela Devalues Bolivar Against the Dollar by 50% - January 11, 2010
- The Next Defense – Nullification of the Health Care Tax - January 8, 2010
- Congress Spending Like Drunken Sailors - January 7, 2010
- Chasing “Gelten” Shadows - January 3, 2010
- Guns or Health Care? - January 2, 2010
- Is the Dollar a Ponzi Scheme? - December 31, 2009
- GATA Sues the Federal Reserve & Alleges Manipulation of the Gold Market - December 31, 2009
- Pennsylvania’s Pension Crisis Approaches - December 26, 2009
- Health Care is NOT a Right - December 22, 2009
- Jake Towne Finds a Way to Provide Health Care for the 15th Congressional District - December 20, 2009
- The Government’s “War” on Main Street - December 4, 2009
- Ron Paul – “The Gold Price is Rigged by Central Banks” - November 28, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Speech at the Philadelphia Federal Reserve, November 22, 2009 - November 28, 2009
- FDIC Officially Goes Bankrupt - November 25, 2009
- END THE FED…. Then What? – The Transition to Sound Money - November 24, 2009
- END THE FED – HR 3996, the Automatic Bailout Bill of 2009 - November 21, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Afghanistan War Plank - November 15, 2009
- Remember the Constitution and our Veterans Today - November 11, 2009
- PRESS RELEASE – Jake Towne on FOX Freedom Watch – “The Independent Movement” - November 10, 2009
- Independent Challenger for Congress Invites Dent and Callahan to Debate - November 8, 2009
- Remember, Remember the Fifth of November!! - November 4, 2009
- Jake Towne to Nancy Pelosi – Are YOU Serious? - October 26, 2009
- Abolish the Federal Department of Education!!! - October 20, 2009
- PRESS RELEASE – Congressional Candidate Jake Towne: Stimulus Plan Ineffective in the Lehigh Valley - October 18, 2009
- Liberty Candidates 2010: The Year of HOPE - October 17, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Iraq War Plank - October 15, 2009
- Barack Obama, Elinor Ostrom, and the Nobel Prize (PART 2/2) - October 13, 2009
- Barack Obama, Elinor Ostrom, and the Nobel Prize (PART 1/2) - October 13, 2009
- Preparation Time is Running Out - October 7, 2009
- On the Dollar – Congressman Charlie Dent Answers a Question from Jake Towne - September 29, 2009
- America’s Military Empire (UPDATED) - September 28, 2009
- THE OPEN OFFICE – An Open Letter to Congressman Dent - September 21, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Bailout and Corporatism Plank - September 16, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Veterans Plank - September 11, 2009
- Transparency and Accountability – Jake Towne’s ‘Our Open Office’ Plank - September 9, 2009
- NAIS – An Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne - September 4, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Job Description for 2011-2012 - September 4, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Plank on the Federal Reserve - September 2, 2009
- Jake Towne’s 4th Amendment Speech Against Lancaster Camera Surveillance - August 30, 2009
- PRESS RELEASE – Protest Against Privatized Camera Surveillance System in Lancaster, Pennsylvania - August 28, 2009
- FDIC: “We Aren’t Bankrupt and Everything is A-OK” - August 27, 2009
- The FED Dances as Rome Burns - August 27, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Income Tax Plank - August 27, 2009
- Jake Towne’s “Right to Bear Arms” Plank - August 25, 2009
- The “Other” Party - August 24, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Talk on Financial Derivatives to CC-BASD - August 19, 2009
- The FDIC is Bankrupt - August 17, 2009
- Jake Towne for Congress: The Concept of “Our Open Office” - August 17, 2009
- A Declaration of Independence and Constitution Class Made Easy - August 15, 2009
- Yes, Virginia, There Are No Reserve Requirements (PART 2/2) - August 12, 2009
- Health Care –An Open Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org - August 10, 2009
- Health Care: Another Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne - August 9, 2009
- Fractional Reserve Banking in Pictures (PART 1/2) - August 6, 2009
- Jake Towne for Congress 2010: Health Care Platform Announcement - August 4, 2009
- BOOK REVIEW:Douglas Gnazzo’s “Honest Money” - July 25, 2009
- Congress Responsible for Mini-Bailout of $6.2 Billion to Delphi and Next Week’s Quarter-Trillion of New Debt - July 23, 2009
- Why Foreign Aid? – An Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne - July 21, 2009
- Social Security’s $700,000 Resort Meeting and Our Future - July 20, 2009
- PRESS RELEASE – Jake Towne Files with FEC for Lehigh Valley Congressional Bid - July 16, 2009
- Unlocking the Money Matrix – The Summers Gold Price Suppression Scheme (PART 13/15) - July 13, 2009
- “The Wreck of the Hesperus” andthe Meltdown of the Global Monetary System - July 9, 2009
- The Swedish Chef “Banks” Some Chocolate Mousse - July 8, 2009
- READ THE BILLS – An Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne - July 7, 2009
- Jake Towne on “Regaining Our Individual Rights” - July 4, 2009
- Lehigh Valley Independence Day Rally & Tea Party - July 3, 2009
- Wall Street Journal Reports 401k Withdrawals Frozen or Slowed - June 30, 2009
- FED to Monetize Another $1.75 Trillion in 2009 - June 29, 2009
- One Subject at a Time – Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne - June 28, 2009
- The Bubble Blowers: Goldman Sachs and Cap and Trade - June 28, 2009
- The Money Matrix – Who Owns the FED (UPDATED PART 7/15) - June 21, 2009
- Unlocking the Money Matrix – The Real Interest Rate (PART 12/15) - June 17, 2009
- R.I.P. – The London Gold Pool, 1961-1968 - June 14, 2009
- STATUS REPORT: Ron Paul’s Audit the FED Act, HR 1207 and S 604 - June 10, 2009
- The “50 Laboratories” Model - June 8, 2009
- Bernanke Speak: Translated - June 6, 2009
- D-Day Has Arrived - June 5, 2009
- What Is Wealth? - June 4, 2009
- Re: Health Care – An Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne - June 4, 2009
- RALLY AT THE BREACH!! – A Note on the U.S. Constitution - May 28, 2009
- Bank United Collapses – FDIC “Insurance” Getting Wiped Out - May 21, 2009
- Gold and the “Average Man” - May 17, 2009
- Ron Paul’s rEVOLution Versus the “One Ring” of the Federal Reserve - May 13, 2009
- A Public Thank You to Congressman Charles Dent from Jake Towne on HR 1207, the “Audit the FED” Bill - May 7, 2009
- STATUS REPORT:Ron Paul’s Audit the FED Act, HR 1207 - May 7, 2009
- Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne on Auditing the FED - May 5, 2009
- The Gold War – China and the US Treasury Market - May 5, 2009
- Letter to the Editor on Local Currency - May 4, 2009
- MAYDAY!Jake Towne for US Congress, Pennsylvania 15th District (UPDATED 5/30) - May 1, 2009
- SCANDALS – The Jane Harman, Nancy Pelosi, AIPAC, Alberto Gonzales, Power Ranger Spy Plot and the Biden Boys - May 1, 2009
- China Nearly Doubles its Official Gold Reserves - April 24, 2009
- The Zombie Bank Dance:Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, the FED, and Treasury Do a Jig - April 24, 2009
- El Paso, Texas Policeman Roughs Up News Reporter - April 22, 2009
- Ron Paul – The Gray Champion - April 22, 2009
- Off a Cliff with No Airbags: The FED Banking System Quivers in Fright - April 21, 2009
- PRESS RELEASE – Nazareth, Pennsylvania Tea Party on Tax Day - April 15, 2009
- Thank You for Paying Your “Voluntary” Income Tax! Love, The IRS - April 13, 2009
- Amazing Public Comments on the FDIC/Treasury “Legacy Loans Program” - April 11, 2009
- A Conversation on the Latest FEDspeak on Inflation and Deflation - April 10, 2009
- “Dude, What’s Up With These Cop and Spy Shows?” - April 10, 2009
- America’s Military Empire - April 9, 2009
- The Money Matrix – Bring Light to Dark Derivatives! (PART 11/15) - April 7, 2009
- Campaign For Liberty Staffer Detained by Airport TSA for Carrying Cash - April 7, 2009
- The Money Matrix on “Credetary” Inflation and Deflation (PART 9/15) - April 7, 2009
- Let’s HOPE We Avoid a Vietnam Body Count in Afghanistan and Iraq – THE OBAMA WARS PART 2/3 - March 30, 2009
- Open Up Your Computer – Obama Wants a Look Inside!! - March 30, 2009
- Silver Backwardation Bout Ends as SLV Fails to Announce its New Custodian (PART 2/2) - March 29, 2009
- Silver and Gold ARE Money (PART 1/2) - March 29, 2009
- On My Resignation - March 26, 2009
- Ron Paul’s Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009 - March 1, 2009
- The Federal Reserve Replies on its Stock Ownership and Treasury Purchases - February 28, 2009
- Judge Napolitano and Ron Paul’s “Freedom Watch” - February 24, 2009
- The Federal Reserve – A Good Company to Work For? - February 23, 2009
- 18 Days and Counting – Silver Backwardation Persists in the London Market Place - February 14, 2009
- Beijing Skyscraper Burns From “Firecrackers” - February 12, 2009
- Silver in Backwardation!Has the Last Contango Been Danced in Washington? - January 30, 2009
- GATA’s Message on Gold and Silver Manipulation to Barack Obama (PART 2/2) - January 29, 2009
- The Year of the Ox Arrives in China, Land of “Currency Manipulation” (PART 1/2) - January 27, 2009
- Pirates! - January 27, 2009
- “Oh-Bomb-Ah” Launches First Attack on Pakistan – THE OBAMA WARS PART 1/3 - January 24, 2009
- Obama Takes One Big Step Forward on Guantanamo Bay! - January 23, 2009
- The Oath of Obama, Why His Stimulus Plan Will Fail and What to Do Instead - January 22, 2009
- Barack Obama on Gaza and Mumbai – Hypocrite Extraordinaire - January 18, 2009
- Anthropogenic Global Warming or an Ice Age, Which Is It? (PART 2/2) - January 15, 2009
- Ron Paul, Gaza, and the BIS – (The Gaza Slaughter Epilogue II) - January 14, 2009
- Barack Obama Appoints Socialist Carol Browner as Global Warming Czar (PART 1/2) - January 13, 2009
- Ron Paul Shows Some Outrage (The Gaza Slaughter – Epilogue) - January 11, 2009
- The Top Nolan Chart Articles of 2008 - January 10, 2009
- Deceptions: A Short Essay on Labeling (The Gaza Slaughter PART 6/6) - January 5, 2009
- Ron Paul and I Stand Alone on Gaza and Israel (The Gaza Slaughter 5/6) - January 4, 2009
- The Champion of the Constitution’s Saver’s Wish List for 2009 - January 4, 2009
- Cynthia McKinney and the Israeli Attacks on the Dignity and USS Liberty (The Gaza Slaughter 4/6) - January 4, 2009
- END THE FED!Flyer for The International – The Movie - January 4, 2009
- Israel Military Bulldozes & Kills American Protester in Gaza (The Gaza Slaughter 2/6) - January 3, 2009
- Israel Military Kills American Protester – An Economic Perspective (The Gaza Slaughter 3/6) - January 3, 2009
- Israeli Conscientious Objectors – The Shministim (The Gaza Slaughter PART 1/6) - January 1, 2009
- US Soldier 2008 Body Count in Afghanistan Sets All-Time High - December 31, 2008
- Silver – The Cure for AIDS - December 29, 2008
- Bernanke’s Great Lie – The “Gold Standard” and the Great Depression (PART 2/2) - December 25, 2008
- CFR Reports Pakistan Spy Agency Killing American Soldiers in Afghanistan - December 22, 2008
- The “Great Slump” of 2008 (PART 1/2) - December 20, 2008
- Rioting at the Gates of Thermopylae: The Ramparts of the FED & Central Banks Shudder - December 14, 2008
- Madoff Collapse Devastates Anti-Bush Lawyer - December 14, 2008
- More on Gold and Silver Backwardation and Manipulation (5/5) - December 14, 2008
- The Significance of Gold Backwardation Explained (4/5) - December 11, 2008
- Fred Thompson Wishes You Some “Holiday Cheer!” - December 10, 2008
- The Money Matrix – What the Heck Are Derivatives? (PART 10/15) - December 9, 2008
- On Gold and Market Manipulation (3/5) - December 8, 2008
- Will Joey Biden Be President?THE BARACK OBAMA BIRTH SAGA CONTINUES (Updated 12/9/08) - December 7, 2008
- The Next Bubble to Pop! (2/5) - December 7, 2008
- The End for the Dollar and all Fiat Currencies (1/5) - December 6, 2008
- Ron Paul Is Wrong – George W. Bush Must Be Tried for MURDER! - December 6, 2008
- SPOOF: New Element Discovered in America! - December 5, 2008
- Words of Advice for the next Secretary of State - December 3, 2008
- Ron Paul Wastes Chance to Deliver KO Punch to FED - November 20, 2008
- Please, Sir, I want some more… - November 18, 2008
- The Money Matrix – How the FED Works (PART 6/15) - November 17, 2008
- END THE FED! Protest to take place on Saturday, 11/22/08 - November 16, 2008
- Bank and Credit Union 2008 Body Count at 32 - November 9, 2008
- The Drones Did It! - November 8, 2008
- The Real Battle of November isn’t for the White House - November 6, 2008
- Was the Paulson Plan a ‘SHAM’ of a ‘SCAM’? - November 4, 2008
- Everyone Votes for Jane and Joe Schmoe for President on Tuesday! - November 3, 2008
- Iraq Demands US Troops Leave by 2011 - November 2, 2008
- Semi-Spoof News Flash – American Forces Attack Syria, Eight Die - October 29, 2008
- Can Barack Obama Be President? – THE SAGA CONTINUES! (10/29 Update) - October 29, 2008
- Are You An American?The Police State vs. the Hempstead 15 (Part 3/3) - October 29, 2008
- MY PROPHECY – The Federal Reserve Will End!A Money Matrix Addendum - October 29, 2008
- FDIC Gives Alpha Bank the Axe! - October 27, 2008
- Police State Stomps on Iraq Veteran’s Face as McBama Sanctions Attack on Freedom of Speech: The Story of the Hempstead 15 (Part 1/3) - October 25, 2008
- SPOOF:Ron Paul Promises To Return When Country Needs Him Most - October 25, 2008
- Is Barack Obama “The One”? - October 24, 2008
- NY Times Reports the Banks Say They Will Hoard their Bailout Cash-Loot - October 23, 2008
- An Anti-Ron Paul Deflationary Economic Theory - October 21, 2008
- Terrorist Completes Ultramarathon!And Gold Hits New Highs! - October 19, 2008
- THE SAGA CONTINUES – John McCain and Barack Obama – Can They Even BE President? - October 14, 2008
- Cynthia McKinney and the Alleged 5,000 Dead Hurricane Katrina Inmates - October 5, 2008
- Fight the Tactics of our Congress, McBama, and Bush with Ron Paul and I - October 3, 2008
- The Nader-Palin Debate – Is It Time for the Revolution to “Go Viral” Again? - October 3, 2008
- Nolan Chart Facebook Group Page Created - October 3, 2008
- SENATE PASSES BAILOUT!And What to Do, NOW!(New Update from Vern McKinley) - October 2, 2008
- Plea for a Nolan Chart Facebook Account - October 2, 2008
- Articles Written - October 1, 2008
- The Sun Sets in New York - October 1, 2008
- Ron Paul and Federal Aid for Hurricane Ike - September 30, 2008
- HEY! CONGRESS! Al-Qaeda does NOT have an Air Force! - September 30, 2008
- Blast from the Past – Vern McKinley Warned of Freddie and Fannie – in 1997! - September 29, 2008
- A Speech Barack Obama Could Give to Win the Presidency, Ron Paul, and Carroll Quigley’s “Tragedy and Hope” - September 28, 2008
- Save Ron Paul’s Voice – A Money Matrix Addendum - September 28, 2008
- Henry Paulson – A Quick Look at the Man - September 27, 2008
- Spill a Soda, Go to Jail for a Year - September 27, 2008
- WaMu Gets the FDIC WHAM-O! - September 26, 2008
- The Next American War of Terror in Pakistan Continues – Marriot Hotel Bombing Portends Blowback Event on American Soil - September 22, 2008
- A Money Matrix Addendum:Citigroup and GATA Call for an End to the Suppression of the Gold Market - September 22, 2008
- Yes, West Virginia, There is a Banking, Housing, and Financial Crisis – FDIC Closes Ameribank - September 22, 2008
- Answering Matt Damon’s Question on Sarah Palin - September 21, 2008
- Answering Matt Damon’s Question and Bob Barr Should Ask Sarah Palin to be his VP (PART 1/2) - September 21, 2008
- Ron Paul’s Campaign For Liberty Hits 100,000! - September 9, 2008
- US Treasury Seizes Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac!And What It Means - September 8, 2008
- FDIC Closes the Silver State Bank in Nevada as a McCain Resigns in Disgrace - September 7, 2008
- WAR!America Attacks Pakistan - September 5, 2008
- RETRACTION – John McCain Crashed or Damaged Five Warplanes, Not Three - September 1, 2008
- John McCain and Barack Obama – Can They Even BE President? - September 1, 2008
- Israeli Attack on the USS Liberty Leaves 34 Americans Dead, 173 Wounded. John McCain, Jr. Led the Cover-Up - August 31, 2008
- America, Were Michael Phelps’ Eight Olympic Gold Medals Worth Winning? - August 24, 2008
- The Money Matrix on the Grand Deception of Seigniorage (PART 5/15) - August 24, 2008
- Iran and Georgia:President Bush, Why Don’t You Just Shut Up? - August 18, 2008
- Ron Paul and the Struggles of Attrition - August 17, 2008
- Bush and Gang Prepares to Unleash Hell on Iran.Is the Georgian War a Stepping Stone? - August 12, 2008
- Response to Disgruntled Reader on “Malalai Joya” Article - August 11, 2008
- A Galactic Look at all this War-stuff and the Fibonacci Sequence in Tool’s Lateralus - August 8, 2008
- A Salute to Malalai Joya – Afghanistan’s Tom Paine - August 8, 2008
- The Money Matrix – What is Honest Money? (PART 4/15) - August 7, 2008
- The Money Matrix – What Makes Money Money? (PART 3/15) - August 3, 2008
- Iraq Smolders as American War Deaths in Afghanistan Reach All-Time Records - August 2, 2008
- The Money Matrix – What is a Dollar Bill Worth? (PART 2/15) - August 2, 2008
- The Money Matrix – Prelude (PART 1/15) - August 1, 2008
- Police State Invades Mayor’s Home & Kills His Dogs (UPDATED) - August 1, 2008
- Jesse Ventura Joins Ron Paul’s Campaign for Liberty! - July 31, 2008
- Book Synopsis: The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder by Vincent Bugliosi - July 29, 2008
- The George W Bush Impeachment Hearing’s Media Blackout - July 25, 2008
- Ron Paul Reports – The “Mother of All Bailouts” Bill - July 24, 2008
- US Military Draft Creeps Closer – Ron Paul and I Defy Senators “Barackcuda” Obama and “Just-Bomb-It” McCain - July 21, 2008
- A Poem – America, You are So Cold - July 20, 2008
- The 3 Trillion Dollar Government: Hyperinflation in America? (Part 1/2) - July 13, 2008
- Dear Bob Barr – Are You Really One of Us?Signed, a Ron Paul Revolutionary (PART 1/6) - June 6, 2008
- Bob Barr Voted for the Iraq War but Says He is Sorry (PART 2/6) - June 6, 2008
- Bob Barr Voted for the Patriot Act but Says He is Sorry (PART 3/6) - June 6, 2008
- Bob Barr, What is the Cost of Money? Because Ron Paul and I think you Don’t Know (PART 4/6) - June 6, 2008
- Dear Bob Barr, Ron Paul Knows where the “Road to Roota” Leads, Do You? (PART 5/6) - June 6, 2008
- Billionaires for the Ron Paul Revolution (PART 6/6) - June 6, 2008
- A Critique of Iraq War Music Videos - May 31, 2008
- This Article is Illegal - May 29, 2008
- The Gauntlet is Thrown – The Champion of the Constitution vs. David Petraeus - May 19, 2008
- WARGATE:Rumsfeld Calls for “Another Attack” of Terror to Bolster Support for Bush - May 17, 2008
- Preemptive War and Freedom Video Clips - May 16, 2008
- Bob Barr – Assassin of the Ron Paul Revolution? - May 15, 2008
- Andrea Gibson’s “For Eli”, Vern McKinley and Anti-war Reflections - May 5, 2008
- My Father’s Vietnam is My Iraq –Disturbing Parallels - May 2, 2008
- A Federal Reserve Puzzle for the Reader: Where does “The Road to Roota” Lead? - May 1, 2008
- Iran Declares War on the Dollar =More War for America - April 30, 2008
- First They Came for Those Who Didn’t Pay Their Taxes… - April 19, 2008
- Jesse Ventura Joins the Ron Paul Revolution - April 13, 2008
- We the People Warn The Time for America’s War with Iran Has Arrived - March 30, 2008
- We the People versus the Might of the US Government - March 2, 2008
- Kosovo: Ron Paul versus the Policy of Foreign Interventionism - February 24, 2008
- Ron Paul versus the 3 Trillion Dollar Government - February 23, 2008
- Death, Taxes, War, and Heroes - February 22, 2008
- An Hypocrisy of Terms: Liberal and Conservative - February 14, 2008
- Saudi Arabia:The True Cause of the Iraq War? - February 13, 2008