Regarding Nickalis Tower's recently posted article, it's nice hearing that intellectuals are butting heads against those feigned-hollow skulls in Congress, regarding the necessity for America to unleash the geniuses who can tap into the oil energy potential we have domestically. (See Dr. Hudgins slam the Republicans of the U.S. Congress with his intellectually polite 'What the Fuck?' address here).
But you have, Mr. Tower, misunderstood both the Democrats and the Republicans, and I'm afraid so has Dr. Hudgins. Average Americans have been clueless too.
For you see, the real reason behind America's energy policy is simply this:
“Use up the foreign oil for cheap, and drain everyone else's reserves dry. We harvested it for them, we made their profits possible, now let's drain the theocratic / socialist bastards dry.”
America's oil policy has been, sirs, very simple: Keep American reserves in reserve. Run the other countries dry. America wins the economic wars without firing a single future bullet, by keeping worldwide dictators in power through trading food, technology and monetary gifts, for foreign oil.
If anyone thinks that the oil barons in America (remember we pioneered it here) are letting the politicians keeping them from making money, then, My Dear Reader, you all have a thing or two to learn about American politics.
Money makes the world go round, and the politicians jump when Greenback Ceasar says 'Jump!'
21-ARA Founder, Silk Revolution FounderTweet
Latest posts by Emma Goldman (see all)
- TLI Predicts Gold Prices will go to $1137 an oz soon. - December 20, 2008
- Emma Goldman has a Conversation with the Illuminati - December 15, 2008
- Eagle Eye Poll 200808-1 : Is the NWO RACIST OR NOT? - August 20, 2008
- The first American Silk Revolution Plan is Now Secured.Today is a Glorious Morning! - August 20, 2008
- “It’s You Guys. The Conspiracy Boobs’ Fault!”: My Wished for Dr. Paul Smack-Downat the Rally for the Republic, 02 Sep 2008 in Minneapolis - August 20, 2008
- The Silk Revolutionary Awards: George Lucas Honored August 16, 2008. - August 16, 2008
- The Universal Individual Pledge of Independence – The Silk Revolution Begins - August 14, 2008
- The New Emma Goldman Quotes : Volume 1 (Silk Revolution files) - August 13, 2008
- Use a bull-whip on Congressional hides to get the truth about American Oil Policy - August 13, 2008
- Today’s DNC : Pimping Obama’s Blind Optimism via Direct Mail - August 9, 2008
- Dear Ralph Nader, When will you Resign as a One-Man Walking Disaster Lobby? - August 7, 2008
- Imagine a $240,000 Federal Reserve Note bon-fire at the Ron Paul Counter-GOP Rally in Minneapolis - August 5, 2008
- To Make our Dollars go farther, Shouldn’t We Burn a Few? - August 3, 2008
- The Good and the Bad of Mr. Steve Cohen’s ‘apology for slavery’ via House Resolution 194 - July 31, 2008
- The Ayn Rand Lovers and Haters : “The Golden egos loved her, the Clay Egos hated her.” - July 30, 2008
- Inspiring music for the Silk Revolution: Emma Goldman’s Selections - July 25, 2008
- The Silk Revolutionary Awards: Ayn Rand Honored July 25, 2008. - July 25, 2008
- Gen-X, Gen-Y Women: The Liberators and Protectors of America and its Men - July 24, 2008
- Who wants a Super-Soaker Battle between Danica Patrick and Milka Duno? - July 21, 2008
- Why I gave up ‘my’ 19th-century anarchism: Emma Goldman speaks. - July 18, 2008
- Dear Miss Walters: Are you another Ayn Rand pretend-admirer? - June 25, 2008
- Hello, I’m a friendly 21st Century American Loving Radical for Anarchy - June 7, 2008
- I, Emma Goldman, Publicly Renounce 19th Century Anarchism - June 7, 2008
- Church of Sierra Club.Environmental religionist club is 1.3 million strong now. - June 1, 2008