OK enough already! I am so sick of this pro choice / pro life 'debate'. All you so-called pro-abortion 'rights' people out there, listen up!
Ladies, when you drop trou and sleep with a member of the opposite sex, you should understand (being duly and, unconstitutionally, State educated adults), there is a distinct possibility that a pregnancy will result. Whether you like it or not, it is there and it is growing. Once those cells start dividing, they can be the devil to put a stop to without some kind of outside intervention.
Given that you understand this concept of nature taking its course, then you have, by default, and constitutionally, agreed and entered into an implied contract with your willing (and most likely eager) partner to carry this pregnancy to its natural conclusion. Should the other contributing party require fulfilment of said contract, this wish should be respected. No ifs, buts or ands. You started it, you finish it.
If you both want to murder your own offspring, I won't stand in your way, the world is probably better off without your ill-disciplined, neglected brats running around committing crimes anyway.
All you guys who think you can 'bump and run', remember this: If you enjoy the pleasures of said 'act of love', then half of that said contract, and thus half of the resulting little bundle of joy, is all yours to feed, clothe, shelter, educate, mentor and generally see to the well being of, until he / she is old enough to punch your lights out and tell you to go jump in the pond. At which time you may feel free to throw said little bundle of joy out of the house.
What this boils down to is whether you are both so depraved that you will kill your own children to experience the enjoyment of a few moments of dubious pleasure or will you commit to your family and enjoy the full pleasure of their raising? Don't think that infamous (and, by the way, unconstitutional) Roe v Wade decision lets either of you off the hook. There are plenty of men around who think they can sleep soundly at night because, after all, it was her (once again, unconstitutional) right to kill the result of your 'night of passion'. Nightey night. You had nothing to do with it, right?
The question then becomes, if you had known that she was a psychopathic sicko when you met her, would you have been so quick to get so close to her in the first place? If so, then you're as guilty as she is. And ladies, I know this may come as a new idea, but simply because you have this unconstitutional 'right' to murder your unborn children, that does not mean that you should exercise said unconstitutional 'right' at every presented opportunity. Some women get themselves pregnant to garner an income from the unfortunate sap who was dumb (drunk) enough to entertain their advances. Others abort their children (yes, children) for the even more sinister motive of gaining revenge on a cheating spouse or ex-boyfriend. The list goes on and on.
The child at the center of the Roe v Wade decision is in his late 30's by now. I wonder if his mother sends him a birthday card? Hi honey, happy birthday, glad you made it, Love, Mom. PS. I should have killed you when no-one was looking.
I had the honor of hearing Congressman Ron Paul speak on the subject several times. As an OBGYN, he is personally opposed to abortion. He challenges the constitutionality of Roe v Wade because it assumes the federal government's 'right' to legislate morals (where are all of these 'rights' coming from?). His stance is that it is the States' decision to legislate on such matters. If you don't like the law of the State you live in, find another one, right?
In a free world, choices can be difficult, whether some federal judge says it's OK or not. Whatever you choose, you are free to decide…… Let your conscience be your guide.Tweet
Latest posts by Larry Warrick (see all)
- Zingers From a Pro - January 26, 2013
- Quietly Into the Night - August 29, 2012
- NolanChart still in the top 50 - July 15, 2011
- The Pickens plan and crony capitalism - July 15, 2011
- Ron Paul will not seek re-election to Congress - July 12, 2011
- Something happened on the way to the circus - July 9, 2011
- Rationalizing the Irrational - January 10, 2011
- Leave the Campaigning Behind! - January 7, 2011
- Welcome to the Machine - January 5, 2011
- Constitution Party – Is There a Difference? - June 24, 2010
- What would Washington do? - April 5, 2010
- From My Cold, Dead, Patriotic Hands! - April 3, 2010
- Can you hear us now? - March 27, 2010
- Tyranny Has A Name – It's name is entangling alliances. - March 2, 2010
- Tyranny Has A Name – It's name is the Federal Reserve - March 2, 2010
- The Washington Consensus - February 16, 2010
- Kentucky Gal Hates the Constitution! - February 4, 2010
- Let’s Abolish Government - January 16, 2010
- Liar!You’re no libertarian! - January 14, 2010
- Sleepless in Seattle - January 12, 2010
- The Peter Principle - December 28, 2009
- Joe Budd says he’s reluctant to run – They made him do it! - December 26, 2009
- Curt Price – Republican?What kind of Republican? - December 26, 2009
- I got this email…. - December 20, 2009
- Edward Lynch – Vetted and Passed - December 19, 2009
- David Aronberg Wants To Be “The People’s Attorney” - October 14, 2009
- Florida Balances TheBudget – Gives Kids to ‘Gay’ Couples! - October 11, 2009
- Florida Is Not Just Fighting Back - October 9, 2009
- Calling All ‘Real’ Men, Liberal Women Need You! - September 7, 2009
- 7 Months of Embarrassment and Misery - August 22, 2009
- The Endtimes Endgame - August 17, 2009
- Revolution at your Fingertips! - July 19, 2009
- Is Resistance Really Futile? - July 12, 2009
- US Government to Buy empty Houses – FOR DEMOLITION!! - June 13, 2009
- Why the Second Part 2 - May 15, 2009
- Why the Second? - May 6, 2009
- Internet “Web of Fear” or Libertarian Support Group? - February 3, 2009
- The Wall Street Bailout was Justified - October 13, 2008
- Vote for McCain?Here’s my price. - October 7, 2008
- New Legislation HR2755 - September 29, 2008
- Communism in America – Alive & Kicking! - September 26, 2008
- Ron Paul rejects McCain - September 10, 2008
- The FED: Crimes Against Humanity - September 5, 2008
- Bob Barr’s “Constitutional” Stand on Education - August 14, 2008
- Boston Gangs Terrorize Government Agency - August 7, 2008
- Homeowners, Uncle Sam to the Rescue! - July 30, 2008
- Robert Wexler doesn’t get it! - March 19, 2008
- $100.00 for DEMOCRACY - December 18, 2007
- Alan West – Congress hopeful - December 13, 2007
- To kill or not to kill – That is the question…. - December 11, 2007