Jesus the Jew opposed the religionists of his day, and told individuals that there is no authority standing between them and the One.
Webster Cook has taken to himself no official stand against the religions of our day, and yet he has been accused of committing a 'mortal sin' by not following the ritual of the Eucharist of the Catholic church. Story here.
On the one hand, I hope that Mr. Cook does not suffer unduly for his independent action of doing something 'non-traditional' withhis communion wafer.
On the other hand, I hope the religionists of our day make absolute fools of themselves and put themselves on international public display, in print, on the radio, and on television.
Nothing will wake moderate, rational individuals out of their religious hypnosis faster than seeing members of their own churches becoming irrationally homicidal or angry. If even 15% of the population is willing to whip themselves into homicidal anger, we're all in trouble… I say it's time ordinary, moral people in every religion to distance themselves from fundamentalists in their midst who prove to be initiators of threats and force.
The only thing standing between the future of prosperity and a future of destruction for earthlings are those religious and secular zealots who desire to kill anyone not 'intelligent enough' to see the world exactly as they do, or not 'reverent enough' to bow to traditions and customs prescribed by such dogmatists.
I say it would be wise for others to bravely stand in solidarity with Mr. Cook: do something against tradition in your own church, synogogue, or mosque, and help shed some light on the moral / immoral tendencies of your organization's membership and leadership.
May we, the moral individuals, reveal those homicidal threats with the light of honesty, and forever prevent them from poisoning us and future young minds with their irrationalities.Tweet
Latest posts by Nickalis N. Tower (see all)
- Nickalis Tower for President 2016? - April 24, 2015
- Glenn Beck’s “Faith Hope Charity” theme is missing crucial element. - May 23, 2010
- Glenn Beck is seeking the next 56 Deep Throats - September 15, 2009
- The Obamacare Lie - September 11, 2009
- Pledge to your own Independence, not to our erroneous Constitution - April 22, 2009
- Daniel Hannan: The American Spirit rises and resonates with more than 2.2 Million viewers. - March 26, 2009
- Silk Revolution Salvo 2: “Neo” Patrick Henry speaks to his Representatives (updated 26 March 2009) - January 23, 2009
- New Silk Revolutionary Song Title: Sundown on Dishonesty - January 22, 2009
- I predict gold back to $1137 an ounce based on this - December 20, 2008
- Is this the current U.S.A. Chessboard map of the Illuminati? - December 19, 2008
- Jeremiah Tucker offers a gem in his Juvenile Satire of Atlas Shrugged - December 17, 2008
- The Proper End to the U.S. Civil War could begin 2009 - December 17, 2008
- Ron Paul should announce: “We’re all considered ‘Financial Slaves’ of the Banking Cartel Now!” - December 16, 2008
- American Revolution circa 2008: Ayn Rand and her Objective Morality - December 14, 2008
- Power Outage in Northeast leaves 1.25 Million People relying on Capitalism, not Government ‘Planners’ - December 13, 2008
- Dr. Ron Paul and the Art of Extremism - December 10, 2008
- Who’s to Blame for Corporate Fascism?It could be You - November 27, 2008
- Who is a John Galt Republican (or Democrat or Libertarian)? - November 24, 2008
- Ayn Rand: The missing Libertarian Ingredient, the secret Ron Paul ingredient - November 22, 2008
- Atlas Shrugged is about Creators, not Capitalists - November 12, 2008
- A suggested Ron Paul alliance with President-Elect Barack Obama - November 5, 2008
- Obama is the Fall Guy for the Coming Depression and Wars - November 4, 2008
- How to Handle Fear-Mongering Transmitters and the Big Media / YouTube Fear Profiteers - August 17, 2008
- The Libertarian Movement is evermore Impotent, while Ron Paul is more Potent, but Why? - August 13, 2008
- Ron Paul’s Revolution Wrecking ball vs Big Government Apologists - July 29, 2008
- Calling Ron Paul supporters: Easy way to win the fight against the Federal Reserve at the Local Level - July 27, 2008
- A Respectful Suggestion to Dr. David Kelley and the Board of Directors of The Atlas Society - July 26, 2008
- Moral Individualism and Objectivism for Liberty - July 23, 2008
- Scared Shitless: Precursor to America’s Presidential Campaign of 2012 - July 22, 2008
- The Atlas Society and ‘Open Objectivism’ : A wrong choice of words. - July 21, 2008
- Is Webster Cook the modern day Jesus the Jew? - July 18, 2008
- Is Russell Means a Lakotah ‘Creationist’ ? - June 23, 2008
- Are the Neo-Cons World Heroes, or World Villains? - June 13, 2008
- Ron Paul and ‘Zorro 3’ vs. The Klan and Empire - June 10, 2008
- Contribute to the Anti-Man Environmental Index - June 5, 2008
- The FairTax is an unnecessary Federal Slave Tax - June 2, 2008
- Lucas and Spielberg top the list of public profiteers of Conspiracy Idiocy - May 28, 2008
- To Danica:I wish I was there! - April 20, 2008
- Ron Paul’s Foreign Policy vs. James S. Robbins’ - February 22, 2008
- James P. Nelson Smears Ron Paul and Paul’s Backers - February 22, 2008
- Pollsters – Real Clear Politics or Real Dishonest Politics? - February 18, 2008
- Mysticism – Those Unreal Indulgences (22 Feb) - February 16, 2008