Ron Paul has ended his campaign for the Presidency. As sad as this information is, there has to be a plan for the next stage of the rEVOLution. So, what's next? How do we get rid of the NeoCons and get our country back? It's not as easy as going to the store and buying a can of NeoCon BeGone… (although it is wishful thinking…).
So, what is next?
1. For starters, next on the agenda is the r3VOLution March. This will occur in Washington, DC on July 12th.
Let's show the NeoCons and the Repugnant Party what we're made of.
How does 100,000 people in D.C. for the rEVOLution March sound?
2. In the meantime, Ron Paul has announced that he is undertaking a new endeavor called “The Campaign for Liberty”. Here is a link to the website. I highly recommend visiting this website.
Ron is looking for 100,000 members by September 2nd. Those numbers are conservative (pun intended). But, seriously, Ron Paul should have over 1,000,000 members by that time. If you can (and want to), just click on the link and join. Just like the money bombs, this is a membership drive bomb. And the membership numbers should explode…
Let's show the NeoCons and the Repugnant Party some big numbers…
How does 1,000,000 members sound? And how about doing this by August 1st?
3. And, last, but not least, there will be the Ron Paul Campaign for Liberty Convention in Minneapolis, Minnesota (September 2nd)…
Ron is looking for 11,000 attendees… Compared to the first two, this one will be easy…
Let's show the NeoCons (the ones that have turned the once Grand old Republican Party into the Repugnant Party) what we are made out of…
Although there will be no Ron Paul in St. Paul on September 2nd, there will be a St. Paul in Minneapolis on September 2nd… (I'm sure Ron Paul has more plans and surprises in the works between now and September 2nd…)
Ron Paul and his supporters are dedicated and working hard for our liberty and freedom. This is a noble cause. And the r3VOLution for liberty and freedom is just beginning.
Repugnant Party members (the NeoCons) should be nervous and on the lookout for Freedom Fighters carrying Republic Cans of NeoCon BeGone! Why? Because the cause of liberty and freedom is the way we can take our Republic back. The Ron Paul supporters are working together to ensure that the NeoCons will be gone (though it may not happen soon enough). The Liberty and freedom movement will soon overtake the stiff and lifeless movement of the NeoCon.
So, get your Republic Can of NeoCon BeGone!
Here's to Ron Paul and the Campaign for Liberty!
Let freedom ring!Tweet
Latest posts by Freedom Writer (see all)
- Republican Slogans 2008 - June 19, 2008
- NeoCon BeGone! The rEVOLution begins…! - June 13, 2008
- Bilderberg, Bush, & Blair Blackout… - June 11, 2008
- John McCain “Mr. Straight Talk” - June 5, 2008
- A New Hope vs. A Nightmare - June 1, 2008
- McCain-Paul: That’s the Ticket - May 31, 2008
- John McCain “The Preemptive Nominee” - May 30, 2008
- Washington Post Blasts Ron Paul - May 27, 2008
- Ron Paul Can Win Washington State! - May 26, 2008
- The War Party - May 25, 2008
- Ron Paul Can Win in Idaho! - May 24, 2008
- US and Them - May 18, 2008
- The McCaine Mutiny - May 13, 2008
- The NeoFascist Media - May 10, 2008
- Neo Confederates vs. Neocon Federalists - April 15, 2008
- Ron Paul Supporters Accused of Hijacking Delegates - April 8, 2008
- Ron Paul Supporters likened to Fascists in Austin, Texas - April 4, 2008
- GOP Hears a Paul? WE ARE HERE! - March 30, 2008