We took the time to find the best lawyer we could (a former head of the Federal Elections Commission), and we created two groups for legal fundraising:
1. Constitutional Media Political Action Committee –a multi-candidate advocacy PAC, and
2. Constitutional Media USA–a “527,” or “issues advocacy” organization
Even donors who have given the maximum to single candidate advocacy groups, like the Ron Paul 2008 campaign, may give to either of our groups, as they fit under different legal guidelines.
As of last week, we have our FEC filings in order and are allowed to accept donations for both groups.
Our website works now to accept credit card and PayPal donations at www.dvds4delegates.com.
Please make your donation online today — and help spread the word to the activist community!
When faced with impossible odds, generations of Americans have responded with a simple creed that sums up the make it happen spirit of a people: Yes we can!
This National DVDs for Delegates Project campaign is about opening the minds of the people with the actual decision making power. When it comes to reaching the mass public, we can't yet compete with a mainstream media owned by just 5 major corporations which in turn are owned by the very interest Ron Paul and other constitutionalists threaten.
But when we target our messages to the actual decision makers, the people with the real power in these contests, we find we actually can compete.
Our first action is to reach the National Delegates and Alternates to the Republican National Convention this September. Many of them have been misinformed about our movement. We know Dr. Paul, for example, received far less media coverage than any major candidate in January and February, despite having the highest campaign contributions from individuals and especially from military personnel and veterans in December. While he set a world record in 1-day fundraising, the media began to ignore him.
We know that the media are mainly owned and controlled by the same people and interests that own and control the Federal Reserve Banks and the now vast military-industrial-pharmaceutical-agribusiness complex.
But we also know that while it may seem like we are David taking on Goliath, the reality is that we represent millions of self-aware, studied patriots, and we can win this race and others. We just have to be really smart and not give up.
Our first script is finalized and going into production. We are working together to plan, create, and send two to four more DVDs before the GOP convention.
This project will cost between $50,000 and $200,000 to do it right and right now. That is nothing in the scheme of political spending, but it is everything we will need to reach our delegates with material they've never seen. If we receive contributions on the low end, we will still do this, just with less new footage. If we get all we need, we can blow their minds with really good original footage putting it all together.
It all starts with you.
Your contribution is not tax-deductible for federal income tax purposes.
Individuals may contribute a maximum of $5,000 per calendar year to the Constitutional Media Political Action Committee. DVDs produced and distributed by this group may advocate for or against several candidates for federal office, including for Dr. Paul or Murray Sabin, and against CFR members like McCain, Clinton, and Obama, for example.
There may be no limit to personal or corporate contributions to the sister group, Constitutional Media USA. (Thus one wealthy individual can bankroll a number of projects, if they so desire.) DVDs from Constitutional Media USA, however, can only educate and advocate for or against issues, like for Constitutional Process, and against banker influence, such as from the Council for Foreign Relations. It can not, however, advocate for or against particular candidates–yet it can objectively compare candidates on particular issues.
At this moment we are set up to receive donations only for Constitutional Media Political Action Committee via www.dvds4delegates.com. In a few days we will also provide a path to donate to Constitutional Media USA.
Between these two groups, we can fund a really great set of DVDs and at a minimum, improve the attitudes and understanding we seek from leaders at the National Republican Convention.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me, Evan Cutler, the National DVDs for Delegates Project Organizer at EvanAlaska@aol.com.Tweet
Latest posts by Heather West (see all)
- Ron Paul Interviewed by Bruno Falsely About Austrian Economics - August 13, 2009
- Iraqi Resistance Responds to Obama - March 2, 2009
- Letter to Senator Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga) Who Voted Yes to Bailout - October 2, 2008
- The World is Watching America…What Will You Do? - August 22, 2008
- Are You Ready For Nuclear War? - August 21, 2008
- RON PAUL IS STILL ELIGIBLE FOR THE GOP NOMINATION. - July 2, 2008
- Bilderberg Group attendees: Indigo Books and the Economist - June 18, 2008
- Kucinich, Wexler Co-Sponsor Articles to Impeach President Bush - June 11, 2008
- Goodbye MSM: Constitutional Media PAC created - June 10, 2008
- US Military Draft Looms: Vote Ron Paul - May 16, 2008
- Alaska Delegates Project Goes Nationwide for Ron Paul - May 5, 2008
- Alaska Converts McCain Delegates to Ron Paul - March 31, 2008
- No 2008 Elections? No Obama, Clinton or Ron Paul? - March 3, 2008
- Ron Paul Campaign: No National Delegates Won in Florida Yet - January 30, 2008
- Ron Paul sits in his Oval Office - January 29, 2008