Congressman and Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul was in Phoenix last week for a freedom rally.
The campaign estimated about 700 people attended. Others guess as high as 800.
Presumptive Republican nominee and Arizona Senator John McCain also held a recent gathering in Phoenix. Sen. McCain was hosting a fund raiser which had to be moved from a public location to a private one since too few tickets were being sold.
The media estimates about 500 people showed up to his event.
Assuming these numbers are fairly accurate, then it appears that that crazy ass libertarian was able to draw more people to his rally then McCain was able to draw to his.
To be fair to Mr. McCain, his event charged people to attend. Something in the affordable $1000 range. Paul's event was free. However, Dr. Paul is not the presumptive Republican nominee and did not invite the President of the United States to town to help with his rally.
Ron Paul? Bigger crowd? In ARIZONA? Libertariowned!
The media however is estimating that the McCain gathering had slightly more enthusiastic supporters… NOT!Tweet
Latest posts by A.J. Antimony (see all)
- Don’t forget the other Ron Paul super rally! - June 14, 2008
- Ron Paul out-draws McCain in Arizona? - May 28, 2008
- Ron Paul Supporters, Help Each Other - March 22, 2008
- The Ron Paul Negativity Will End Now! - February 18, 2008
- Why would anyone vote for John McCain? - January 29, 2008
- Ron Paul Revolution? What Revolution? - January 22, 2008
- Are you really supporting Ron Paul? - January 12, 2008