————————-press release clip—————————–
HOUSTON, May 23, 2008 – Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc. (OTC:QBII) announces plans to offer, to the public, nuclear powered automotive fuel saving devices. The company plans to introduce its first fuel saving product for vehicles in coming days. The product is being developed in cooperation with Michael McDonnough of Remington Ventures, Inc.. The company plans to sell the product in cooperation with Mustang Performance Headquarters, Inc.
——————-end press release clip———————
Since my name is on this press release I felt it was important to address this issue and explain my involvement and detail what we will be offering to those who read my column.
This current offering originated from a proposal I sent to QBII's president Mike Skillern. It detailed my thoughts on how with the price of fuel at its all time high it is time for QBII to make a push into the market for these HHO gas, or hydrogen booster devices.
Quantum Bit has been working on this technology for many years as have I and we agree in principle that the reason that some executions of this technology work so well is that what is happening is a dense hydride layer is deposited on the electrodes of the device and once it is formed the incident of collisions of hydrogen atoms is increased in proportion to the density of the hydride. H+H fusion reactions are occurring in the hydride layer of the device..
In simple terms you can achieve a higher than expected production efficiency in combustible gas conversion of water in a reaction cell that has this hydride layer maximized and if you pulse the signal to the cell in such a way that the hydrogen atoms fuse and release energy into the water you get more gas. A lot more gas production in fact. I go into more detail on my technology blog.
I know that every time I go to buy gas it cost more. It cost a lot more in fact. So much so that I want to focus much of my creative and business skills on decreasing our demand for these ever depleting fuel stocks.
I know for a fact that this technology can at the very least convert some of the wasted energy that our alternators are kicking out into HHO fuel instead of dumping that electrical energy into a resistor when it is not needed. That in itself will recycle some of the wasted energy into usable fuel so we have some fuel savings even if there is no nuclear energy involved. But we are pretty certain that the low energy nuclear reactions are in fact taking place in the dense metal hydride layer deposited on the electrodes of our device.
We intend to prove nuclear reactions conclusivly and we will continue to improve on the technology until we have weaned ourselves off of imported fossil fuel altogether. It is a matter of national security in my view and if we can manage to save some money on fuel our economy will improve in the long run.
If the future is only going to be us paying higher and higher prices for everything we buy I don't think I want to live in that future. Instead we intend to help resolve this problem so that we can end our dependence on foreign oil once and for all. This technology is a big step in that direction in my opinion.Tweet
Latest posts by Michael McDonnough (see all)
- The World Organization of Liberty Factions, W.O.L.F. - July 4, 2009
- How the r3volution will be won - May 12, 2009
- How many want to edit the Nolan Chart test? - February 22, 2009
- Net Neutrality means more government controls, what we need is Silicon TCP - February 21, 2009
- Failed Banker’s Special, All you can eat Free Money Buffet - February 9, 2009
- Tasers are Torture - July 29, 2008
- Alliance of Liberty Factions to continue the Ron Paul Revolution - June 25, 2008
- Houston Company QBII to Offer Gas Saving Nuclear Devices - May 23, 2008
- Company developing a promising anti-aging therapy from FDA approved drugs - May 22, 2008
- No Ron Paul in Google News Search - January 18, 2008
- Ron Paul’s Strong 4th Place in Michigan - January 15, 2008
- This Nation Turns from Fascism back to Freedom if Ron Paul is elected - January 8, 2008
- Barchart Changed NWS to Strong Sell, Was Ron Paul Revolution a factor - January 7, 2008
- Ron Paul To Repeal the Police State - January 3, 2008
- FOX News Corp Stock Taking a Beating for Slighting Ron Paul - January 1, 2008
- Ron Paul now has a Payday every Friday - December 28, 2007
- Benazir Bhutto says Omar Sheikh murdered Osama Bin laden - December 28, 2007
- Denmark-based Saxo Bank Predicts Ron Paul for 2008 - December 26, 2007
- Ron Paul Plugs America: From Freedom to Fascism - December 24, 2007
- Ron Paul calls out the many shortcomings of past and recent Presidents - December 23, 2007
- Ron Paul Rising - December 22, 2007
- Regifting for Ron Paul - December 22, 2007
- Glenn Beck Show Scrolls Paul Is Dead Message During Interview - December 18, 2007
- Address by Rocky Anderson Salt Lake City Mayor - December 18, 2007
- An open letter to Ron Paul on solving the health care crisis - December 9, 2007
- MSM Pulling for the Ron Paul Blimp? - December 7, 2007
- Do the Math; Ron Paul is the best choice for President - November 24, 2007
- Q and A with ebay sellers of NORFED coins and certificates - November 19, 2007
- Real value Ron Paul dollars verses FED fiat funny money - November 16, 2007
- Why do pundits harp on Ron Paul as isolationist? - November 12, 2007
- Ron Paul Nov 5th Donations sign of an angry Zeitgeist - November 6, 2007
- Cyber Warfare on Ron Paul Campaign Continues - November 2, 2007
- Ron Paul Campaign Under Cyber Attack - October 31, 2007
- Ron Paul says he runs the risk of winning - October 31, 2007
- Revenge of the Paulites - October 29, 2007
- How Can Ron Paul Deconstruct Government - October 24, 2007