President Bush's wiretapping program has been touted by the Bush adminstration has been touted as a vital tool in the war on terror and it is helping to keep us safe.
There is now a large amount of people who say domestic spying does not make us safer, only intrudes on our privacy. I would beg to differ. Most people will never have their calls listened to by the federal government. So long as you are a patriotic, law abiding American you should not have to fear that your calls are being listened to. There is most likely a computer program who is screening calls of suspected individuals and pick out certain keywords. As long as you are not talking about harming the interests of the United States, you will not be in dager of being intruded upon.
This wiretapping program is only trying to keep us safe and happy, not listen to your conversations with relatives around the world. There has been a great overreaction to this program, mostly fueled by media hype. Wiretapping of suspected individuals is a vital tool in the war on terror and is essential in keeping us safe.Tweet
Latest posts by Locke (see all)
- Why we can’t take the easy road out of Iraq - May 15, 2008
- The Eastern Bloc - May 10, 2008
- Why Hillary is Loaning her Campaign Money - May 10, 2008
- Why Iraq is helping our national security - May 9, 2008
- Why America should accept the President’s wiretapping program - May 9, 2008
- Why Winston Churchill Saved the Free World - May 8, 2008