The Revolution has tremendous momentum in the minds of Americans, regardless of the lull in campaign donations, press coverage, and campaign activity. Nothing of this magnitude has ever happened in the last forty years. In order to make our combined effort a resounding success – and quickly – we need to agree on only a very small set of ground rules:
1. A National Focus:
Because of time constraints, we must focus our efforts on the national scene, i.e., the federal arena, because that's where all of the laws that oppress us are passed and enforced. The focus nationally needs to be twofold: (a) get Ron Paul into the White House, and (b) change the composition of Congress so he has a Congress he can work with. In othe rwords, he needs a Congress that has a greater “fear” of the will of the People than the current one – and more respect for the Constitution, the law that created Congress in the first place.
a. Getting Ron Paul Into the White House:
It just became clear that Ron Paul, the only presidential candidate from Texas, who has raised more money in the last quarter of 2007 than any other GOP candidate, will not be allowed to speak at the Texas State GOP Convention in Houston. At a recent GOP Executive Committee meeting in Houston, the “leaders” did not even refer to him by name. They mentioned a “loser who refuses to back down.”
That should tell you something about the attitude of the party leadership. After the fiasco (for the GOP) in Nevada, the head honchos will not allow him to address any other convention. They ca't afford it. That means courtesy and open, mutually respectful engagement between the GOP leadership and Ron Paul delegates are out. They have made their decision not to engage at all. They will resort to any trick imaginable in order to keep Ron Paul supporting delegates from getting to the national convention..
b. Changing the Composition of Congress – The People's Version of “Shock and Awe”:
Effectiveness is the keyword here. If we waste our time, we lose. If we even get to an election this fall without incurring a false flag attack or an attack on Iran followed by the imposition of martial law first, we will have only one single shot before the entire fabric of this country's political and legal system under the Constitution will be utterly destroyed.
To be effective, we need to present a united front. That means no divisions according to ideology, issues, parties, or personalities. We need to shock the political establishment by showing them they cannot divide us along those lines anymore.
To do that, and to send that message, we need to work together, no matter what. People who adhere to party divisions cannot and will not help us. The same goes for people who insist on advocating one ideology, issue, or personality over another. We MUST elect a brand-new Congress. The new guys must be in awe of the fact that so many of them have defeated their respective incumbents, and the incumbents must be utterly shocked and disoriented about the fact that their old tactics of “divide and conquer” (or of “divide and stall, obfuscate, and confuse”) have stopped working.
It all boils down to this:
If Ron Paul becomes president, he will need a new Congress to be affective. If he doesn't make it, he needs a new Congress to be effective as a Congressman, just the same.
In a new Congress, he will be the “go to” man on everything from procedure to advice on the constitutionality of proposed laws. He will be Speaker of the House, or if a Democrat majority should “win” as a result of our efforts, he will still be the single most respected and experienced member of Congress, regardless of his party afiliation.
There is only one way for us to give him this new Congress – and that is to simply and unceremoniously fire the old one!
Remember: there are only 435 Congressional Districts in the country – but over 1500 Ron Paul Meetups!
That's three (3) RP Meetups for every Congressional District!
To be effective, however, we need to give this specific strategy its own name. That is the reason why the new FIRE CONGRES! Meetups were created.
Like the Ron Paul Meetups, every major city or county can have its main Fire Congress Meetup from which individual Congresional District Meetups can later be spun off.
Every state will also need one central State Meetup to coordinate all CD-Meetups' efforts to oust its respective incumbent US Senator who happens to be running for reelection.
The ideal recruiting and campaigning tool is an already existing movie on DVD called “Washington, You're Fired” Nothing is easier than to walk your block and neighborhood and find people who want to watch it. Then, invite them to join your Fire Congress or Ron Paul Meetup.
Organize public showings at major (or minor) universities where all the non-voting young people are. They refuse to vote for a reason. With this, you give them a reason to vote – the very reason they have been looking for. You will give them a simple, effective, and sure-fire way to clean house
At the same time, all of our efforts to promote Ron Paul and the ReLOVEution are a total shoe-in. All of the above will help him get into the White House and will serve to give him the new Congress he so desperately needs – and deserves. He has spent over 20 years of his life on this thankless job. We need to show him our appreciation – and this is the best way to do it.
Whether or not we succeed in putting Ron Paul into the White House, he absolutely needs a new Congress.
LET'S GIVE IT TO HIM!Tweet
Latest posts by Alex Wallenwein (see all)
- TURNING THE TABLES ON 'GUBMINT' - August 23, 2010
- NATIONAL CAPITALISM - July 28, 2010
- Is Glenn Beck Obama’s “Female Canine Companion”? - February 13, 2010
- SCOTT BROWN IS NO DEBRA MEDINA - January 22, 2010
- Pledge Allegiance to the CONSTITUTION – Not the Flag - April 22, 2009
- Glenn Beck and Ron Paul – Fool Me Once …? - April 12, 2009
- Why Ron Paul must run for Texas – or be forgotten - November 19, 2008
- ENFORCE FREEDOM – Police Your Government! - July 1, 2008
- 2008: The Year of the Tyrant? - May 12, 2008
- RON PAUL NEEDS A NEW CONGRESS. LET’S GIVE IT TO HIM! - May 8, 2008
- The ONE-FINGER REVOLUTION - May 2, 2008
- IF INVESTORS WERE SMART … - April 30, 2008
- Beyond Ron Paul, It’s Time to FIRE CONGRESS! - April 25, 2008
- How to Deceptively Sneak Ron Paul Into the White House – Not - April 22, 2008
- HOW TO GET RON PAUL NOMINATED– ANYWAY - April 18, 2008
- Will McCain Go to Prison for Busting His Spending Cap? - April 1, 2008
- Open GOP Revolt Over McCain - February 17, 2008
- US Bonds – A Cemetery for Your Wealth? - February 17, 2008
- Ron Paul’s VALLEY FORGE - February 14, 2008
- The Bush Ron Paul Campaign Stimulus Package - February 8, 2008
- Romney Quits, Ron Paul Fights On - February 7, 2008
- Ron Paul: Campaign Cash KING of 2007 - February 2, 2008
- Huckabee: ‘Fly Paper’ for the Evengelical Vote? - January 30, 2008
- If Ron Paul Loses … It’s Because of His Lame TV Ads - January 30, 2008
- The Huckabeast’s Plans for “Integrating” America - January 27, 2008
- Ron Paul – Last Man Standing - January 26, 2008
- Obama Wants Change. YOUR Change! - January 6, 2008
- MUGGERS IN THE WHITE HOUSE? - January 5, 2008
- PHONY “RON PAUL MEETUP” WEBSITE PUSHES OBAMA - January 2, 2008
- The Ron Paul (Murdoch) MEDIA BOMB! - December 29, 2007
- When the Christian Right Disrobes … HUCKABEE Appears! - December 28, 2007