The “One-Finger Revolution” will be the easiest thing you will ever do in your life, other than pushing the “delete” button on your computer, occasionally – and it will be just as effective.
All it requires of any American voter is to lift a single finger – and let it come down on the button that's next to the name of anyone other than the current incumbent in Congress, in your state legislature, in either federal or state senates, and in just about any other elective office whose incumbent has a challenger on the ballot.
Imagine if you were to find out on the morning of November 5th that Congress has 434 freshmen, that the US Senate lost 1/3 of its incumbents, and that 90 percent of every state's incumbent office holders were simply and unceremoniously fired!
That's what I call effective change.
Imagine what Ron Paul could do in Congress if he is the only incumbent left. He would be speaker of the house and all the freshmen would be looking to him for guidance!
And all it takes for that to occur is for 100 million or so voters to let their finger come down on THE OTHER button when they go vote in November.
McCain as president? Obama as president? So what?
It will be meaningless if they don't have the power machinery of their party to go work on Congress to push through their proposals – and their respective parties will lie prostrate when they discover that the entire electorate has shed its former party loyalties, in utter disgust.
How do we achieve this?
Locally, of course, by going door to door in our precincts, and by setting up FIRE CONGRESS! Meetups in every congressional district in the country.
There are only 435 congressional districts in the country – but there are 1,500 Ron Paul Meetups!
Then, we get our equally disgusted democratic brethren to join our cause, and we will have gotten all of the congressional districts manned and will be ready to go, door to door, locally, precinct by precinct.
Hillary said on April 30th that she'll attack Iran and Obama said he will support Gen.”Betrayus”. These guys have no credibility, but their party is dishing them up for anti-war Democrats to vote for. It's the same in Congress. People are fed up with being presented with only sell-outs to vote for. The Dems in Congress have voted for both the war AND the Patriot Act!
Real Democrats won't go for it after they understand what an awesome power they really have – and that power is concentrated in one single finger.
Exercise your voting finger.
Visualie yourself letting it come down only on the buttons that are next to any challngers' names.
It will be the easiest – and the most powerful – political campaign that was ever waged in the history of this country.
Nothing will be required of anyone, except one simple thing: Lift one of your fingers – and push THE OTHER BUTTON!!
It will be the one-finger revolution. (Those who are really upset can even – quite literally – vote with their middle finger, if they are so inclined!)
Can you do it?
Yes. Absolutely. You can even leverage yourself a hundred-fold by starting your own Meetup in your congressional district.
Should you do it?
Yes. It is our patriotic duty to rid Congress, both House and Senate, from all of these traitors – and we can fire all of the sell-outs in our state legislatures at the same time, without any additional effort. Who or what could stop us?
Even the neo-con and neo-dem party machineries can't stop us. No Robert's Rules, no convention-shenanigans, no illegal walk-outs, nothing!
All they can do is dish up more of the same garbage about “party loyalty”, how “evil” the other candidate is, etc., etc., blah, blah. We've already heard it all. We're already immune to it.
It is a Revolution of Conscience!
So – which button are you going to push in the fall?Tweet
Latest posts by Alex Wallenwein (see all)
- TURNING THE TABLES ON 'GUBMINT' - August 23, 2010
- NATIONAL CAPITALISM - July 28, 2010
- Is Glenn Beck Obama’s “Female Canine Companion”? - February 13, 2010
- SCOTT BROWN IS NO DEBRA MEDINA - January 22, 2010
- Pledge Allegiance to the CONSTITUTION – Not the Flag - April 22, 2009
- Glenn Beck and Ron Paul – Fool Me Once …? - April 12, 2009
- Why Ron Paul must run for Texas – or be forgotten - November 19, 2008
- ENFORCE FREEDOM – Police Your Government! - July 1, 2008
- 2008: The Year of the Tyrant? - May 12, 2008
- RON PAUL NEEDS A NEW CONGRESS. LET’S GIVE IT TO HIM! - May 8, 2008
- The ONE-FINGER REVOLUTION - May 2, 2008
- IF INVESTORS WERE SMART … - April 30, 2008
- Beyond Ron Paul, It’s Time to FIRE CONGRESS! - April 25, 2008
- How to Deceptively Sneak Ron Paul Into the White House – Not - April 22, 2008
- HOW TO GET RON PAUL NOMINATED– ANYWAY - April 18, 2008
- Will McCain Go to Prison for Busting His Spending Cap? - April 1, 2008
- Open GOP Revolt Over McCain - February 17, 2008
- US Bonds – A Cemetery for Your Wealth? - February 17, 2008
- Ron Paul’s VALLEY FORGE - February 14, 2008
- The Bush Ron Paul Campaign Stimulus Package - February 8, 2008
- Romney Quits, Ron Paul Fights On - February 7, 2008
- Ron Paul: Campaign Cash KING of 2007 - February 2, 2008
- Huckabee: ‘Fly Paper’ for the Evengelical Vote? - January 30, 2008
- If Ron Paul Loses … It’s Because of His Lame TV Ads - January 30, 2008
- The Huckabeast’s Plans for “Integrating” America - January 27, 2008
- Ron Paul – Last Man Standing - January 26, 2008
- Obama Wants Change. YOUR Change! - January 6, 2008
- MUGGERS IN THE WHITE HOUSE? - January 5, 2008
- PHONY “RON PAUL MEETUP” WEBSITE PUSHES OBAMA - January 2, 2008
- The Ron Paul (Murdoch) MEDIA BOMB! - December 29, 2007
- When the Christian Right Disrobes … HUCKABEE Appears! - December 28, 2007