I have noticed a few comments attached to various articles about what should be done if Ron Paul is frozen out of the primary process or looses for some reason his bid for the Republican nomination. I am not going to deal with any of these possibilities, as now is the time for positive efforts on his behalf.
What I want to address is the notion that somehow force as a weapon could be used if things don't turn out in the end as we all are now hoping. I can not express how wrong this possibility would be. It is EXACTLY what any government dreams about. It gives them the opportunity to “pull-out-all-the-stops” on their various departments and existing legislation to eliminate both these and any other opposition groups that they want. All of this under the cover of and to the loud applause of most of the American people. How do you think Hitler got so much power so quickly, and with virtually no political opposition.
These seeds, I guess, have been planted by the movie “Vendetta.” I was a bit taken back that the people involved in the November 5 “moneybomb” referred to this in some of their advertising. But I chalked it up to inexperience as it was not an actual call to violent revolution in any event.
This movie caused me to investigate its plot and I immediately disagreed with its premise for the reason stated above. But it did also cause me to try to think up a scenario that could work in such circumstances. Remember, that even the American Revolution was preceded by years of intellectual work and efforts, until actual war with Britain became necessary.
Well I thought up in March 2006 a fictional scenario which did work and I named it ARCHANGEL.
It seems that a computer wiz becomes really pissed off after the United States first bombs and then invades Iran. He decides to act and becomes ARCHANGEL. He can and does know how to override security and control any computer and uses this ability to email his message to everyone on the planet earth using the government's own computers, ha! He embarks on an educational campaign which amounts to a re-introduction of the Constitution of the United States to the world. He send his messages which cannot be traced to everyone, and even exchanges cookie recipes with little children.
Well he soon becomes the popular hero of many, except the obvious culprits like the government and the media. The media hates him because he is getting more attention then they get, and also because he can do things which they cannot even dream of doing.
One night he calls into the “Larry King Live” show and lets them have it between the eyes. He tells on live TV via a phone call made through a National Security Agency [NSA] computer that he can make the IRS go away in one day by having their computers erase inside-themselves all programs and existing data files, he also says that he can change the co-ordinates on the Global Positioning Satellites so that no one will know where the hell they are anymore. This also effects the smart bombs being used by the government in Iran.
The final statement really causes a near panic on the show. He can instruct our own nuclear submarines to launch their missiles at any target that he desires. Even though he has stated over and over that he abhors violence no one seems to remember this. They only remember what he can and may do to them.
As everyone at CNN is going crazy trying to trace his call and report him to the FBI and CIA during a commercial break, he come back on the phone and tells them the it is no use, because no one can crack the NSA' s security system. He then begins laughing, but no one find his little joke funny.
He signs off because he has something more important to do. He just received an email from a little girl in Atlanta for her very own recipe for fudge covered chocolate chip cookies. He tells Larry King that he need to try this recipe out and hangs up the phone.
Well there is much more, but lets get to the essentials. He has managed to convince many in the military to follow him and they do. Then one evening all communication on the planet stops except that this appears on every computer screen and TV in the world:Tweet
Latest posts by Jim ODonnell (see all)
- Ron Paul Should Thank Fox News And ABC For Their Help - January 2, 2008
- All Presidential Debates Should Be Limited To Serious Candidates Only - January 1, 2008
- Ron Paul No Plastic Words From Him - December 28, 2007
- Ron Paul Real Poll Showing Stunning Victory In Sight â€“ Update - December 26, 2007
- Ron Paul Republican Nominee For President - December 26, 2007
- Ron Paul Real Poll Showing Stunning Victory In Sight - December 25, 2007
- Ron Paul Welcomes Our Soldiers Home - December 24, 2007
- Ron Paul Headlines From The Future - December 20, 2007
- Ron Paul Campaign – God Has Just Cast His Vote - December 17, 2007
- Ron Paul Football – The Coin Toss - December 17, 2007
- MONEYBOMB UPDATE - December 15, 2007
- Ron Paul Surge – Real Shock & Awe - December 15, 2007
- Ron Paul Blimp – Watch Launch Live On Internet TV - December 14, 2007
- Bad News For Froggie But Not For Ron Paul - December 12, 2007
- Senator John McCain Caught “Stretching The Truth” - December 11, 2007
- Ron Paul Administration Appointments - December 9, 2007
- Ron Paul Important Economic Articles Ending December 3, 2007 - December 7, 2007
- Ron Paul: Sugarplum Fairies Danced In His Head - December 6, 2007
- RON PAUL MONEYBOMB GOES NUCLEAR - December 5, 2007
- RON PAUL BLIMP FLIES & FLIES & FLIES - December 5, 2007
- MANCHESTER UNION LEADER & NACKEY LOEB - December 4, 2007
- WORLD VOTES FOR RON PAUL – ADDENDUM - December 4, 2007
- ARCHANGEL VS VENDETTA - December 3, 2007
- THE END OF CONSUMERISM AND CREDIT - December 3, 2007
- RON PAUL & CONGRESSIONAL SEAT - December 2, 2007
- RON PAUL – THE BLIMP MAY FLY - November 30, 2007
- SUBPRIME CREDIT PROBLEMS – ADDENDUM – PART 3 - November 30, 2007
- SUBPRIME CREDIT PROBLEMS – IN A NUTSHELL – PART 2 - November 30, 2007
- WORLD VOTES FOR RON PAUL - November 28, 2007
- SUB-PRIME CREDIT PROBLEMS - November 27, 2007