Let us know why you opted the way you did.
Why is this program still around? Does it serve the intentions of any identifiable group? How much does it cost to administer? Is it an example of the law of unanticipated consequences? Is it an example of how federal programs never go away, even when nobody participates? How many other programs are there like this one?
This is my annual temper tantrum featurette regarding the IRS, the unconstitutional income tax, and government bloat.
We will soon go beyond the thing where only the rich can run. Only corporations, industries, associations, churches, unions, foreign nations and billionaires will be able to foot the bill for the drones. There is too much filthy lucre at stake to let normally motivated people inside the luxury boxes.
Wonder who the Chinese candidate will be in 2012?
BTW, if the muslims accounted for any more than a song in a windstorm, they would already have a candidate. And don't say it — I'm way ahead of you; it's a canard.Tweet
Latest posts by Jack Galway (see all)
- Lessons Learned I - November 6, 2008
- Missed Opportunity - November 4, 2008
- Cutting Spending?II - October 30, 2008
- Cutting Spending? - October 30, 2008
- Freedom of the Press — Part II - July 2, 2008
- Freedom of the Press - July 1, 2008
- Who are we kidding? - June 12, 2008
- Parsing the Libertarian Party Platform (I) - June 5, 2008
- The Second Coming - June 4, 2008
- A party going on? - May 13, 2008
- Federal Election Financing - April 15, 2008
- The Elitist Complaint - April 15, 2008
- For they’re hanging men and women there for the Wearin’ o’ the Green - March 18, 2008
- Zeitgeist - March 10, 2008
- The 3am Scary Red Phone Blues - March 7, 2008
- More unlikely reasons why Hillary won - March 6, 2008
- Where is the “Front Burner” Now? - March 3, 2008
- Even Ron Paul is an Authoritarian - February 26, 2008
- The Best of Kilgore Forelle - February 22, 2008
- On the fearmongering against Islam — part II - February 15, 2008
- A new definition for trailer trash - February 15, 2008
- Libertarian wisdom - February 14, 2008
- On the fearmongering against Islam - February 14, 2008
- Metaphorically Writing: an Art - February 14, 2008
- Where do we go from here? - February 14, 2008