The Denih tribe of the Navajo people have accused Senator John McCain of genocide against their people through unlawfully obtained legislation he arranged in a deal with the energy companies of Peabody Western Coal Company (PWCC) and an affiliate of Bechtel, the Mojave Generating Company.
On their web site listed below they say McCain used a phony and unauthorized counsel of the Denih, to pass legislation know as the Navajo Resettlement and Navajo Accommodation Agreement, which authorized the U S government to evict and relocate 10,000 of it's people to Church's Hill, where the worst nuclear waste site that ever happened in the United States occurred.
He passed this legislation to allow PWCC to do strip mining for coal on their ancestral land to generate low cost electricity for Las Vegas Casinos.
As a sweetheart deal to go with it, McCain's wife was awarded a lucrative beverage sales deal with the casinos.
It is said by the Denih, that the forced relocation to the contaminated site has caused the death of more than 2,500 of those relocated, and those that were allowed to stay on their land are being exposed to toxic contamination as well due to the mining operations.
John McCain has used the “contributions” from this deal to help fund his Presidential bids.
On their website listed here is a much more detailed explanation of their claim along with very detailed literature to prove that the transactions were illegal according to Internationally recognized UN charters against indigenous people.
I suggest taking the time to watch their video presentations as well. Most of the links on the page have been mysteriously deleted probably for National Security reasons but one click here button will take you to another very informative site.
High crimes have been committed here by John McCain and it is obvious from this information that John McCain has way too many skeletons in his closet and is not fit to be the Commander in Chief or the President of The United States.
John McCain's Mob Connections
Published: March 11, 2008
Shortly after John McCain married Cindy, they moved to Arizona. With Cindy's help, that move was the beginning of John McCain's rise to power, which ultimately set-up his present run for The White House.
One To Go !!
Published: March 5, 2008
With Huckabee dropping out , America is down to two Republicans to choose from. Now…how do we get rid of McCain?
If you liked this article,
Latest posts by Kipper Mathews (see all)
- 911 First Responders Deserve Respect - April 3, 2010
- SOLD! - January 22, 2010
- Trashing Obama - March 26, 2009
- Never Say Die. - January 7, 2009
- The 2008 Person of the Year Award goes to … Ron Paul - December 18, 2008
- Executive Orders and the New World Order - November 14, 2008
- Ron Paul Takes Third in Some States - November 5, 2008
- Close Call for Ron Paul - July 22, 2008
- Supreme Court Overhauls Guantanamo Rules - June 23, 2008
- The Bush / Cheney Stratagem Part 2 / Chapter 2 - June 10, 2008
- Jesse Ventura Considering Independent Run in 2008. - June 5, 2008
- Scott McClellan believes in Santa Claus. - May 30, 2008
- Rep. Wexler Calls For Impeachments - May 28, 2008
- GOP ‘Blackballs’ Ron Paul Supporters…Again - May 28, 2008
- The Bush / Cheney Stratagem Part 2 / Chapter 1 - May 25, 2008
- Ron Paul The Spoiler - May 25, 2008
- Anonymous Donor Revealed in Nevada GOP Bluff Call - May 23, 2008
- Anonymous Donor Offers Turn-key Convention to Nevada State GOP - May 21, 2008
- The Bush Cheney StratagemPart 2 – Connecting the Dots - May 18, 2008
- The Bush / Cheney Stratagem. Part 1 Chapter 4 - May 17, 2008
- The Bush / Cheney Stratagem. Part 1 Chapter 3 - May 13, 2008
- White House Releases Rebuttal to Marijuana Legalization - May 12, 2008
- GOP Rule Change Could Help Ron Paul in Utah - May 11, 2008
- The Bush / Cheney Stratagem. Part 1 Chapter 2 - May 11, 2008
- The Bush / Cheney Stratagem. Part 1 Chapter 1 - May 9, 2008
- Ron Paul Co-Sponsors Marijuana Legalization Bill - May 6, 2008
- Home,Home on the Range… - May 4, 2008
- OPEC Says That Oil May Reach $200 a Barrel. - April 30, 2008
- Dispite the Walk-Out - April 29, 2008
- Liars, Cheaters and Theives - April 26, 2008
- FBI Investigated About CIA Torture - April 24, 2008
- Tears of Sadness - April 22, 2008
- It's the End of the World, as We Know it. - April 22, 2008
- Lee Iacocca speaks out about America - April 20, 2008
- Law and Order ? - April 14, 2008
- Going, Going, Gone - March 26, 2008
- The Status-Quo Wins Again - March 23, 2008
- I Didn’t Do it….. George Did ! - March 21, 2008
- Fed Scrambles to Save Wall Street, Gold Hits $1032 - March 17, 2008
- The Billary,RupertConnection - March 16, 2008
- Gold Hits $1007.00 per ounce - March 16, 2008
- PrayerForPeace - March 13, 2008
- John McCain’s Mob Connections - March 11, 2008
- Important Message To All Ron Paul Supporters, Read This !! - March 9, 2008
- Ron Paul Goes A.W.O.L. - March 9, 2008
- John McCain’s Rise to Power (updated) - March 7, 2008
- John McCain Accused ofGenocide - March 6, 2008
- Democrats For Ron Paul - March 5, 2008
- One To Go !! - March 5, 2008
- Ron PaulWins !! - March 5, 2008
- One Person One Vote - March 4, 2008
- Global Warming & The Space We Live In - March 3, 2008
- Bush’s Little Secrets - March 2, 2008
- The McCain, Nader Connection - March 1, 2008
- Democrats Worried About Nader - March 1, 2008
- What’s wrong With This Picture?part2 - February 28, 2008
- What’s Wrong With This Picture? part 1 - February 27, 2008
- McCain Attemps to Pass the Buck - February 27, 2008
- John McCain Accused of Breaking the law - February 26, 2008
- Two Reasons Why Ron Paul Should Change Parties - February 25, 2008
- What’s More Important, Ron Paul or His Issues? - February 24, 2008
- GWB says ” Progress is Being Made in Iraq.” - February 23, 2008
- Gold Reaches an All Time High……Daily - February 21, 2008
- RP : “Lift the Cuban Embargo” - February 20, 2008
- When He Talks …People Listen….again - February 19, 2008
- IF WE DIDIT…..the yet to be written book. - February 17, 2008
- Senate Votes for Immunity - February 12, 2008
- Ron Paul Can Still Win If…….. - February 11, 2008
- Votes Indicate Most Americans Want Globalization - February 6, 2008
- Bush’s New Spending Plan, $ 3.1 Trillion Dollars, plus tax refund ? - February 4, 2008
- Red White and Blue…a Thing of the Past ? - February 3, 2008
- Support Our Troops! - January 31, 2008
- Hope For America - January 30, 2008
- Sorry Ron, but your not a member of the club. - January 30, 2008