Why does Alan Greenspan want the oil rich Gulf Arab states to de-peg the US dollar right now?
Why not wait until after the 2008 Presidential Elections? Could it be that the “powers that be” want to crash the US economy so that Bush can continue a dictator style reign?
Are you aware that last year he signed the National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive (Directive 51) which states that if there should be a “catastrophic event” he will essentially become “a dictator” over the Federal Government?
He is such a good puppet after all. Why trade him in for a new un-proven one like Barack Obama OR in their worst nightmares, the non-puppet, Ron Paul?
The question is: How would American people react to having NO ELECTIONS at all? Would that finally wake up the public?
Stay tuned America. Get informed. Google Ron Paul and join the revolution.
Here is a related article from Arabian Business.com:Tweet
Latest posts by Heather West (see all)
- Ron Paul Interviewed by Bruno Falsely About Austrian Economics - August 13, 2009
- Iraqi Resistance Responds to Obama - March 2, 2009
- Letter to Senator Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga) Who Voted Yes to Bailout - October 2, 2008
- The World is Watching America…What Will You Do? - August 22, 2008
- Are You Ready For Nuclear War? - August 21, 2008
- RON PAUL IS STILL ELIGIBLE FOR THE GOP NOMINATION. - July 2, 2008
- Bilderberg Group attendees: Indigo Books and the Economist - June 18, 2008
- Kucinich, Wexler Co-Sponsor Articles to Impeach President Bush - June 11, 2008
- Goodbye MSM: Constitutional Media PAC created - June 10, 2008
- US Military Draft Looms: Vote Ron Paul - May 16, 2008
- Alaska Delegates Project Goes Nationwide for Ron Paul - May 5, 2008
- Alaska Converts McCain Delegates to Ron Paul - March 31, 2008
- No 2008 Elections? No Obama, Clinton or Ron Paul? - March 3, 2008
- Ron Paul Campaign: No National Delegates Won in Florida Yet - January 30, 2008
- Ron Paul sits in his Oval Office - January 29, 2008