Recently, I have been having images in my head regarding the current 2008 Election. Or, should I say 2009 Inauguration?
I'm wondering if other people have also had these images, and I hope it's the case. They are coming from thoughts spurred by the book The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, but I will describe them in more detail later.
To give you some background, the 2008 Election began for me after watching the MSNBC interview by Tucker Carlson called “Strippers for Ron Paul” – [link edited for length]. After seeing that interview, I started researching the candidate Ron Paul. At the time, heaven forbid, I was actually considering Hillary, who was as far away from George Bush I thought you could get. Ha! Was I ever wrong. As a born and breed sheep from Georgia in the midst of the current Faux news system, I was shocked at what I uncovered about the media bias, most evident now in our current election. It disgusts me, but am I really that surprised? No. Not once my eyes were opened.
I would like to take this article in a direction which I have not really seen much to date. My goal here is to pose a certain way of thinking, researching and reading the 2008 election news, polls and articles written about any candidate, especially Ron Paul. You have nothing to lose by considering this, in fact, what if the future depends on it? This idea might be old news for some who are already in this mindset, but if you are not, it might help create a new picture in your mind. A picture to meditate on and feel…
Consider this: Instead of allowing the countless Internet data bombarding your brain right now about how it is impossible for Ron Paul to become President; why not stop it? Take a step back for a minute.
Can't you see him there in January? What would it feel like? I can feel it right now as I'm writing, and it feels amazing. He's there in the White House. Dr. Paul and his family have moved. After being sworn into office, they packed up and headed out to their new House for the next 8 years. Who do you see being inaugurated on January 20, 2009, which falls on a Tuesday?
If you can start yourself down this road, the feeling gets stronger and stronger. And the images become clearer.
I can see him sitting in his Oval Office holding a conference call regarding one of his many proposals to save the US economy and bring our troops home. I see him traveling as our elected Leader of the Free World, now making it truly free. He is addressing the nation in his first State of the Union address and he's thinking and writing notes about what he will say. Secret Service is now following his every move.
It is important that I am as detailed as possible about this picture and it would help me to hear what specific actions you see Ron Paul doing as the new President and how you feel seeing it happen. Because, honestly, it has happened.Tweet
Latest posts by Heather West (see all)
- Ron Paul Interviewed by Bruno Falsely About Austrian Economics - August 13, 2009
- Iraqi Resistance Responds to Obama - March 2, 2009
- Letter to Senator Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga) Who Voted Yes to Bailout - October 2, 2008
- The World is Watching America…What Will You Do? - August 22, 2008
- Are You Ready For Nuclear War? - August 21, 2008
- RON PAUL IS STILL ELIGIBLE FOR THE GOP NOMINATION. - July 2, 2008
- Bilderberg Group attendees: Indigo Books and the Economist - June 18, 2008
- Kucinich, Wexler Co-Sponsor Articles to Impeach President Bush - June 11, 2008
- Goodbye MSM: Constitutional Media PAC created - June 10, 2008
- US Military Draft Looms: Vote Ron Paul - May 16, 2008
- Alaska Delegates Project Goes Nationwide for Ron Paul - May 5, 2008
- Alaska Converts McCain Delegates to Ron Paul - March 31, 2008
- No 2008 Elections? No Obama, Clinton or Ron Paul? - March 3, 2008
- Ron Paul Campaign: No National Delegates Won in Florida Yet - January 30, 2008
- Ron Paul sits in his Oval Office - January 29, 2008