The vile, inbred, mainstream media keeps pushing and pushing the Ron Paul newsletter story, day after day after day. At best, these writings are 20-years-old. However, last night, the real racist stepped forth. The Keating Five member, 100-year Iraq War Supporter, NH vote fraud recipient, LIEberman hand-licker, pro-illegal immigrant Senator from Arizona, interrupted the moderator, waited for millions of Television viewers and uttered these words,
MCCAIN: “Could I just make a comment? I'm not interested in trading with Al Qaida. All they want to trade is burkas.”
Seems like a harmless, childish comment when viewed in a European prism. After all, we see Arabs in every Hollywood movie killing Americans. In his defense, McCain did refer to Al Qaida, and not Muslims. But did that really make the remarks less or more deplorable?
First, for the unenlightened, what is a burka?
A Burka is a long enveloping garment worn in public by Muslim women. Note, that specifically Muslim women wear this traditional clothing.
So according to John McCain, the Terrorist, murderous, rapist group known as ‘Al Qaida' trades only in 'garments worn exclusively by Muslim women', making a direct link between a vicious terrorist organization and Muslim women.
Mainstream Media, make your case that 20-year old Newsletters are more relevant than RACIST Senator John McCain slandering all Muslims, specifically their women, on national television in South Carolina last night.Tweet
Latest posts by E.A. Blayre III (see all)
- Elitist Stephen King exposed by Noel Sheppard - May 7, 2008
- Remember the Alamo, Ron Paul - February 11, 2008
- The Last Ron Paul Revolutionary - February 6, 2008
- John McCain, February 18,2000, :“I hate the gooks.” - January 31, 2008
- Ron Paul – the Invisible Elephant - January 26, 2008
- McCain is racist, not Ron Paul - January 11, 2008
- New Hampshire – Live Free or Die, they chose death. - January 9, 2008