A valued breast cancer charity not to get donations from those wishing to improve the outcome of breast cancer? Somehow, Susan G. Komen, turned into something feared deeply in pro-life circles—namely, death.
First, Komen is a huge contributor to Planned Parenthood (PP). In the last 5 years, one can see how they have given over $3 million [Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation's Link to Abortion ].
As anyone in a corporation knows, all money donated goes directly to the company’s output. For PP, that output is abortions and contraceptives. Both kill a young life. Even if that money does not go to abortions directly, it frees up other PP monies for their abortions.
Second, Komen supports Embryonic Stem Cell Research (ESCR). If you Vote Catholic , it has only 5 “non-negotiables”. (Of course, you don’t have to be Catholic to know that science tells you that being a human being begins at conception.) The 5 “non-negotiables’ are evil acts of which there are no mitigating factors. They are highly serious all of the time. One is ESCR. Another is abortion. They both take a life every time, and . Komen Sends Millions to Embryonic Stem Cell Research Centers
Third, there is strong evidence for at least a 40% increased risk for breast cancer from abortion, but Komen won’t admit it. Abortion and oral contraceptives, supplied by PP, are both risk factors for breast cancer. It is disheartening to see an organization allegedly searching for a breast cancer cure, supporting two sources linked directly to the disease.
With the [link edited for length], PP is making money from abortions as they skyrocket, and other services dwindle. It’s not good for business to tell women the truth about the abortion-breast cancer link. [Abortion-Breast Cancer: 53 of 66 Studies in 54 Years Show Link ... ]
o In 1986, scientists wrote a letter to the British journal Lancet, and acknowledged that abortion is a cause of breast cancer: “Induced abortion before first term pregnancy increases the risk of breast cancer.” (Lancet, 2/22/86, p. 436).
o The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, issued a statement in 2003 telling doctors to inform patients about a “highly plausible relationship between abortion and breast cancer” [The Coalition on Abortion / Breast Cancer ].
o Even in 2006, eight medical organizations recognized that abortion raises a woman’s risk for breast cancer, independently of the risk of delaying the birth of a first child [The Coalition on Abortion / Breast Cancer].
o The Mayo Clinic shows oral contraceptives increase breast cancer risk 44% (Gundren Schultz) [Major U.S. Study Shows Oral Contraceptives Increase Breast Cancer ...]
o In the 2003 NCI Workshop on Breast Cancer Risk, the study author Louise Brinton [Behind The Pink Ribbon: Komen's Ties With Planned Parenthood ... ] concluded then there was no association between breast cancer and induced abortion. But in 2009, Brinton admitted there was a 40% statistically significant increase of breast cancer with induced abortion.
Does your cancer fundraising group [[link edited for length]] tell women the female breast does not fully mature from cancer vulnerable lobules, into cancer resistant lobules until a woman has a full term pregnancy? If not, they likely have no understanding as to why abortion and breast cancer seem to mix.
Per the Guttmacher Institute and Planned Parenthood, PP did over 25 percent of all abortions in 2008, a total of 324,008. In 2008, they performed zero mammograms.
Fourth, Komen has not been truthful with saying women can get breast health services including mammograms at PP. Many surveys have been conducted, and show no PP affiliates have the machines to do mammograms [Behind The Pink Ribbon: Komen's Ties With Planned Parenthood ... ]. Almost everything PP does revolves around abortion and contraception—the killing of human life.
The Catholic Health Association, and a so-called Catholic who supports Komen, offer a course on semantics to justify that support. Unfortunately, they need to look at the Respect Life Apostolate and their Position Statement on Susan G. Komen for the Cure. The real injustice is being done by those alleged Catholics misrepresenting the truth–what Pope Paul VI alluded to in 1972: “The smoke of Satan has entered the temple of God.”
Those who wish to donate to breast cancer research, have a plethora of smaller foundations that are pro-life, and do not support the destruction of embryonic human embryos used for research:
o National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc.
o Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer Research
o Breast Cancer Prevention Institute
o Coalition on Abortion/Breast Cancer (ABC)
o The Polycarp Research Institute
o Click here for more options for breast cancer treatment.
Bottom line, the unsavory color “pink” seems to be plastered all over many products, because this is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. That will be the first sign Komen is involved, who provides funds to PP, which are used for abortions, and the pill. A definitive link from abortion, and the pill, to breast cancer has been established.
Can anyone say oxymoron? A breast cancer antagonist promoting causes for breast cancer? Sounds like the ‘smoke of Satan’.
We hope all who ignore the scientific research, including every fallen-away Catholic with a deaf ear to God’s obvious signs, come around to the truth.
Kevin Roeten can be reached at email@example.com.Tweet
Latest posts by Kevin Roeten (see all)
- Occupy Movement in Shambles - January 11, 2012
- Obama Welcomes You to a Death Camp for Down Syndrome - December 13, 2011
- Jupiter Gives a Prelude to Global Warming - November 28, 2011
- If Obamas Re-elected, Welcome to The United States Socialist Republic - November 5, 2011
- Komen, Abortion, Contraceptives: All Mixed for Breast Cancer - October 25, 2011
- Obama Ignores Info About US Oil for 90 Years - October 1, 2011
- Can World Government be Obama's End Goal? - September 20, 2011
- Why Obama's Love Affair with Planned Parenthood? - September 20, 2011
- Belief that Women are Inferior IS Inferior - September 8, 2011
- A Fading Comet, or a Rogue Dwarf Star - August 26, 2011
- Are Blacks Oblivious to Their Obvious Problem? - August 16, 2011
- Scarier than a “Death Panel”? Being 65. - August 6, 2011
- Clandestine Cause for Global Warming - July 28, 2011
- Media Falsifies Clergy Sex Abuse - July 14, 2011
- The Art of Killing Young Life - June 13, 2011
- Suspected Ozone Loss Never Involved CFC's - May 23, 2011
- Stopping Falling Population Must Occur - May 8, 2011
- Line Between Global Warming Gassers and Cyclic Naturalists - April 19, 2011
- Anti-Population Zealots Condemning Us to Extinction - April 3, 2011
- Out-of-the-Box Thinking for an Out-of-Control Budget - March 13, 2011
- Marriage to Your Dog? - February 24, 2011
- A President of Scorn, or a President with Cajones? - February 17, 2011
- Political Leanings from Good Morning America - February 8, 2011
- China Scenario Overwhelms US in Taiwan Strait - January 20, 2011
- The Pill Can Result In Abortion - January 6, 2011
- AGW Believers Misunderstand a Closed System - December 8, 2010
- The Atrocity of Another Black/White Civil War - November 27, 2010
- PEW Religion Survey Wrong - November 18, 2010
- Atheists Beware–A Bona Fide Reason for God - November 6, 2010
- It Seems Obama had a Reason for Omitting Creator - October 26, 2010
- UN Ripe for US Budget Cutting - October 19, 2010
- Hope Fading that radical/Islamist Factions keep Separate - September 16, 2010
- Does pain dictate when a Preborn Child is Alive? - September 4, 2010
- Race does NOT need to be Discussed - August 28, 2010
- Terrorist Weapon of Electromagnetic Pulse Shunned by Administration - August 19, 2010
- Abortion Options: Limit Lifetime, Restrict your Childbearing, and/or Suffer - August 7, 2010
- Windmills Literally Blowing in the Wind - July 31, 2010
- The Much Maligned game of Soccer - July 12, 2010
- Oil Spill in Gulf could be Positive after All - June 17, 2010
- Science of Gynecology Dictates No Abortions - June 11, 2010
- NAACP Changed Priorities From Politics to Party - May 27, 2010
- Silver Lining of Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill - May 8, 2010
- The Truth on Church Sex Abuse - April 28, 2010
- Government Intervention has Already been Tried - April 20, 2010
- Some Won’t Believe How Dangerous Marijuana Can Be - April 20, 2010
- “No Offshore Drilling”–Administration up to Something? - March 27, 2010
- Obama Believes Pro-Life Democrats Fodder for Gifts - March 14, 2010
- One Must Cross the Line with Human Life - February 28, 2010
- Asteroid Coming to a Location Too Close to You - February 14, 2010
- Tebow Brings Out the Best in Us - February 9, 2010
- Oil Shortage ‘Claim’ Tip of the Iceberg - January 29, 2010
- Marijuana Much Riskier Than Alcohol - January 18, 2010
- Some Miracles are Easy to Believe - January 7, 2010
- Genocide Happening with Democrat Vote - December 25, 2009
- Acts Worse Than Racism? Only a Few… - December 18, 2009
- Population Control for Non-Thinkers - December 1, 2009
- DDT: The Silent Killer…Only When It Was Gone - November 19, 2009
- Excommunication by the Catholic Church - October 27, 2009
- The Pill Responsible for the Death of Humanity? - October 13, 2009
- New Definition of Terrorism Means More Death - October 1, 2009
- CO2 Turns Out To Be a Savior - September 24, 2009
- Answer for a Missile-Free World - August 27, 2009
- Non-Christians in a Christian Nation - August 20, 2009
- Pedophilia Only a Catholic Sin? - August 14, 2009
- Inquisitions Defend Against Radical Islam - August 8, 2009
- Obama Health Care Equals Euthanasia - August 8, 2009
- Heisman Winner Makes Reporters Speechless - July 31, 2009
- The Catholic Next to You Might Not Be Real - July 23, 2009
- Water Boarding Analogy Forgotten - July 16, 2009
- Jewish Vote Only a Microcosm of Reality - June 19, 2009
- Answer to North Korea’s Missile Test - June 4, 2009
- Misinterpreting the Christian Response - May 23, 2009
- The Pope was Right About Condoms - May 19, 2009
- Mission Accomplished Sign has Meaning - May 10, 2009
- Water Boarding not Torture by a Long Shot - May 8, 2009
- Regulations Mistakenly Hogtie Trichloroethylene - May 6, 2009
- Black Spot of the Crusades Actually Very Bright - April 21, 2009
- Obama Did Not Inherit Anything From Bush - April 10, 2009
- Promiscuous Sex is Normal, Right? - March 31, 2009
- It’s Time to Worry About Global COOLING - March 26, 2009
- People Like This Still Exist? - March 21, 2009
- Old Myths Die Hard–Especially Overpopulation - March 7, 2009
- Intelligent Design Not Difficult to Grasp - March 4, 2009
- Terrorism–More Than Meets the Eye - March 2, 2009
- Race the Real Reason for Obama Win - February 27, 2009