Just like the old traveling circus of decades past, when Sarah Palin and her troupe roll into town everyone comes to the show, especially the news crews.
You can almost hear the bellowing voice of the Ringmaster; “Step right up, ladies and gentlemen, to see the latest, the greatest side-show since Barnum and Bailey. See how she blames the liberal press for her every fumble. Watch her charm you with her cute little wink as she bludgeons a fish to death and gives an interview in front of a turkey farmer cutting off the animals head. And dont forget to visit the momma grizzly cage and lipstick wearing pigs over in the center ring.”
This show has jugglers of the truth, magic tricks to give the illusion that this is a pre-campaign tour, and a fun house full of mirrors that will change your face so that you will be unrecognizable.
Oh, sorry, that’s her daughter.
The mirrors will, however, distort the truth at every corner and make you tremble in horror at the thought of this circus performer taking her act from the center ring to the oval office.
Of course the one question that everyone wants to know, and the one question that Palin is refusing to answer is; will she run for President of the United States in 2012, or 2014, or 2028, because as long as she doesn’t answer, and she is so very, very good at not answering, the show will go on.
And on, and on and on.
As long as Palin keeps everyone in the dark, she’s news. She’s the perfect star of the show where no news, is news. Once she decides, one way or the other, the show is over.
The only reason the crowds gather, the only reason she’s receiving so much media attention and the only reason anyone cares to go out of their way, way out of their way, to read through some 24,000 emails, is that there may be a chance Palin will declare her candidacy.
But she won’t.
Every serious politician and every serious voter knows that this is only a show. Palin is not going to run for President or any other public office ever again. Why take a job that pays a quarter of just what she’s making on her book sales and public appearances? Right now, Palin is getting all of the perks with none of the restrictions that an elected official has to adhere to if they are, in fact, a pubic employee.
She’ll actually have to read a newspaper.
The only person who is hoping that Palin will be the next President will be her vice-president, who will know, after being in office only 2 years, she’s going to quit and the VP will then become President!
Palin’s mystery tour is waiting to take you away, hoping to take you away, coming to take you away, and soon she will just go away.
And for those who just cannot get enough of the free freak-show, you can now buy an overpriced theater ticket and watch her in very own movie The Undefeated, coming exclusively to AMC Theatres on July 15th.
Will it play in 3D, I wonder?Tweet
Latest posts by Raven West (see all)
- On this Memorial Day 2013, the Question Remains the Same - May 27, 2013
- Atlas Shrugged Part II– A Disappointment from Start to Finish - October 16, 2012
- How Ron Paul Guaranteed Mitt Romney's Nomination - March 31, 2012
- 9-11 – A Return to Sanity - September 11, 2011
- Sarah Palin's Magical Mystery Tour - June 11, 2011
- Ron Paul Should NOT Run for President - May 14, 2011
- The Atlas Shrugged Phenomena - April 24, 2011
- Atlas Shrugged The Movie – Part 1 Review - April 18, 2011
- Is the American Dream Over? - March 26, 2011
- Equalization of Opportunity Bill for Literature Passed! - March 20, 2011
- Mosque or No Mosque – NIMBY - August 15, 2010
- U.S. Constitution – 1, Anti-Gay Rights Proponents – 0 - August 8, 2010
- Faster is Not Aways Better - August 2, 2010
- Rand Paul – The Republitarian - May 23, 2010
- Sarah in Wonderland - March 7, 2010
- Tiger Tiger Burning Bright,Do Not Go Gently Into that Good-Night - December 20, 2009
- I LOVE Sarah Palin! - November 17, 2009
- Landscapers Win ChicagoTurf War - October 30, 2009
- Charlie Crist Help Kill My Father - October 18, 2009
- Government Heath Care – NOT - October 11, 2009
- September 11, 2009…Eight Years and Counting - September 11, 2009
- Man Bites Dog…uh Finger, Immediate Front Page News! - September 3, 2009
- Breaking News : Michael Jackson’s Death Ruled A ‘Homicide’ - September 3, 2009
- I’m Leaving On A Jet Plane – Maybe - August 23, 2009
- The Heath Care Debate is Making Me Sick - August 23, 2009
- The Health Care Scare - August 20, 2009
- The “Fish Cheer” 40 years later - August 19, 2009
- Let’s Kill Grandma – Well All Right! - August 14, 2009
- The Perception of Recession - August 9, 2009
- Memories of Woodstock – 40 Years later - August 6, 2009
- Westlake Village puts another nail in the coffin of the suffering - July 31, 2009
- Affirmative Action is Wrong In A Free Society - July 30, 2009
- Sotomayor – Ricci Decision Was Legally Sound - July 12, 2009
- Ron Paul’s Oscar Winning Performance - July 10, 2009
- Michael Jackson – Taking the “Human” Out of Humanitarian - July 8, 2009
- Sara Palin – Exit Stage Left - July 4, 2009
- The Affairs of State vs The Affairs of the Heart - July 1, 2009
- Sotomayor – Activist or Human Being? - June 1, 2009
- Happily NEVER after? - June 1, 2009
- How to Resuscitate the Republican Party - May 12, 2009
- Enhanced Interrogation Techniques, Coming Soon to a Theater Near You - May 5, 2009
- Help Wanted: Supreme Court Justice posted on Careerbuilders.com. - May 3, 2009
- What If They Threw a Party and No One Came? - May 1, 2009
- Want to Know How to Torture? Just Ask My Mother - April 29, 2009
- Are We Really Ready for Liberty? - April 22, 2009
- Tea Bags and Temper Tantrums - April 15, 2009
- Sometimes a Monkey is Just a Monkey - February 25, 2009
- One MAN’s loss is not the End - January 9, 2008
- Ron Paul, A True Cinderella Story - January 6, 2008
- The Devil You Know - January 5, 2008
- Ron Paul’s “Family Values” - December 23, 2007