In my earlier article (Link here), I announced that 2009 could be the beginning of the end of the U.S. Civil War which began with guns in 1860, and has been fought economically and politically since the end of that horrible war, which took the lives of more than 600,000 Americans.
In an article by Emma Goldman (Link here), it was discussed that the Illuminati actually exist, not as a physical organization, but as the intellectual, economic, cultural, and political elite of the world.
Using the 'illuminati chessboard' theory, and the 2008 Presidential election results, in my last article I noted how some states that voted for Obama were predicted to call for a new Constitutional Convention in or after 2009.
I claimed that such a constitutional convention would be nothing to fear, that Obama and the newly energized youth / minority represented in the Democratic party were good signs, not totalitarian signs.
Also using the theory that movies are a popular medium used by the illuminati to document the 'chessboard' war of the dishonest vs. the honest illuminati (a “War of the Worlds” as it were), I immediately reinterpreted a movie I saw last week. Thus my sentiments of it went from disgust to elation.
On December 12, 2008, this was the “day that the earth stood still” in American politics. We Americans do not know the inner workings of global and American politics, but my 'Spider senses' are tingling, because this day just happens to be the day that the new Keanu Reeves movie was released, by the same name. (Link here).
At the end of that movie, where the alien decides he's not going to destroy the world, one of the decisions that permitted him to reach that conclusion was that human beings weren't necessarily racist, and the products of our ingenuity are actually life-affirming and not harmful to the earth.
The symbolizing moment of anti-racism was shown when the woman and child are in the cemetery, mourning the dead soldier father. Notice that she is white and the child is multi-racial: rather like Obama and his mom! The other symbol in that moment was that the child's father (and indeed many fathers) had been lost in “just wars” fought for “higher causes”. Note how many black fathers have been killed in the 'War on Drugs', and how many fathers were killed in the Civil War, for instance. Finally, since the 'The Matrix' is another illuminati movie, with Keanu Reeves also in it, the puzzle piece was clearly snapped into place that this movie is another one created by the 'good guy' Illuminati, NOT the “the good ol' boy network” (racist Klan).
Two other cultural pieces of the Illuminati puzzle fell into place, because last week was when the trap was sprung against “Chicago Way” Rod Blagojevich by ONE HEROICALLY BRAVE U.S. ATTORNEY — Patrick Fitzgerald: a REAL LIFE ELIOT NESS ON THE TRAIL OF A DARK KNIGHT “HARVEY-TWO-FACE” lawyer. On Friday the 12th, Time announced President-Elect Barack Obama as their “2008 Man of the Year“. But notice these colors are in Red White and Blue, and he's pictured stately facing slightly left of center, while their earlier FDR knockoff cover was him sneering to the right, in shades of gray (and surrounded by Marxist Leninist red and white). We know the honest Illuminati are inspired by America, and the haters of America promote the 'shades of grey' myth: that moral relativism and not moral absolutes exist — the myth that every good person has evil in them (original sin). We also know that FDR was surrounded by the Marxist-Leninists of his day, and that he was their political pawn.
And lastly, on Fox Business Network last night, no other than Jonah Goldberg (author of the excellent book, “Liberal Fascism“) announced how giddy he was about the prospects of experiencing a 'Piñata of happiness' at the news events that would be occuring during the remaining month of December, and on past the holdidays, as a result of the Fitzgerald case against Blagojevich. My “spidey senses” tell me that the the days are thus numbered for the Marxist-Leninists, statists / collectivists in U.S.A. politics.
So finally, what might the 'good guy' vs 'bad guy' illuminati U.S. chessboard look like? See below. I colored in purple every state where Ron Paul placed third or better. Notice that the purple states have divided the country into east, west, and central regions, with Michigan completely surrounded. Tennessee appears to the the only route of 'escape' from central red states to southeastern red states. But the illuminati chessboard map below indicates that Americans in 2008 spoke loud and clear for anti-racism (13 million for Obama) and economic prosperity (1.2 million for Ron Paul).
Now all we need is to cheer on U.S. Attorney Patrick Fiztgerald, to clean-sweep away the “Chicago Way” (last guard of the old racist, mercantilist, Hamiltonian federalists and their cohorts in U.S. government) in Illinois, and then I predict the final two states necessary for a Constitutional Convention will make their public announcements.
In 2009? Stay tuned !!!!
by Nickalis N. Tower, http://towerliberty.com
Latest posts by Nickalis N. Tower (see all)
- Glenn Beck’s “Faith Hope Charity” theme is missing crucial element. - May 23, 2010
- Glenn Beck is seeking the next 56 Deep Throats - September 15, 2009
- We Need More like Joe Wilson in the Senate and Congress - September 11, 2009
- Pledge to your own Independence, not to our erroneous Constitution - April 22, 2009
- Daniel Hannan: The American Spirit rises and resonates with more than 2.2 Million viewers. - March 26, 2009
- Silk Revolution Salvo 2: “Neo” Patrick Henry speaks to his Representatives (updated 26 March 2009) - January 23, 2009
- New Silk Revolutionary Song Title: Sundown on Dishonesty - January 22, 2009
- I predict gold back to $1137 an ounce based on this - December 20, 2008
- Is this the current U.S.A. Chessboard map of the Illuminati? - December 19, 2008
- Jeremiah Tucker offers a gem in his Juvenile Satire of Atlas Shrugged - December 17, 2008
- The Proper End to the U.S. Civil War could begin 2009 - December 17, 2008
- Ron Paul should announce: “We’re all considered ‘Financial Slaves’ of the Banking Cartel Now!” - December 16, 2008
- American Revolution circa 2008: Ayn Rand and her Objective Morality - December 14, 2008
- Power Outage in Northeast leaves 1.25 Million People relying on Capitalism, not Government ‘Planners’ - December 13, 2008
- Dr. Ron Paul and the Art of Extremism - December 10, 2008
- Who’s to Blame for Corporate Fascism?It could be You - November 27, 2008
- Who is a John Galt Republican (or Democrat or Libertarian)? - November 24, 2008
- Ayn Rand: The missing Libertarian Ingredient, the secret Ron Paul ingredient - November 22, 2008
- Atlas Shrugged is about Creators, not Capitalists - November 12, 2008
- A suggested Ron Paul alliance with President-Elect Barack Obama - November 5, 2008
- Obama is the Fall Guy for the Coming Depression and Wars - November 4, 2008
- How to Handle Fear-Mongering Transmitters and the Big Media / YouTube Fear Profiteers - August 17, 2008
- The Libertarian Movement is evermore Impotent, while Ron Paul is more Potent, but Why? - August 13, 2008
- Ron Paul’s Revolution Wrecking ball vs Big Government Apologists - July 29, 2008
- Calling Ron Paul supporters: Easy way to win the fight against the Federal Reserve at the Local Level - July 27, 2008
- A Respectful Suggestion to Dr. David Kelley and the Board of Directors of The Atlas Society - July 26, 2008
- Moral Individualism and Objectivism for Liberty - July 23, 2008
- Scared Shitless: Precursor to America’s Presidential Campaign of 2012 - July 22, 2008
- The Atlas Society and ‘Open Objectivism’ : A wrong choice of words. - July 21, 2008
- Is Webster Cook the modern day Jesus the Jew? - July 18, 2008
- Is Russell Means a Lakotah ‘Creationist’ ? - June 23, 2008
- Are the Neo-Cons World Heroes, or World Villains? - June 13, 2008
- Ron Paul and ‘Zorro 3′ vs. The Klan and Empire - June 10, 2008
- Contribute to the Anti-Man Environmental Index - June 5, 2008
- The FairTax is an unnecessary Federal Slave Tax - June 2, 2008
- Lucas and Spielberg top the list of public profiteers of Conspiracy Idiocy - May 28, 2008
- To Danica:I wish I was there! - April 20, 2008
- Ron Paul’s Foreign Policy vs. James S. Robbins’ - February 22, 2008
- James P. Nelson Smears Ron Paul and Paul’s Backers - February 22, 2008
- Pollsters – Real Clear Politics or Real Dishonest Politics? - February 18, 2008
- Mysticism – Those Unreal Indulgences (22 Feb) - February 16, 2008