After long discussions with my Chinese friends (I live in Asia) the past few months, I have unleashed more than a few more newly minted gold buyers upon the gold market. I figured I should try to be patriotic and try to do the same (again) for my countrymen. Let me share an important note I stumbled upon earlier this year with you all. (Estimated reading time 10 minutes.) While all his prophecies did not come true, enough of them have to make it a worthwhile read. At the time I first read it, I thought the writer, Swiss gold banker Ferdinand Lips was a bit daft. How could a yellow metal solve so much of the world’s ills?
However, in my Money Matrix series (which I will someday complete, but a few notes of encouragement would be nice!), I speak in the Prelude of striking evil at the root, to attack the Disease, of which the Wars of Terror, the Financial Crisis, even the recent beatings of our Iraq veterans at the final McBama presidential debate, are all just mere Symptoms. I encourage the reader to start educating themselves in disease prevention, and as fast as possible. Sources and links are at the bottom.
What is this Disease? The disease is that We the People have forgotten the very definition of money. We have lost our moral compass, and we need to claw our way back to it, or our wealth as a nation will be completely plundered and lost. The rEVOLution is being fought to Restore the Republic, and our most critical battle is a monetary revolution. A Revolution for a Dawn of Honest Money.
It still seems that few understand this new future is critical. For instance, look at the 25% drop recently in the Euro/Dollar ratio. Look at the Indian rupee, Iceland's krona, and British pound crashes. Look at the sudden rise of the Japanese yen and the US dollar. How are you supposed to plan for and run a business this way? These are the final fibrillations of a monetary system in its death throes. It is also likely these chains will be renewed again, but we will eventually come back to the same point. However, I tell you, life does not have to be this way.
As for me, I will have my Life with my version of Liberty or I will have my Death. Those are the only two fates I can accept since all that lies in between are the barrens of Slavery.
Jake, the Champion of the Constitution
Excerpt from Remarks by Ferdinand Lips spoken by JP Schumacher at the Gold Rush 21 Conference
Dawson City, Yukon Territory, Canada. August 8, 2005
“…Because the world has forgotten the monetary role of gold, our world is in serious trouble. That is the one major reason for the worrisome state of the world. The abandonment of gold as money, of the discipline of gold, is the major reason if not the only reason why our world has become a very dangerous place. In my opinion, it is the biggest tragedy in world history…
Some years ago I heard that the Mayan calendar will end on the 23rd of December 2012. There is no more Mayan calendar afterwards. That is only about seven years away.
The Mayans were a people of great culture and they loved gold. They have to be taken seriously.
What could that mean? What is going to happen? Is it the end of the world?
No, it can’t be that. We hope not. However, we are facing an economic situation that could easily end in a debacle of epic proportions.
Will there be another world war? Well, that is quite possible. There are so many wars already. In the 20th century there have been two world wars, thousands of smaller wars, even gold wars and currency wars. They would never have happened under a gold standard. Impossible.
What else could it be, then? I have come to several conclusions. Conclusions usually come at the end of a speech. But I won’t keep you waiting.
George Bernard Shaw said: “It’s difficult to make forecasts, especially about the future.” But I will try anyway. I’ll tell you my conclusions right now.
First conclusion: There will be no more Federal Reserve. Yes, there will be no more Fed. Believe me.
It may come as a surprise to some of you to hear that the Federal Reserve System is already America’s fourth central bank. There were three others before that and the result was always the same — a disaster. We have had nearly a hundred years of the Fed and that is enough.
Why? Because this organization has tragically failed. It was set up to keep the dollar strong and the financial system sound. It was founded by powerful and supposedly very intelligent men. Within a hundred years they have succeeded in running the dollar down to 5 percent of its 1913 value. Maybe even below that.
The Fed has created stock market bubbles. Right now it is creating the biggest housing bubble in history. This may lead to economic collapse.
I expect that a revolution will one day take place against the Fed. It must be abolished. After all, its founders were not that intelligent but rather stupid men. Or they were devils. It is a tragedy. Not only that: It is the biggest tragedy in world history, even worse than wars. Yes, worse than wars. It made most people poor. It damaged America. It caused wars and then helped to finance them.
Second conclusion: Most other central banks will go too. The central banks invented this terrible monster of “the lender of last resort,” which allows irresponsible banks and the wealthy financial folk to speculate without real risk of their own. It led to an incredible buildup of financial leverage. And at the end it leaves ordinary people holding the bag.
None of this would occur if we had an honest monetary structure. We don’t need central banks. The once mighty Bundesbank, the bank that ruled Europe, has already lost all its power. All central banks must and will be abolished.
Why? Because they were so stupid and fraudulently sold their citizens’ gold and bought paper money instead, mostly US dollars. You know — those dollars that lost 95 percent of their value over 100 years.
Yes, there is now the euro. But is that currency cocktail any better? Somebody called it the Esperanto currency, meaning the hopeful currency. Before the creation of the euro all the central banks of the world held all their monetary reserves in U.S. dollars, a currency backed by nothing. After the dollar crashed in recent years, they shifted their paper dollars into euros. How clever — they sold gold at the bottom and then they sold dollars at the bottom.
I hope all is not lost. I suspect that some central bankers are beginning to find out that gold is the only real money — the only alternative to worthless paper money reserves.
Third conclusion: The United States will have Latin American conditions but without Latin charm.
I am extremely worried about the future of the United States. Its manufacturing industry is dying. The United States is bleeding to death with these endless wars. As far as I know, America has no enemies from outside that threaten it. In my view, the enemy comes from inside. The United States will face economic collapse and destruction of its currency. But people are not informed about what is going on. I also hear that U.S. citizens are losing their freedom. That is, of course, the consequence.
Americans should remember their heritage. They should remember the principles of their founding fathers. These wonderful men created a great and successful country that was admired by the whole world. This is all gone. The leaders of the U.S. government are thinking only about teaching everybody what democracy is. The leaders of the U.S. government want to rule a world they don’t understand. They want to manage the markets they no longer dominate and then go to war when nothing helps.
Fourth conclusion: China will probably become the biggest economy in the world.
China has a long history. The timeless value of the wisdom of a Confucius, almost 3,000 years old, is again remembered. Believe me, this is far superior to Disneyland. China will become the most important country. China will have a great future as long as it can master the speed at which it is changing and growing. That will be difficult.
China’s economic progress creates not only wealth but also tensions. It should not be built on the American consumer, who consumes that much only because he thinks the housing boom makes him rich. So China and the other Asian countries will one day need to have their own integrated markets. They will no longer depend so heavily on an American consumer drowning in debt.
If political tensions become too tense, the country could split up in three Chinas. It has happened before. That would not be too bad. Smaller countries can be better managed. In the case of China, these three countries would still be big enough.
Fifth conclusion: India will get wealthier and more successful. But I wonder if a country is really successful if it has that many poor people. Most important insight: In spite of all the forecasts, India will buy more and more gold. The Indians will never change. They have lots of history and experience with paper money.
In the Middle Ages there was a “silk road” going from Turkey to Kazakhstan. Now we are seeing the building of the “gold road.” It starts in Dubai. Dubai is building the biggest gold refineries in the world. They buy and refine the gold that flows over the “gold road” to India and all of Asia.
Sixth conclusion: Russia could become the greatest power. Russia may have the biggest gold reserves. In 1917 under the tsar the Bank of Russia had the biggest gold stock of all central banks, including the Bank of England. Russia has many well-educated, hard-working, and decent people. They just need to abolish their enormous bureaucracy, forget their Marxist nightmare, and learn the principles of a free-market economy. Russia is a fabulously rich country with enormous resources, a lot of good people, and a lot of culture.
Seventh conclusion: Together with Russia, Europe could again be the center of the world. But this is far from sure. It can be achieved only if we drop socialism and the welfare state. We should learn from the Chinese. Hard work and little welfare state.
But in order to succeed, the euro needs a link to gold. The miracle can be accomplished only if Europeans replace Keynes with the thinking of men like Röpke, von Mises, von Hayek, et al. Röpke, Eucken, and Erhard were the fathers of the German miracle. These policies could again be the source of a European miracle. The European Union of Brussels, the European Union in its present form, should be abolished.
The EU in its present form will fail and maybe the euro will fail as well. That would not be the end of Europe. As General Charles de Gaulle recommended, the ideal would be the Europe of the Nations, a Europe where the individuality of every nation and region is respected. A Europe from the Atlantic to the Urals.
Eighth conclusion: Gold and Silver prices will be much, much higher. Oil prices too. There is not enough gold. Who wants to produce gold and silver as long as prices are held artificially low? This whole manipulation of the gold market has to end. It will end like the London Gold Pool in 1968. Just collapse. The gold pool was created in 1960 by the central banks to keep the price of gold at $35. It could not last. Gold was stronger than the central banks. And gold will also be stronger than the hedge fund boys who are criminally borrowing and shorting stocks of small gold-rich exploration companies just to bring them to their knees.
Only this time the explosion of prices will be more spectacular. The prices will go to the moon. And the manipulators will be hit by a real boomerang. Also, the central banks will start buying in 2006. Nobody will be able to stop that future gold rush. Gold will take its revenge.
Ninth conclusion: If the price of gold and silver were left to free-market forces, nearly everybody would benefit. South America. Most countries of Africa. South Africa would benefit most. Even the United States would greatly benefit because it is the No. 3 producer of gold. There could be a renaissance of mining generally, with all the beneficial effects on national economies.
Tenth conclusion: My most important forecast is the following: I forecast a return to the gold standard. Without a return to the gold standard, you can forget it. I repeat: Forget everything. Then the calendar of the Mayans and their wisdom will have proved to be greater than that of Nostradamus.
If we go back to the gold standard I could see the best scenario for the future of mankind. Everybody would benefit from sound money. The United States again could become a great economic power and nation. Gold-rich Asia may benefit most. The world economy would run on its full potential. There would be full employment everywhere. The young could again find jobs. Peace would return to the world…
…If we want to change the monetary non-system, then we must have a plan. We need a plan to inform people about sound money. For a century people have been brainwashed that gold is finished and fiat paper money will rule. The politicians are full of lies and the media is full of lies. There is not one university in the world where monetary history and science are taught.
From history we know how fiat money systems end. Look at the American Continental and the John Law experiment. They all finished badly. The present paper money experiment is even worse. It's the worst because it is worldwide. For the first time in history all the currencies of the world are backed by nothing. It is the worst system ever invented. It is the Tower of Babel of irredeemable money.
Let me cite Professor Antal Fekete from my book “Gold Wars.” Fekete
“This book is much more than a chronicle of gold wars. It is also an account of the historic failure of 'Esperanto money.' Over a hundred years ago a Polish physician by the name of Ludovik Lazarus Zamenhof (1859-1917) created a synthetic language in the hope of removing the curse of Babel from mankind. According to the Bible, man had become so conceited as to challenge God by proposing to build a tower that was to reach high heaven. The tower could never be completed because of failures of communication due to the confusion of different languages. Zamenhof called his new language 'Esperanto,' meaning 'the hopeful.' However, the hope was in vain as other synthetic languages, such as 'Ido,' sprang up. The confusion of tongues and the curse of Babel have remained.”
Calling irredeemable currency “Esperanto money” is apt. The Biblical story may be interpreted allegorically as an admonition not to challenge God by attempting to build a tower of irredeemable debt that is to reach high heaven. But the admonition fell upon deaf ears. Now God's wrath is upon us.
Currencies of nations have been confused. The tower of Babel is in vain. Other synthetic currencies spring up such as the Special Drawing Right, the euro, and so on. The confusion of currencies, and the curse of Babel, remain.
How could this tower of irredeemable money come into existence? Because there is no gold standard. Because people do not know what money is, what sound money is and means. The lessons of history are forgotten. In the 19th century every peasant knew what money is. So you have to educate people again…
…Conquer the fiat money non-system with knowledge, just as Christendom conquered the pagan Roman Empire. Conquer it with gold. If we do this, then by the 23rd of December 2012 a new golden Mayan calendar will be born and the world will experience a renaissance and prosperity for all.
But if we don't do it, the calendar of the Mayans will have truly been prophetic. We will face global economic collapse and believe me — the end of the world as we know it.
The Money Matrix Series
America, Were Michael Phelps' Eight Olympic Gold Medals Worth Winning?
Published: August 24, 2008
Michael Phelps and other American athletes are bringing back loads of Gold, Silver, and Bronze Medals from the Beijing Olympics. A young libertarian economist asks if it was worth it.
The Money Matrix – Prelude (PART 1/15)
Published: August 1, 2008
Prelude and Source List to a Series on Global Monetary Policy of Control and Explaining Big Government's Finances
The Money Matrix – What is a Dollar Bill Worth? (PART 2/15)
Published: August 2, 2008
“Living so free is a tragedy when you can't see what you need to see!” – Powerman 5000 'Free'
The Money Matrix – What Makes Money Money? (PART 3/15)
Published: August 3, 2008
A quick history of money per Rothbard followed by the properties of money per Ron Paul
The Money Matrix – If You Don't Know Who the Sucker Is, Then It's You! (PART 4/15)
Published: August 7, 2008
The Money Matrix series rolls on by asking 'What are the Types of Money?' and 'What is the “Best” Currency and Why?'
The Money Matrix Explores Seigniorage – Do not give in to evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it. (PART 5/15)
Published: August 24, 2008
The Money Matrix explores Seigniorage as Legalized Silent Plunder with an introduction into medieval and modern banking.
A Money Matrix Addendum: Citigroup and GATA Call for an End to the Suppression of the Gold Market
Published: September 22, 2008
The Suppression of the Gold Market Goes Mainstream, Thanks to Citigroup. And a few interesting back-of-envelope calculations about where the price of gold could go.
Save Ron Paul's Voice – A Money Matrix Addendum
Published: September 28, 2008
Learn how by reading. Article is intended as a poke-in-the-eye for members of the Ron Paul Revolution who complain about the bailouts and the financial, banking, and housing crises and do not realize that they may in fact be hypocrites.
Gold and Silver Investigation Source List
A Quick History of Gold
GO GATA! The premise of the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee that the world gold market is artificially suppressed by central banks in order to make their currencies look stronger.
www.GoldMoney.com – See my comments above, GoldMoney is an international gold and silver warehouse with insured vaults in London and Zurich. Ability to hold and pay interest on four major fiat currencies, issue payments in goldgrams, etc. Again, I trust them as an alternative way to diversify where and how my physical metal is stored, but I urge you to be wary and thoroughly investigate this and ANY method where someone else holds your metal for you before investing. The best is always physical possession although you should always be creative with your storage locations
The World Gold Council – A wealth of information on central bank holding, gold derivatives, supply and demand statistics and more. Free login required.
Rothbard, Murray N. “What has the Government Done with Our Money?” (1990) A 50-page document that describes Austrian economics. This is the critical key to everything in this series. Rothbard has written a host of other great sources as well, like the 1994 work “The Case Against the Fed.”
www.jsmineset.com Expert Jim Sinclair shares his thoughts on gold investing, financial markets, and trading. For free!
www.DollarCollapse.com This site's main use is as a newsfeed for dollar, gold, and housing market current events. They explain their dollar collapse theory here, which I partly agree with.
www.SilverSeek.com I particularly enjoy reading the columns of Theodore Butler and Jason Hommel
www.GoldSeek.com The sister site of SilverSeek. The Mogambu Guru's (aka Richard Daughty) column has tunnel vision but hilarious and educational..
www.professorfekete.com A seriously pro-gold scholar.
www.lemetropolecafe.com Offers timely gold market advice and a daily “Midas” column. Try the 2-week free trial.
Paul, Ron. “Pillars of Prosperity.” (2008) A 400+ page compilation of Dr. Paul's writings. After reading these, one realizes that Dr. Paul did very little recent work in putting together his best-selling “The Revolution” as most of this book was written 20+ years ago.
Millar, Peter. “The Relevance and Importance of Gold in the World Monetary System.” (2006). Self-explanatory title. Understanding Graph 2 on page 3 is key.
Greenspan, Alan. “Gold and Economic Freedom.” (1966) Interesting work from the Maestro prior to his conversion to inflationary Keynesian theory.
Other Honest Money Articles by the Author
Terrorist Completes Ultramarathon! And Gold Hits New Highs!
Published: October 19, 2008
Starting in Kuala Lampur in the morning, and finishing in Shanghai at night, some dude manages to finish his first-ever multiple-country ultramarathon and shares his thoughts on the financial crisis and gold.
FDIC Gives Alpha Bank the Axe!
Published: October 27, 2008
“When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.” – Ben Franklin. Is everyone prepared for Guy Fawkes Day and Halloween?
Blast from the Past – Vern McKinley Warned of Freddie and Fannie – in 1997!
Published: September 29, 2008
As the bailouts continue, I urge the Reader to remember the republicans who gave warning decades ago. One is Dr. Paul, another is the “First Ron Paul Republican” Vern McKinley.
Henry Paulson – A Quick Look at the Man
Published: September 27, 2008
Everyone in the country is talking about the Paulson Plan, wherein one clause would make Paulson de-facto financial dictator of the United States, accountable to no one. The article is a summary of my brief investigation and asks for help in finding out WHO IS THIS GUY?
Fight the Gestapo Tactics of our Congress, McBama, and Bush with Ron Paul and I
Published: October 3, 2008
A plea to readers on the passing of the Paulson Plan, Ron Paul's Congressional statement today, my recommended actions to take, and in support of BJ Lawson for Congress. Just updated with a link to and discussion on the 442-page bailout!
US Treasury Seizes Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac! And What It Means
Published: September 8, 2008
“You poor kid, there have been centuries of philosophers plotting to turn the world into just that – to destroy people's minds by making them believe that that's what they are seeing. But you don't have to accept it. You don't have to see through the eyes of others, hold on to yours, stand on your own judgment, you know what that is, IS – say it aloud, like the holiest of prayers, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.” – Ayn Rand
Bob Barr, What is the Cost of Money? Because Ron Paul and I think you Don't Know (PART 4/6)
Published: June 6, 2008
A Ron Paul Revolutionary asks Bob Barr if he knows how much a Steel Penny is worth.
Dear Bob Barr, Ron Paul Knows where the “Road to Roota” Leads, Do You? (PART 5/6)
Published: June 6, 2008
Bob Barr, relax for a bit and read a lovely Federal Reserve state-sponsored comic book for schoolchildren. Then tell me what it means.
Billionaires for the Ron Paul Revolution (PART 6/6)
Published: June 6, 2008
Bob Barr, where are the Billionaires that Support You? Jim Rogers, Axel Merk, Peter Schiff all support Ron Paul.
Latest posts by Jake Towne, the Champion of the Constitution (see all)
- Ron Paul Wins 5 Delegates in Pennsylvania; Romney Officially Has Zero - April 26, 2012
- Ron Paul Delegate Wins in Pennsylvania's 17th District - April 25, 2012
- Ron Paul All Set to Win Iowa and Minnesota - April 24, 2012
- Ron Paul Takes the Lead in Iowa as Gingrich Fades - December 19, 2011
- Pennsylvania GOP Gerrymanders the Lehigh Valley - December 17, 2011
- Ron Paul #2 in GOP Fundraising - July 6, 2011
- Jon Huntsman Enters 2012 GOP Field - June 21, 2011
- Gold Hits All-Time High in British Pounds - June 20, 2011
- CIA Militarization Continues - June 17, 2011
- Food and Goods Inflation on the Rise - June 17, 2011
- Obama Defies Congress Over Warmaking Powers - June 16, 2011
- Jake Towne – “Jobs, Debt, Veterans, and War” Speech - October 6, 2010
- Happy Constitution Day! - September 17, 2010
- Charlie Dent – A Dependent Follower - September 9, 2010
- Jake Towne: Where's John Callahan on the Wars? - August 27, 2010
- Charlie Dent Paid $101,000 by Military-Industrial Complex - August 27, 2010
- Solutions with Hydraulic Fracturing or “Fracking” - August 24, 2010
- Statement on the Ground Zero Mosque by Jake Towne - August 17, 2010
- The People's Money - August 16, 2010
- The Economy in Pictures - August 5, 2010
- Jake Towne Calls on Charlie Dent to Repeal Health Care Tax - July 30, 2010
- Hey Republocrats! Focus on the Issues! - July 29, 2010
- Jake Towne to Charlie Dent – Is That the Best You Can Do? - July 26, 2010
- Charlie Dent Reluctant to Debate Jake Towne - July 23, 2010
- John Callahan Campaign Spies on Towne Hall - July 16, 2010
- China Devalues US Treasury Bonds - July 14, 2010
- Social Security… or Insecurity? - June 29, 2010
- Jake Towne on Your Personal Liberties - June 21, 2010
- Who Supports Bailouts? Jake Towne, Charlie Dent, or John Callahan? - June 18, 2010
- A Lesson from Greece - June 8, 2010
- Remarks at Friends of George Donnelly Protest - June 6, 2010
- The Economy in Pictures - May 25, 2010
- Nullification – The Forgotten Check on the Federal Government - May 21, 2010
- America's Ridiculous Toy Money - May 14, 2010
- Due Process is NOT a Hellfire Missile – A Message for Congressman Charlie Dent - May 8, 2010
- Dow Crashes, Gold Spikes - May 7, 2010
- Jake Towne on HR 5013, the Dept. of Defense's IMPROVE Act - May 3, 2010
- Jake Towne on HR 5146, the Congressional Pay Freeze and HR 5017 Rural Housing Service Subsidies - May 3, 2010
- Jake Towne's Comments on HR 2499, the Puerto Rico Democracy Act of 2009 - May 3, 2010
- One Step Closer to the End of the Yellow Brick Road - May 2, 2010
- Jake Towne – Jobs Talk at Moravian College - May 1, 2010
- Time to Sheathe the Sword - April 29, 2010
- Does the Federal Reserve REALLY Control Interest Rates? - April 29, 2010
- Celebrate Earth Day – No Toxic Dollar Bills - April 28, 2010
- Jake Towne’s Speech at LiberTEA Party - April 20, 2010
- Freedom From Fascism - March 22, 2010
- The Guantanamo Problem – Part 2 - March 10, 2010
- PATRIOT Act Backdoor Extension Passes Congress - March 1, 2010
- What is an Olympic Gold Medal Worth? - February 25, 2010
- PRESS RELEASE – Liberty Candidates Mourn the Deaths of 1,000 Soldiers in Afghanistan - February 23, 2010
- Jake Towne Replies to Dent and Callahan on High Electric Bills - February 21, 2010
- Jake Towne’s Statement on Joe Stack and the IRS Austin Plane Crash - February 21, 2010
- Open Letter to Congressman Charlie Dent from Jake Towne on HR 4061, the Cybersecurity Enhancement Act - February 12, 2010
- Bloody Summer Ahead in Afghanistan - February 10, 2010
- America’s Greatest and Strangest Political Secret - February 9, 2010
- Jake Towne – John Callahan Clueless on Job Recovery - February 7, 2010
- Jake Towne – Common Sense Fixes the Job Market - February 3, 2010
- The Pension Problem - January 31, 2010
- Jake Towne’s State of the Union Reaction - January 28, 2010
- Independent Jake Towne Skyrockets to a “Stunningly High” 8% in the Polls - January 27, 2010
- PRESS RELEASE – Jake Towne Signs Club for Growth Pledge to “Repeal It!!” - January 23, 2010
- Scott Brown, Just Another Republocrat - January 22, 2010
- PRESS RELEASE – Jake Towne Announces Support of Ron Paul’s HR 4248 - January 21, 2010
- The Guantanamo Problem – Part 1 - January 19, 2010
- Remarks on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and New Radio Show Announcement!! - January 18, 2010
- Jake Towne’s Sound Money and Jobs Plank - January 16, 2010
- Aid for the Haiti Disaster - January 14, 2010
- Venezuela Devalues Bolivar Against the Dollar by 50% - January 11, 2010
- The Next Defense – Nullification of the Health Care Tax - January 8, 2010
- Congress Spending Like Drunken Sailors - January 7, 2010
- Chasing “Gelten” Shadows - January 3, 2010
- Guns or Health Care? - January 2, 2010
- Is the Dollar a Ponzi Scheme? - December 31, 2009
- GATA Sues the Federal Reserve & Alleges Manipulation of the Gold Market - December 31, 2009
- Pennsylvania’s Pension Crisis Approaches - December 26, 2009
- Health Care is NOT a Right - December 22, 2009
- Jake Towne Finds a Way to Provide Health Care for the 15th Congressional District - December 20, 2009
- The Government’s “War” on Main Street - December 4, 2009
- Ron Paul – “The Gold Price is Rigged by Central Banks” - November 28, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Speech at the Philadelphia Federal Reserve, November 22, 2009 - November 28, 2009
- FDIC Officially Goes Bankrupt - November 25, 2009
- END THE FED…. Then What? – The Transition to Sound Money - November 24, 2009
- END THE FED – HR 3996, the Automatic Bailout Bill of 2009 - November 21, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Afghanistan War Plank - November 15, 2009
- Remember the Constitution and our Veterans Today - November 11, 2009
- PRESS RELEASE – Jake Towne on FOX Freedom Watch – “The Independent Movement” - November 10, 2009
- Independent Challenger for Congress Invites Dent and Callahan to Debate - November 8, 2009
- Remember, Remember the Fifth of November!! - November 4, 2009
- Jake Towne to Nancy Pelosi – Are YOU Serious? - October 26, 2009
- Abolish the Federal Department of Education!!! - October 20, 2009
- PRESS RELEASE – Congressional Candidate Jake Towne: Stimulus Plan Ineffective in the Lehigh Valley - October 18, 2009
- Liberty Candidates 2010: The Year of HOPE - October 17, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Iraq War Plank - October 15, 2009
- Barack Obama, Elinor Ostrom, and the Nobel Prize (PART 2/2) - October 13, 2009
- Barack Obama, Elinor Ostrom, and the Nobel Prize (PART 1/2) - October 13, 2009
- Preparation Time is Running Out - October 7, 2009
- On the Dollar – Congressman Charlie Dent Answers a Question from Jake Towne - September 29, 2009
- America’s Military Empire (UPDATED) - September 28, 2009
- THE OPEN OFFICE – An Open Letter to Congressman Dent - September 21, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Bailout and Corporatism Plank - September 16, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Veterans Plank - September 11, 2009
- Transparency and Accountability – Jake Towne’s ‘Our Open Office’ Plank - September 9, 2009
- NAIS – An Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne - September 4, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Job Description for 2011-2012 - September 4, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Plank on the Federal Reserve - September 2, 2009
- Jake Towne’s 4th Amendment Speech Against Lancaster Camera Surveillance - August 30, 2009
- PRESS RELEASE – Protest Against Privatized Camera Surveillance System in Lancaster, Pennsylvania - August 28, 2009
- FDIC: “We Aren’t Bankrupt and Everything is A-OK” - August 27, 2009
- The FED Dances as Rome Burns - August 27, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Income Tax Plank - August 27, 2009
- Jake Towne’s “Right to Bear Arms” Plank - August 25, 2009
- The “Other” Party - August 24, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Talk on Financial Derivatives to CC-BASD - August 19, 2009
- The FDIC is Bankrupt - August 17, 2009
- Jake Towne for Congress: The Concept of “Our Open Office” - August 17, 2009
- A Declaration of Independence and Constitution Class Made Easy - August 15, 2009
- Yes, Virginia, There Are No Reserve Requirements (PART 2/2) - August 12, 2009
- Health Care –An Open Letter to email@example.com - August 10, 2009
- Health Care: Another Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne - August 9, 2009
- Fractional Reserve Banking in Pictures (PART 1/2) - August 6, 2009
- Jake Towne for Congress 2010: Health Care Platform Announcement - August 4, 2009
- BOOK REVIEW:Douglas Gnazzo’s “Honest Money” - July 25, 2009
- Congress Responsible for Mini-Bailout of $6.2 Billion to Delphi and Next Week’s Quarter-Trillion of New Debt - July 23, 2009
- Why Foreign Aid? – An Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne - July 21, 2009
- Social Security’s $700,000 Resort Meeting and Our Future - July 20, 2009
- PRESS RELEASE – Jake Towne Files with FEC for Lehigh Valley Congressional Bid - July 16, 2009
- Unlocking the Money Matrix – The Summers Gold Price Suppression Scheme (PART 13/15) - July 13, 2009
- “The Wreck of the Hesperus” andthe Meltdown of the Global Monetary System - July 9, 2009
- The Swedish Chef “Banks” Some Chocolate Mousse - July 8, 2009
- READ THE BILLS – An Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne - July 7, 2009
- Jake Towne on “Regaining Our Individual Rights” - July 4, 2009
- Lehigh Valley Independence Day Rally & Tea Party - July 3, 2009
- Wall Street Journal Reports 401k Withdrawals Frozen or Slowed - June 30, 2009
- FED to Monetize Another $1.75 Trillion in 2009 - June 29, 2009
- One Subject at a Time – Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne - June 28, 2009
- The Bubble Blowers: Goldman Sachs and Cap and Trade - June 28, 2009
- The Money Matrix – Who Owns the FED (UPDATED PART 7/15) - June 21, 2009
- Unlocking the Money Matrix – The Real Interest Rate (PART 12/15) - June 17, 2009
- R.I.P. – The London Gold Pool, 1961-1968 - June 14, 2009
- STATUS REPORT: Ron Paul’s Audit the FED Act, HR 1207 and S 604 - June 10, 2009
- The “50 Laboratories” Model - June 8, 2009
- Bernanke Speak: Translated - June 6, 2009
- D-Day Has Arrived - June 5, 2009
- What Is Wealth? - June 4, 2009
- Re: Health Care – An Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne - June 4, 2009
- RALLY AT THE BREACH!! – A Note on the U.S. Constitution - May 28, 2009
- Bank United Collapses – FDIC “Insurance” Getting Wiped Out - May 21, 2009
- Gold and the “Average Man” - May 17, 2009
- Ron Paul’s rEVOLution Versus the “One Ring” of the Federal Reserve - May 13, 2009
- A Public Thank You to Congressman Charles Dent from Jake Towne on HR 1207, the “Audit the FED” Bill - May 7, 2009
- STATUS REPORT:Ron Paul’s Audit the FED Act, HR 1207 - May 7, 2009
- Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne on Auditing the FED - May 5, 2009
- The Gold War – China and the US Treasury Market - May 5, 2009
- Letter to the Editor on Local Currency - May 4, 2009
- MAYDAY!Jake Towne for US Congress, Pennsylvania 15th District (UPDATED 5/30) - May 1, 2009
- SCANDALS – The Jane Harman, Nancy Pelosi, AIPAC, Alberto Gonzales, Power Ranger Spy Plot and the Biden Boys - May 1, 2009
- China Nearly Doubles its Official Gold Reserves - April 24, 2009
- The Zombie Bank Dance:Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, the FED, and Treasury Do a Jig - April 24, 2009
- El Paso, Texas Policeman Roughs Up News Reporter - April 22, 2009
- Ron Paul – The Gray Champion - April 22, 2009
- Off a Cliff with No Airbags: The FED Banking System Quivers in Fright - April 21, 2009
- PRESS RELEASE – Nazareth, Pennsylvania Tea Party on Tax Day - April 15, 2009
- Thank You for Paying Your “Voluntary” Income Tax! Love, The IRS - April 13, 2009
- Amazing Public Comments on the FDIC/Treasury “Legacy Loans Program” - April 11, 2009
- A Conversation on the Latest FEDspeak on Inflation and Deflation - April 10, 2009
- “Dude, What’s Up With These Cop and Spy Shows?” - April 10, 2009
- America’s Military Empire - April 9, 2009
- The Money Matrix – Bring Light to Dark Derivatives! (PART 11/15) - April 7, 2009
- Campaign For Liberty Staffer Detained by Airport TSA for Carrying Cash - April 7, 2009
- The Money Matrix on “Credetary” Inflation and Deflation (PART 9/15) - April 7, 2009
- Let’s HOPE We Avoid a Vietnam Body Count in Afghanistan and Iraq – THE OBAMA WARS PART 2/3 - March 30, 2009
- Open Up Your Computer – Obama Wants a Look Inside!! - March 30, 2009
- Silver Backwardation Bout Ends as SLV Fails to Announce its New Custodian (PART 2/2) - March 29, 2009
- Silver and Gold ARE Money (PART 1/2) - March 29, 2009
- On My Resignation - March 26, 2009
- Ron Paul’s Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009 - March 1, 2009
- The Federal Reserve Replies on its Stock Ownership and Treasury Purchases - February 28, 2009
- Judge Napolitano and Ron Paul’s “Freedom Watch” - February 24, 2009
- The Federal Reserve – A Good Company to Work For? - February 23, 2009
- 18 Days and Counting – Silver Backwardation Persists in the London Market Place - February 14, 2009
- Beijing Skyscraper Burns From “Firecrackers” - February 12, 2009
- Silver in Backwardation!Has the Last Contango Been Danced in Washington? - January 30, 2009
- GATA’s Message on Gold and Silver Manipulation to Barack Obama (PART 2/2) - January 29, 2009
- The Year of the Ox Arrives in China, Land of “Currency Manipulation” (PART 1/2) - January 27, 2009
- Pirates! - January 27, 2009
- “Oh-Bomb-Ah” Launches First Attack on Pakistan – THE OBAMA WARS PART 1/3 - January 24, 2009
- Obama Takes One Big Step Forward on Guantanamo Bay! - January 23, 2009
- The Oath of Obama, Why His Stimulus Plan Will Fail and What to Do Instead - January 22, 2009
- Barack Obama on Gaza and Mumbai – Hypocrite Extraordinaire - January 18, 2009
- Anthropogenic Global Warming or an Ice Age, Which Is It? (PART 2/2) - January 15, 2009
- Ron Paul, Gaza, and the BIS – (The Gaza Slaughter Epilogue II) - January 14, 2009
- Barack Obama Appoints Socialist Carol Browner as Global Warming Czar (PART 1/2) - January 13, 2009
- Ron Paul Shows Some Outrage (The Gaza Slaughter – Epilogue) - January 11, 2009
- The Top Nolan Chart Articles of 2008 - January 10, 2009
- Deceptions: A Short Essay on Labeling (The Gaza Slaughter PART 6/6) - January 5, 2009
- Ron Paul and I Stand Alone on Gaza and Israel (The Gaza Slaughter 5/6) - January 4, 2009
- The Champion of the Constitution’s Saver’s Wish List for 2009 - January 4, 2009
- Cynthia McKinney and the Israeli Attacks on the Dignity and USS Liberty (The Gaza Slaughter 4/6) - January 4, 2009
- END THE FED!Flyer for The International – The Movie - January 4, 2009
- Israel Military Bulldozes & Kills American Protester in Gaza (The Gaza Slaughter 2/6) - January 3, 2009
- Israel Military Kills American Protester – An Economic Perspective (The Gaza Slaughter 3/6) - January 3, 2009
- Israeli Conscientious Objectors – The Shministim (The Gaza Slaughter PART 1/6) - January 1, 2009
- US Soldier 2008 Body Count in Afghanistan Sets All-Time High - December 31, 2008
- Silver – The Cure for AIDS - December 29, 2008
- Bernanke’s Great Lie – The “Gold Standard” and the Great Depression (PART 2/2) - December 25, 2008
- CFR Reports Pakistan Spy Agency Killing American Soldiers in Afghanistan - December 22, 2008
- The “Great Slump” of 2008 (PART 1/2) - December 20, 2008
- Rioting at the Gates of Thermopylae: The Ramparts of the FED & Central Banks Shudder - December 14, 2008
- Madoff Collapse Devastates Anti-Bush Lawyer - December 14, 2008
- More on Gold and Silver Backwardation and Manipulation (5/5) - December 14, 2008
- The Significance of Gold Backwardation Explained (4/5) - December 11, 2008
- Fred Thompson Wishes You Some “Holiday Cheer!” - December 10, 2008
- The Money Matrix – What the Heck Are Derivatives? (PART 10/15) - December 9, 2008
- On Gold and Market Manipulation (3/5) - December 8, 2008
- Will Joey Biden Be President?THE BARACK OBAMA BIRTH SAGA CONTINUES (Updated 12/9/08) - December 7, 2008
- The Next Bubble to Pop! (2/5) - December 7, 2008
- The End for the Dollar and all Fiat Currencies (1/5) - December 6, 2008
- Ron Paul Is Wrong – George W. Bush Must Be Tried for MURDER! - December 6, 2008
- SPOOF: New Element Discovered in America! - December 5, 2008
- Words of Advice for the next Secretary of State - December 3, 2008
- Ron Paul Wastes Chance to Deliver KO Punch to FED - November 20, 2008
- Please, Sir, I want some more… - November 18, 2008
- The Money Matrix – How the FED Works (PART 6/15) - November 17, 2008
- END THE FED! Protest to take place on Saturday, 11/22/08 - November 16, 2008
- Bank and Credit Union 2008 Body Count at 32 - November 9, 2008
- The Drones Did It! - November 8, 2008
- The Real Battle of November isn’t for the White House - November 6, 2008
- Was the Paulson Plan a ‘SHAM’ of a ‘SCAM’? - November 4, 2008
- Everyone Votes for Jane and Joe Schmoe for President on Tuesday! - November 3, 2008
- Iraq Demands US Troops Leave by 2011 - November 2, 2008
- Semi-Spoof News Flash – American Forces Attack Syria, Eight Die - October 29, 2008
- Can Barack Obama Be President? – THE SAGA CONTINUES! (10/29 Update) - October 29, 2008
- Are You An American?The Police State vs. the Hempstead 15 (Part 3/3) - October 29, 2008
- MY PROPHECY – The Federal Reserve Will End!A Money Matrix Addendum - October 29, 2008
- FDIC Gives Alpha Bank the Axe! - October 27, 2008
- Police State Stomps on Iraq Veteran’s Face as McBama Sanctions Attack on Freedom of Speech: The Story of the Hempstead 15 (Part 1/3) - October 25, 2008
- SPOOF:Ron Paul Promises To Return When Country Needs Him Most - October 25, 2008
- Is Barack Obama “The One”? - October 24, 2008
- NY Times Reports the Banks Say They Will Hoard their Bailout Cash-Loot - October 23, 2008
- An Anti-Ron Paul Deflationary Economic Theory - October 21, 2008
- Terrorist Completes Ultramarathon!And Gold Hits New Highs! - October 19, 2008
- THE SAGA CONTINUES – John McCain and Barack Obama – Can They Even BE President? - October 14, 2008
- Cynthia McKinney and the Alleged 5,000 Dead Hurricane Katrina Inmates - October 5, 2008
- Fight the Tactics of our Congress, McBama, and Bush with Ron Paul and I - October 3, 2008
- The Nader-Palin Debate – Is It Time for the Revolution to “Go Viral” Again? - October 3, 2008
- Nolan Chart Facebook Group Page Created - October 3, 2008
- SENATE PASSES BAILOUT!And What to Do, NOW!(New Update from Vern McKinley) - October 2, 2008
- Plea for a Nolan Chart Facebook Account - October 2, 2008
- Articles Written - October 1, 2008
- The Sun Sets in New York - October 1, 2008
- Ron Paul and Federal Aid for Hurricane Ike - September 30, 2008
- HEY! CONGRESS! Al-Qaeda does NOT have an Air Force! - September 30, 2008
- Blast from the Past – Vern McKinley Warned of Freddie and Fannie – in 1997! - September 29, 2008
- A Speech Barack Obama Could Give to Win the Presidency, Ron Paul, and Carroll Quigley’s “Tragedy and Hope” - September 28, 2008
- Save Ron Paul’s Voice – A Money Matrix Addendum - September 28, 2008
- Henry Paulson – A Quick Look at the Man - September 27, 2008
- Spill a Soda, Go to Jail for a Year - September 27, 2008
- WaMu Gets the FDIC WHAM-O! - September 26, 2008
- The Next American War of Terror in Pakistan Continues – Marriot Hotel Bombing Portends Blowback Event on American Soil - September 22, 2008
- A Money Matrix Addendum:Citigroup and GATA Call for an End to the Suppression of the Gold Market - September 22, 2008
- Yes, West Virginia, There is a Banking, Housing, and Financial Crisis – FDIC Closes Ameribank - September 22, 2008
- Answering Matt Damon’s Question on Sarah Palin - September 21, 2008
- Answering Matt Damon’s Question and Bob Barr Should Ask Sarah Palin to be his VP (PART 1/2) - September 21, 2008
- Ron Paul’s Campaign For Liberty Hits 100,000! - September 9, 2008
- US Treasury Seizes Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac!And What It Means - September 8, 2008
- FDIC Closes the Silver State Bank in Nevada as a McCain Resigns in Disgrace - September 7, 2008
- WAR!America Attacks Pakistan - September 5, 2008
- RETRACTION – John McCain Crashed or Damaged Five Warplanes, Not Three - September 1, 2008
- John McCain and Barack Obama – Can They Even BE President? - September 1, 2008
- Israeli Attack on the USS Liberty Leaves 34 Americans Dead, 173 Wounded. John McCain, Jr. Led the Cover-Up - August 31, 2008
- America, Were Michael Phelps’ Eight Olympic Gold Medals Worth Winning? - August 24, 2008
- The Money Matrix on the Grand Deception of Seigniorage (PART 5/15) - August 24, 2008
- Iran and Georgia:President Bush, Why Don’t You Just Shut Up? - August 18, 2008
- Ron Paul and the Struggles of Attrition - August 17, 2008
- Bush and Gang Prepares to Unleash Hell on Iran.Is the Georgian War a Stepping Stone? - August 12, 2008
- Response to Disgruntled Reader on “Malalai Joya” Article - August 11, 2008
- A Galactic Look at all this War-stuff and the Fibonacci Sequence in Tool’s Lateralus - August 8, 2008
- A Salute to Malalai Joya – Afghanistan’s Tom Paine - August 8, 2008
- The Money Matrix – What is Honest Money? (PART 4/15) - August 7, 2008
- The Money Matrix – What Makes Money Money? (PART 3/15) - August 3, 2008
- Iraq Smolders as American War Deaths in Afghanistan Reach All-Time Records - August 2, 2008
- The Money Matrix – What is a Dollar Bill Worth? (PART 2/15) - August 2, 2008
- The Money Matrix – Prelude (PART 1/15) - August 1, 2008
- Police State Invades Mayor’s Home & Kills His Dogs (UPDATED) - August 1, 2008
- Jesse Ventura Joins Ron Paul’s Campaign for Liberty! - July 31, 2008
- Book Synopsis: The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder by Vincent Bugliosi - July 29, 2008
- The George W Bush Impeachment Hearing’s Media Blackout - July 25, 2008
- Ron Paul Reports – The “Mother of All Bailouts” Bill - July 24, 2008
- US Military Draft Creeps Closer – Ron Paul and I Defy Senators “Barackcuda” Obama and “Just-Bomb-It” McCain - July 21, 2008
- A Poem – America, You are So Cold - July 20, 2008
- The 3 Trillion Dollar Government: Hyperinflation in America? (Part 1/2) - July 13, 2008
- Dear Bob Barr – Are You Really One of Us?Signed, a Ron Paul Revolutionary (PART 1/6) - June 6, 2008
- Bob Barr Voted for the Iraq War but Says He is Sorry (PART 2/6) - June 6, 2008
- Bob Barr Voted for the Patriot Act but Says He is Sorry (PART 3/6) - June 6, 2008
- Bob Barr, What is the Cost of Money? Because Ron Paul and I think you Don’t Know (PART 4/6) - June 6, 2008
- Dear Bob Barr, Ron Paul Knows where the “Road to Roota” Leads, Do You? (PART 5/6) - June 6, 2008
- Billionaires for the Ron Paul Revolution (PART 6/6) - June 6, 2008
- A Critique of Iraq War Music Videos - May 31, 2008
- This Article is Illegal - May 29, 2008
- The Gauntlet is Thrown – The Champion of the Constitution vs. David Petraeus - May 19, 2008
- WARGATE:Rumsfeld Calls for “Another Attack” of Terror to Bolster Support for Bush - May 17, 2008
- Preemptive War and Freedom Video Clips - May 16, 2008
- Bob Barr – Assassin of the Ron Paul Revolution? - May 15, 2008
- Andrea Gibson’s “For Eli”, Vern McKinley and Anti-war Reflections - May 5, 2008
- My Father’s Vietnam is My Iraq –Disturbing Parallels - May 2, 2008
- A Federal Reserve Puzzle for the Reader: Where does “The Road to Roota” Lead? - May 1, 2008
- Iran Declares War on the Dollar =More War for America - April 30, 2008
- First They Came for Those Who Didn’t Pay Their Taxes… - April 19, 2008
- Jesse Ventura Joins the Ron Paul Revolution - April 13, 2008
- We the People Warn The Time for America’s War with Iran Has Arrived - March 30, 2008
- We the People versus the Might of the US Government - March 2, 2008
- Kosovo: Ron Paul versus the Policy of Foreign Interventionism - February 24, 2008
- Ron Paul versus the 3 Trillion Dollar Government - February 23, 2008
- Death, Taxes, War, and Heroes - February 22, 2008
- An Hypocrisy of Terms: Liberal and Conservative - February 14, 2008
- Saudi Arabia:The True Cause of the Iraq War? - February 13, 2008