I think recent interviews on the antics of the federal government are making our fearless grandfather quite hoarse. The fairly dire economic and monetary faultlines and consequences Congressman Ron Paul has predicted for the past thirty (30) years are now evident even to the masses in the American (and global) financial system. All members of the Revolution and the Campaign for Liberty have a stark choice. Listen to him in between the lines and heed his advice. Or listen to the siren song of Bernanke, Bush, and Paulson. Your choice. Let me explain.
Listen to Bernanke, Bush, and Paulson?
It is interesting to hear the pro-bailout talk these days from the likes of our modern-day Roman triumvirate of Bernanke, Bush, and Paulson. Per the very latest from Bloomberg, the latest $700 billion bailout will pass shortly, possibly on Monday, September 29.
Whereas Bush remarked last week that “we must act now to protect our nation's economic health from serious risk” at the start of this year he had (the entire triumvirate actually) adamantly claimed that the economy was healthy, see below excerpt from January 4, 2008:
“The financial markets are strong and solid. And I want to thank [Paulson and his President's Working Group on Financial Markets] for being diligent. This economy of ours is on a solid foundation, but we can't take economic growth for granted.“
Paulson's backtracking (check out this article Henry Paulson – A Quick Look at the Man) has been even more entertaining to watch.
“If you've got a squirt gun in your pocket you may have to take it out. If you've got a bazooka, and people know you've got it, you may not have to take it out.“
Well, Paulson did take out his pocket 'Bazooka Policy' weapon and fire, nationalizing Fannie and Freddie into “conservatorships” earlier this year and in the process introducing this brand-new term to the Marxist dictionary. However, the continued need for the $700 billion Paulson Plan confirmed what I already suspected and now is plain to the entire world. Paulson is not packing a bazooka; he is packing a squirt gun.
Bernanke spends most of his time in Congress as a whipping boy like usual, trying to leave before he has to answer actual questions. When Congressman Paul recently asked him where in the Constitution does it give the Federal Reserve the power to create credit, Bernanke did not even come close to addressing this topic in his response.
Even Sarah Palin, the Washington, economics, and foreign policy newbie and possible soon-to-be-heartbeat-away-from-POTUS, even committed a faux pax by dropping the D-word in this full interview clip where Katie Couric, in my humble opinion, ripped her to pieces and left her for the crows. Jack Cafferty of CNN agrees here.
Couric: If doesn't pass do you think there is a risk of another Great Depression?
Palin: “Unfortunately that is the road that America may find itself on. Not necessarily this as it's been proposed, has to pass or we're gonna find ourselves in another Great Depression. But there has got to be action taken., bi-partisan effort…”
The strange thing is that most Americans believe the latest $700 billion bailout is designed to help assuage the financial pains of common Americans with credit or mortgage problems. Besides assigning Paulson as unquestionable financial dictator, the bailout is aimed at soothing the pain of our investment bankers, those Wall Street geniuses who manage to contribute very little actual economic growth theirs is a realm of financial capitalism, not the layman's idea of traditional production capitalism. Both the bill's sponsor, Senator Christopher Dodd (D-CT) and Paulson have agreed that “the proposal will not help a single family save their home.” Perhaps the bailout can help these Wall Street geniuses bring home their six-plus-figure bonuses to their families for Christmas this year. However, I do have to admit that others besides Dr. Paul appear to understand some of the basics. Here is a speech I mostly agree with from Representative Marcy Kaptur (D-OH) entitled “They Want Mama to Make It Better.”
Or Listen to Ron Paul and I…
Ron Paul, as one of the few lucid voices in Congress, is finding that it was a good thing he decided to not completely burn his bridges with the mainstream media. Below is an excerpt from the end of a recent 10-minute video with Fox News. My gripe is only now when the country is gripped by the very situation Paul predicted earlier this year (and indeed, for the past 20+ years), ONLY NOW, do they give him a whole 10 minutes when they would not even give him the time of day or even invite him to the NH debate when he was a presidential candidate.
Fox Talking Head: “Why shouldn't we take [Bernanke and Paulson] for what they are telling us if we don't do this, we are going to be in a lot of trouble?”
Ron Paul: Well, some people believe that but not many people in the country believe it and not a whole lot of congressmen are believing it right now. But they may well have their arms twisted out of fear and vote for it, but illiquid assets are illiquid because the prices are too high. So to dump that on the taxpayer makes no sense! You want the prices [to go] down.
FTH: “…If it's not that dire, why would they be here testifying yesterday and today making such a case for [the $700 billion bailout]?
RP: “Well they believe it, they believe it. But I don't think they have a clear shot at being credible. I mean they've been involved with Wall Street, they've been involved with Goldman Sachs for a long time. But they've studied different economics. They haven't studied Austrian free market sound money economics. They are all Keynesians. They believe in intervention and planning and regulating and inflation. A system that is not viable. And this fiat system been around only since 1971. A fiat monetary system never lasts, it always ends! Gold and Silver money is the only thing that lasts for the ages. We are seeing the ends of Bretton Woods Two. Bretton Woods [One] was predicted to end even as early in 1946, it ended in 1971. Others have predicted that Bretton Woods Two is a pseudo-paper standard and is a dollar standard. We have lived way beyond our means because we got to create all this reserve currency that we didn't have to work for. But now the dollar system is going to be rejected. Everything we are doing right now will be a burden and weight placed on the dollar.”
Contained within many of Paul's clips is usually an inference to buy gold and silver, but this seems to be lost on the deaf ears on many of Paul's supporters. Many columns at this site and others, as well as in mainstream media, speak of the conventional wisdom of the moment. The conventional wisdom right now is overall apprehension and a “flight to quality” which is apparently to buy short-term US treasuries with miniscule yields approaching zero.
Don't Americans see the trap? Forget the fact that the “full faith and credit” of the United States dollar is under a grievous assault by Bernanke, Bush, and Paulson. Forget the fact that inflation, stagflation, and possibly even hyperinflation long-term are likely. My fellow Americans, my fellow Revolutionaries, the game is rigged, and a trap is set. Expecting a dollar crash? Actually, I allege this probably will not occur, at least not in the sense that most dollar collapse theorists expect. Follow my Money Matrix series, in the near future I will publish my thinking. The last few months I have been studying economics as if I had a final exam on the morrow. Although I ultimately in theory side with Paul, Rothbard and Mises, I agree with plenty of ideas from Hayek, even Quigley, Greenspan and Keynes. Although I strongly disagree with Keynesian principle of central banking and state-controlled economics, I do agree with these statements from its founder:
“If you owe your bank a hundred pounds, you have a problem. But if you owe a million, it has.“
Lenin is said to have declared that the best way to destroy the capitalist system was to debauch the currency. By a continuing process of inflation, governments can confiscate, secretly and unobserved, an important part of the wealth of their citizens. By this method they not only confiscate, but they confiscate arbitrarily; and, while the process impoverishes many, it actually enriches some. The sight of this arbitrary rearrangement of riches strikes not only at security, but at confidence in the equity of the existing distribution of wealth. Those to whom the system brings windfalls, beyond their deserts and even beyond their expectations or desires, become 'profiteers,' who are the object of the hatred of the bourgeoisie, whom the inflationism has impoverished, not less than of the proletariat. As the inflation proceeds and the real value of the currency fluctuates wildly from month to month, all permanent relations between debtors and creditors, which form the ultimate foundation of capitalism, become so utterly disordered as to be almost meaningless; and the process of wealth-getting degenerates into a gamble and a lottery. Lenin was certainly right. There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose.
- Lord John Maynard Keynes, 1919, The Economic Consequences of Peace, pages 103-104
Decide for yourself if you want to ignore Ron Paul and me. We are driving ourselves hoarse trying to explain this to you, but if you want to ignore us, go ahead. Look again at what I bolded above from Paul:
“A fiat monetary system never lasts, it always ends! Gold and Silver money is the only thing that lasts for the ages.”
Paul will rarely come right out and say it directly, but he is not going to kick you in the face. Instead you have me writing to you trying to punch you in the brain. If you look up his economic writings, Congressional honest money bills, and stock portfolio, you will notice that he has acted on his principles. Paul is a strong proponent of owning physical gold and silver bullion.
[Aside: Purchasing ETF's such as GLD and SLV is a bad idea since you actually never own the metal and they may default or become frozen by governments at any moment. Think I am overstating the risk from your government? Study the FDR confiscation of the American public's gold in the 1930s and the recent ban on short selling about 800 financial stocks. Or ask a Frenchman, they are banned from crossing their nation's borders carrying any gold.]
[Also, on retrospect, I did not quite mean for this article to rant so militantly pro-gold and -silver, which it certainly does. Note that I do not advocate putting all of your eggs in the precious metal basket, and I also really do not care how much you have - 1 oz., 2oz, or a lot more, principally speaking its all the same to me. Again, my key point that I am trying to support here is that if you support Ron Paul and the Campaign for Liberty but do not own any precious metals, I view it as hypocritical. That said, do whatever you want with your money However, I will comment that its interesting that if you browse conservative saving and investing literature from the 1990s, many recommend holding 5% gold. In the 2000s, the typical strategy does not mention gold, and just recommends owning some real estate, 80% stocks and index mutual funds/ETFs and 20% bonds.]
To wring your hands, moan about the government powers that be that will “bailout” and “protect” our financial system without believing and possessing honest money, primarily gold but also silver, is the hypocrisy of the weak. C'mon! Gold and silver are even enshrined in our constitution as the very definition of money in Article 1, Section 10. I seriously do not want to read another unprincipled bailout article that portrays its author as shivering in fear without a clue instead of recommending honest money or something likewise sensible like the Monetary Reform Act or at least buying a g**damn assault rifle to protect their family.
That said, as I write here, the gold market (and also silver) are artificially suppressed by the central banks, so the spot prices could easily drop precipitously or rise 10% in one day as they did earlier this month. However, that does not change the fact that contemporary global fiat currencies must inflate or die. Concentrate not on the price of the metals, but on how many grams you physically control remember the true unit of an honest currency is mass not bucks and cents. Furthermore, there is no telling exactly what will happen if the price of gold and silver take off I suspect the central banks may quickly create and then spend their fiat money to purchase all available metal on the market while governments pass laws designed to block or inhibit precious metal ownership.
We must help force the debate on monetary policy. Ownership of physical gold and silver in the hands of We the People is crucial. Here is a checklist in case you agree with what I just wrote. I do realize I have ranted a bit here, sorry. If anyone wants to post either additional sources, or better yet, counter-arguments, please paste in below. I have tried to make it up to you with a list of educational (but yes, dominantly pro-gold and pro-silver) source list below. Let me stress here though to make up your own mind.
- Get Physical Gold and Silver. Visit a US Mint authorized dealer near you and buy Silver or Gold American Eagles. Or Canadian Maple Leafs. Or South African Gold Kruggerands. Except they might not have any. In that case, buying Bag Silver' or pre-1964 silver coins (Halves, Quarters, Dimes) that are 90% silver by mass is your best bet. For the troy ounce (31.1 grams) they will be about the spot price of silver and so will be cheaper than Silver Eagles. (The easiest way to remember this is that $1 of Face Value = approx 0.725 TOz silver, but its typically sold at 0.715 TOz to account for wear and tear.) At this point, buying gold or 10, 100, or 1000 oz. silver bars is fine too. Do note that if you do ever decide to sell, capital gain taxes will wipe away 28% of your profits until we get that unconstitutional law repealed.
- If gold and silver is not available locally, the next place is a spot dealer, of which you need to search for one, or if you have large sums of money you could try buying paper contracts and taking delivery (I am no help in either case). For a spot dealer that will act as a warehouse I can only recommend one, which is www.goldmoney.com. You can create an account for free, but need to pay for the postage to send in an application which takes about a week. The site's idea of being an insured money warehouse or electronic debit card backed by physical gold or silver may well be our next monetary system. The owner is James Turk, an ex-banker of the “Atlas Shrugged”-mold who is a board member of GATA. Research him and www.GATA.org. Since GoldMoney deals in London Good Delivery Bars, they are able to procure bars on the same scale as central banks and major exchanges. [Unless you have an extra $350K for gold or $135K for silver lying around, you are locked out of the market without a spot dealer too.] To date, there have not been shortages in these banking bars, just in the much smaller coins. The key risks are that if the company ever fails you may be paid in crappy fiat currency instead of metal, the metal is not in your physical possession, and you never have perfect certainty the vaults indeed have the metal. I believe the latter to be negligible due to independent and frequent internal audits, security setup and the published bar lists. The site claims absolute ownership and no counterparty risk. This is just my humble opinion, so decide for yourself. This is no substitute for physical ownership but is a nice way to diversify.
- Don't have much money? Just buy a few ounces of silver at $14/oz or so and I will shut up.
- Please join our 111,200+ force at www.CampaignForLiberty.com. We are looking for more savers, libertarians, constitutionalists, fiscal conservatives, real republicans, and antiwars.
- You can also send a note to your Congress representatives to enact Ron Paul's Honest Money initiatives. Join this www.DownsizeDC.org campaign.
- My father would want me to add here that, while you are at it, buy a gun. I think you can figure out why.
For Honest Money and the Restoration of the Republic!
Jake, the Champion of the Constitution
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
As always, unlike the NFL, the author grants full permission to allow any accounts of, rebroadcasts, retransmissions, repostings in part or full of this article to your blog or anywhere else in order to promote the Restoration of our Republic.
Veritas numquam perit. Veritas odit moras. Veritas vincit. Truth never perishes. Truth hates delay. Truth conquers.
“You can’t quit until you try!
You can’t live until you die! You can’t breathe until you choke!
You gotta laugh when you’re the joke!
There’s nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive!
Just open your eyes and see that life is beautiful! … No one will cry at my funeral! There’s nothing like a trail of blood
to find your way back home ”
– from Sixx A.M. “Life is Beautiful.” I agree. The central banks are dripping blood. Get home and protect your family before they arrive.
Gold and Silver Investigation Source List
A Quick History of Gold
GO GATA! The premise of the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee that the world gold market is artificially suppressed by central banks in order to make their currencies look stronger.
www.GoldMoney.com – See my comments above, GoldMoney is an international gold and silver warehouse with insured vaults in London and Zurich. Ability to hold and pay interest on four major fiat currencies, issue payments in goldgrams, etc. Again, I trust them as an alternative way to diversify where and how my physical metal is stored, but I urge you to be wary and thoroughly investigate this and ANY method where someone else holds your metal for you before investing. The best is always physical possession although you should always be creative with your storage locations
The World Gold Council – A wealth of information on central bank holding, gold derivatives, supply and demand statistics and more. Free login required.
Rothbard, Murray N. “What has the Government Done with Our Money?” (1990) A 50-page document that describes Austrian economics. This is the critical key to everything in this series. Rothbard has written a host of other great sources as well, like the 1994 work “The Case Against the Fed.”
www.jsmineset.com Expert Jim Sinclair shares his thoughts on gold investing, financial markets, and trading. For free!
www.DollarCollapse.com This site's main use is as a newsfeed for dollar, gold, and housing market current events. They explain their dollar collapse theory here, which I partly agree with.
www.SilverSeek.com I particularly enjoy reading the columns of Theodore Butler and Jason Hommel
www.GoldSeek.com The sister site of SilverSeek. The Mogambu Guru's (aka Richard Daughty) column has tunnel vision but hilarious and educational..
www.professorfekete.com A seriously pro-gold scholar.
www.lemetropolecafe.com Offers timely gold market advice and a daily “Midas” column. Try the 2-week free trial.
Paul, Ron. “Pillars of Prosperity.” (2008) A 400+ page compilation of Dr. Paul's writings. After reading these, one realizes that Dr. Paul did very little recent work in putting together his best-selling “The Revolution” as most of this book was written 20+ years ago.
Millar, Peter. “The Relevance and Importance of Gold in the World Monetary System.” (2006). Self-explanatory title. Understanding Graph 2 on page 3 is key.
Greenspan, Alan. “Gold and Economic Freedom.” (1966) Interesting work from the Maestro prior to his conversion to inflationary Keynesian theory.
The Money Matrix Series
America, Were Michael Phelps' Eight Olympic Gold Medals Worth Winning?
Published: August 24, 2008
Michael Phelps and other American athletes are bringing back loads of Gold, Silver, and Bronze Medals from the Beijing Olympics. A young libertarian economist asks if it was worth it.
The Money Matrix – Prelude (PART 1/15)
Published: August 1, 2008
Prelude and Source List to a Series on Global Monetary Policy of Control and Explaining Big Government's Finances
The Money Matrix – What is a Dollar Bill Worth? (PART 2/15)
Published: August 2, 2008
“Living so free is a tragedy when you can't see what you need to see!” – Powerman 5000 'Free'
The Money Matrix – What Makes Money Money? (PART 3/15)
Published: August 3, 2008
A quick history of money per Rothbard followed by the properties of money per Ron Paul
The Money Matrix – If You Don't Know Who the Sucker Is, Then It's You! (PART 4/15)
Published: August 7, 2008
The Money Matrix series rolls on by asking 'What are the Types of Money?' and 'What is the “Best” Currency and Why?'
The Money Matrix Explores Seigniorage – Do not give in to evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it. (PART 5/15)
Published: August 24, 2008
The Money Matrix explores Seigniorage as Legalized Silent Plunder with an introduction into medieval and modern banking.
A Money Matrix Addendum: Citigroup and GATA Call for an End to the Suppression of the Gold Market
Published: September 22, 2008
The Suppression of the Gold Market Goes Mainstream, Thanks to Citigroup. And a few interesting back-of-envelope calculations about where the price of gold could go.
Other Honest Money Articles by the Author
Henry Paulson – A Quick Look at the Man
Published: September 27, 2008
Everyone in the country is talking about the Paulson Plan, wherein one clause would make Paulson de-facto financial dictator of the United States, accountable to no one. The article is a summary of my brief investigation and asks for help in finding out WHO IS THIS GUY?
WaMu Gets the FDIC WHAM-O!
Published: September 26, 2008
The Seattle-based Washington Mutual Bank is shut down by the FDIC. The Raiders from the last Great Depression, JP Morgan, Strike Again. Have you protected yourself?
US Treasury Seizes Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac! And What It Means
Published: September 8, 2008
“You poor kid, there have been centuries of philosophers plotting to turn the world into just that – to destroy people's minds by making them believe that that's what they are seeing. But you don't have to accept it. You don't have to see through the eyes of others, hold on to yours, stand on your own judgment, you know what that is, IS – say it aloud, like the holiest of prayers, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.” – Ayn Rand
Bob Barr, What is the Cost of Money? Because Ron Paul and I think you Don't Know (PART 4/6)
Published: June 6, 2008
A Ron Paul Revolutionary asks Bob Barr if he knows how much a Steel Penny is worth.
Dear Bob Barr, Ron Paul Knows where the “Road to Roota” Leads, Do You? (PART 5/6)
Published: June 6, 2008
Bob Barr, relax for a bit and read a lovely Federal Reserve state-sponsored comic book for schoolchildren. Then tell me what it means.
Billionaires for the Ron Paul Revolution (PART 6/6)
Published: June 6, 2008
Bob Barr, where are the Billionaires that Support You? Jim Rogers, Axel Merk, Peter Schiff all support Ron Paul.
The “Pssssst…. We Live in a Police State!” Collection
Spill a Soda, Go to Jail for a Year
Published: September 27, 2008
The latest strange-but-true antics of oppression from our dear Police State. Check out the story of the infamous soda-spiller at a Veteran's Affairs Hospital in Idaho.
Police State Invades Mayor's Home & Kills His Dogs (UPDATED)
Published: August 1, 2008
“It was inconceivable to me that my government would be coming through my door.” – the Mayor of Berwyn Heights, Maryland, or a recent police raid on his residence
We the People versus the Might of the US Government
Published: March 2, 2008
What do the experiences of SAS trooper Ben Griffin, Hope Steffey, and Jose Padilla all have in common? They show the Might of Government is overwhelming Right. We the People want Justice!
Tortured Twins: John McCain and the Trial of Khaled Sheikh Mohammed
Published: September 2, 2008
To very little public fanfare from my beloved American media, a Mockery of a Trial of Khaled Sheikh Mohammed, alleged al-Qaeda mastermind, is getting underway in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. Is John McCain losing any sleep over it? Doubt it.
US Military Draft Creeps Closer – Ron Paul and I Defy Senators “Barackcuda” Obama and “Just-Bomb-It” McCain
Published: July 21, 2008
Gaze ye at the Face of Evil and know it for what it truly is. America, Have No Fear.
Death, Taxes, War, and Heroes
Published: February 22, 2008
The Fight for Freedom in America – The Death of Joe Louis's Sister, the IRS, the Iraq War, Ron Paul, Mike Gravel, and the Brown Bomber
Ron Paul Reports – The “Mother of All Bailouts” Bill
Published: July 24, 2008
The “Mother of All Bailouts” Bill. And the IRS will now access all your credit card transactions. Really.
Latest posts by Jake Towne, the Champion of the Constitution (see all)
- Ron Paul Wins 5 Delegates in Pennsylvania; Romney Officially Has Zero - April 26, 2012
- Ron Paul Delegate Wins in Pennsylvania's 17th District - April 25, 2012
- Ron Paul All Set to Win Iowa and Minnesota - April 24, 2012
- Ron Paul Takes the Lead in Iowa as Gingrich Fades - December 19, 2011
- Pennsylvania GOP Gerrymanders the Lehigh Valley - December 17, 2011
- Ron Paul #2 in GOP Fundraising - July 6, 2011
- Jon Huntsman Enters 2012 GOP Field - June 21, 2011
- Gold Hits All-Time High in British Pounds - June 20, 2011
- CIA Militarization Continues - June 17, 2011
- Food and Goods Inflation on the Rise - June 17, 2011
- Obama Defies Congress Over Warmaking Powers - June 16, 2011
- Jake Towne – “Jobs, Debt, Veterans, and War” Speech - October 6, 2010
- Happy Constitution Day! - September 17, 2010
- Charlie Dent – A Dependent Follower - September 9, 2010
- Jake Towne: Where's John Callahan on the Wars? - August 27, 2010
- Charlie Dent Paid $101,000 by Military-Industrial Complex - August 27, 2010
- Solutions with Hydraulic Fracturing or “Fracking” - August 24, 2010
- Statement on the Ground Zero Mosque by Jake Towne - August 17, 2010
- The People's Money - August 16, 2010
- The Economy in Pictures - August 5, 2010
- Jake Towne Calls on Charlie Dent to Repeal Health Care Tax - July 30, 2010
- Hey Republocrats! Focus on the Issues! - July 29, 2010
- Jake Towne to Charlie Dent – Is That the Best You Can Do? - July 26, 2010
- Charlie Dent Reluctant to Debate Jake Towne - July 23, 2010
- John Callahan Campaign Spies on Towne Hall - July 16, 2010
- China Devalues US Treasury Bonds - July 14, 2010
- Social Security… or Insecurity? - June 29, 2010
- Jake Towne on Your Personal Liberties - June 21, 2010
- Who Supports Bailouts? Jake Towne, Charlie Dent, or John Callahan? - June 18, 2010
- A Lesson from Greece - June 8, 2010
- Remarks at Friends of George Donnelly Protest - June 6, 2010
- The Economy in Pictures - May 25, 2010
- Nullification – The Forgotten Check on the Federal Government - May 21, 2010
- America's Ridiculous Toy Money - May 14, 2010
- Due Process is NOT a Hellfire Missile – A Message for Congressman Charlie Dent - May 8, 2010
- Dow Crashes, Gold Spikes - May 7, 2010
- Jake Towne on HR 5013, the Dept. of Defense's IMPROVE Act - May 3, 2010
- Jake Towne on HR 5146, the Congressional Pay Freeze and HR 5017 Rural Housing Service Subsidies - May 3, 2010
- Jake Towne's Comments on HR 2499, the Puerto Rico Democracy Act of 2009 - May 3, 2010
- One Step Closer to the End of the Yellow Brick Road - May 2, 2010
- Jake Towne – Jobs Talk at Moravian College - May 1, 2010
- Time to Sheathe the Sword - April 29, 2010
- Does the Federal Reserve REALLY Control Interest Rates? - April 29, 2010
- Celebrate Earth Day – No Toxic Dollar Bills - April 28, 2010
- Jake Towne’s Speech at LiberTEA Party - April 20, 2010
- Freedom From Fascism - March 22, 2010
- The Guantanamo Problem – Part 2 - March 10, 2010
- PATRIOT Act Backdoor Extension Passes Congress - March 1, 2010
- What is an Olympic Gold Medal Worth? - February 25, 2010
- PRESS RELEASE – Liberty Candidates Mourn the Deaths of 1,000 Soldiers in Afghanistan - February 23, 2010
- Jake Towne Replies to Dent and Callahan on High Electric Bills - February 21, 2010
- Jake Towne’s Statement on Joe Stack and the IRS Austin Plane Crash - February 21, 2010
- Open Letter to Congressman Charlie Dent from Jake Towne on HR 4061, the Cybersecurity Enhancement Act - February 12, 2010
- Bloody Summer Ahead in Afghanistan - February 10, 2010
- America’s Greatest and Strangest Political Secret - February 9, 2010
- Jake Towne – John Callahan Clueless on Job Recovery - February 7, 2010
- Jake Towne – Common Sense Fixes the Job Market - February 3, 2010
- The Pension Problem - January 31, 2010
- Jake Towne’s State of the Union Reaction - January 28, 2010
- Independent Jake Towne Skyrockets to a “Stunningly High” 8% in the Polls - January 27, 2010
- PRESS RELEASE – Jake Towne Signs Club for Growth Pledge to “Repeal It!!” - January 23, 2010
- Scott Brown, Just Another Republocrat - January 22, 2010
- PRESS RELEASE – Jake Towne Announces Support of Ron Paul’s HR 4248 - January 21, 2010
- The Guantanamo Problem – Part 1 - January 19, 2010
- Remarks on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and New Radio Show Announcement!! - January 18, 2010
- Jake Towne’s Sound Money and Jobs Plank - January 16, 2010
- Aid for the Haiti Disaster - January 14, 2010
- Venezuela Devalues Bolivar Against the Dollar by 50% - January 11, 2010
- The Next Defense – Nullification of the Health Care Tax - January 8, 2010
- Congress Spending Like Drunken Sailors - January 7, 2010
- Chasing “Gelten” Shadows - January 3, 2010
- Guns or Health Care? - January 2, 2010
- Is the Dollar a Ponzi Scheme? - December 31, 2009
- GATA Sues the Federal Reserve & Alleges Manipulation of the Gold Market - December 31, 2009
- Pennsylvania’s Pension Crisis Approaches - December 26, 2009
- Health Care is NOT a Right - December 22, 2009
- Jake Towne Finds a Way to Provide Health Care for the 15th Congressional District - December 20, 2009
- The Government’s “War” on Main Street - December 4, 2009
- Ron Paul – “The Gold Price is Rigged by Central Banks” - November 28, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Speech at the Philadelphia Federal Reserve, November 22, 2009 - November 28, 2009
- FDIC Officially Goes Bankrupt - November 25, 2009
- END THE FED…. Then What? – The Transition to Sound Money - November 24, 2009
- END THE FED – HR 3996, the Automatic Bailout Bill of 2009 - November 21, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Afghanistan War Plank - November 15, 2009
- Remember the Constitution and our Veterans Today - November 11, 2009
- PRESS RELEASE – Jake Towne on FOX Freedom Watch – “The Independent Movement” - November 10, 2009
- Independent Challenger for Congress Invites Dent and Callahan to Debate - November 8, 2009
- Remember, Remember the Fifth of November!! - November 4, 2009
- Jake Towne to Nancy Pelosi – Are YOU Serious? - October 26, 2009
- Abolish the Federal Department of Education!!! - October 20, 2009
- PRESS RELEASE – Congressional Candidate Jake Towne: Stimulus Plan Ineffective in the Lehigh Valley - October 18, 2009
- Liberty Candidates 2010: The Year of HOPE - October 17, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Iraq War Plank - October 15, 2009
- Barack Obama, Elinor Ostrom, and the Nobel Prize (PART 2/2) - October 13, 2009
- Barack Obama, Elinor Ostrom, and the Nobel Prize (PART 1/2) - October 13, 2009
- Preparation Time is Running Out - October 7, 2009
- On the Dollar – Congressman Charlie Dent Answers a Question from Jake Towne - September 29, 2009
- America’s Military Empire (UPDATED) - September 28, 2009
- THE OPEN OFFICE – An Open Letter to Congressman Dent - September 21, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Bailout and Corporatism Plank - September 16, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Veterans Plank - September 11, 2009
- Transparency and Accountability – Jake Towne’s ‘Our Open Office’ Plank - September 9, 2009
- NAIS – An Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne - September 4, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Job Description for 2011-2012 - September 4, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Plank on the Federal Reserve - September 2, 2009
- Jake Towne’s 4th Amendment Speech Against Lancaster Camera Surveillance - August 30, 2009
- PRESS RELEASE – Protest Against Privatized Camera Surveillance System in Lancaster, Pennsylvania - August 28, 2009
- FDIC: “We Aren’t Bankrupt and Everything is A-OK” - August 27, 2009
- The FED Dances as Rome Burns - August 27, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Income Tax Plank - August 27, 2009
- Jake Towne’s “Right to Bear Arms” Plank - August 25, 2009
- The “Other” Party - August 24, 2009
- Jake Towne’s Talk on Financial Derivatives to CC-BASD - August 19, 2009
- The FDIC is Bankrupt - August 17, 2009
- Jake Towne for Congress: The Concept of “Our Open Office” - August 17, 2009
- A Declaration of Independence and Constitution Class Made Easy - August 15, 2009
- Yes, Virginia, There Are No Reserve Requirements (PART 2/2) - August 12, 2009
- Health Care –An Open Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org - August 10, 2009
- Health Care: Another Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne - August 9, 2009
- Fractional Reserve Banking in Pictures (PART 1/2) - August 6, 2009
- Jake Towne for Congress 2010: Health Care Platform Announcement - August 4, 2009
- BOOK REVIEW:Douglas Gnazzo’s “Honest Money” - July 25, 2009
- Congress Responsible for Mini-Bailout of $6.2 Billion to Delphi and Next Week’s Quarter-Trillion of New Debt - July 23, 2009
- Why Foreign Aid? – An Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne - July 21, 2009
- Social Security’s $700,000 Resort Meeting and Our Future - July 20, 2009
- PRESS RELEASE – Jake Towne Files with FEC for Lehigh Valley Congressional Bid - July 16, 2009
- Unlocking the Money Matrix – The Summers Gold Price Suppression Scheme (PART 13/15) - July 13, 2009
- “The Wreck of the Hesperus” andthe Meltdown of the Global Monetary System - July 9, 2009
- The Swedish Chef “Banks” Some Chocolate Mousse - July 8, 2009
- READ THE BILLS – An Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne - July 7, 2009
- Jake Towne on “Regaining Our Individual Rights” - July 4, 2009
- Lehigh Valley Independence Day Rally & Tea Party - July 3, 2009
- Wall Street Journal Reports 401k Withdrawals Frozen or Slowed - June 30, 2009
- FED to Monetize Another $1.75 Trillion in 2009 - June 29, 2009
- One Subject at a Time – Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne - June 28, 2009
- The Bubble Blowers: Goldman Sachs and Cap and Trade - June 28, 2009
- The Money Matrix – Who Owns the FED (UPDATED PART 7/15) - June 21, 2009
- Unlocking the Money Matrix – The Real Interest Rate (PART 12/15) - June 17, 2009
- R.I.P. – The London Gold Pool, 1961-1968 - June 14, 2009
- STATUS REPORT: Ron Paul’s Audit the FED Act, HR 1207 and S 604 - June 10, 2009
- The “50 Laboratories” Model - June 8, 2009
- Bernanke Speak: Translated - June 6, 2009
- D-Day Has Arrived - June 5, 2009
- What Is Wealth? - June 4, 2009
- Re: Health Care – An Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne - June 4, 2009
- RALLY AT THE BREACH!! – A Note on the U.S. Constitution - May 28, 2009
- Bank United Collapses – FDIC “Insurance” Getting Wiped Out - May 21, 2009
- Gold and the “Average Man” - May 17, 2009
- Ron Paul’s rEVOLution Versus the “One Ring” of the Federal Reserve - May 13, 2009
- A Public Thank You to Congressman Charles Dent from Jake Towne on HR 1207, the “Audit the FED” Bill - May 7, 2009
- STATUS REPORT:Ron Paul’s Audit the FED Act, HR 1207 - May 7, 2009
- Open Letter to Congressman Dent from Jake Towne on Auditing the FED - May 5, 2009
- The Gold War – China and the US Treasury Market - May 5, 2009
- Letter to the Editor on Local Currency - May 4, 2009
- MAYDAY!Jake Towne for US Congress, Pennsylvania 15th District (UPDATED 5/30) - May 1, 2009
- SCANDALS – The Jane Harman, Nancy Pelosi, AIPAC, Alberto Gonzales, Power Ranger Spy Plot and the Biden Boys - May 1, 2009
- China Nearly Doubles its Official Gold Reserves - April 24, 2009
- The Zombie Bank Dance:Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, the FED, and Treasury Do a Jig - April 24, 2009
- El Paso, Texas Policeman Roughs Up News Reporter - April 22, 2009
- Ron Paul – The Gray Champion - April 22, 2009
- Off a Cliff with No Airbags: The FED Banking System Quivers in Fright - April 21, 2009
- PRESS RELEASE – Nazareth, Pennsylvania Tea Party on Tax Day - April 15, 2009
- Thank You for Paying Your “Voluntary” Income Tax! Love, The IRS - April 13, 2009
- Amazing Public Comments on the FDIC/Treasury “Legacy Loans Program” - April 11, 2009
- A Conversation on the Latest FEDspeak on Inflation and Deflation - April 10, 2009
- “Dude, What’s Up With These Cop and Spy Shows?” - April 10, 2009
- America’s Military Empire - April 9, 2009
- The Money Matrix – Bring Light to Dark Derivatives! (PART 11/15) - April 7, 2009
- Campaign For Liberty Staffer Detained by Airport TSA for Carrying Cash - April 7, 2009
- The Money Matrix on “Credetary” Inflation and Deflation (PART 9/15) - April 7, 2009
- Let’s HOPE We Avoid a Vietnam Body Count in Afghanistan and Iraq – THE OBAMA WARS PART 2/3 - March 30, 2009
- Open Up Your Computer – Obama Wants a Look Inside!! - March 30, 2009
- Silver Backwardation Bout Ends as SLV Fails to Announce its New Custodian (PART 2/2) - March 29, 2009
- Silver and Gold ARE Money (PART 1/2) - March 29, 2009
- On My Resignation - March 26, 2009
- Ron Paul’s Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009 - March 1, 2009
- The Federal Reserve Replies on its Stock Ownership and Treasury Purchases - February 28, 2009
- Judge Napolitano and Ron Paul’s “Freedom Watch” - February 24, 2009
- The Federal Reserve – A Good Company to Work For? - February 23, 2009
- 18 Days and Counting – Silver Backwardation Persists in the London Market Place - February 14, 2009
- Beijing Skyscraper Burns From “Firecrackers” - February 12, 2009
- Silver in Backwardation!Has the Last Contango Been Danced in Washington? - January 30, 2009
- GATA’s Message on Gold and Silver Manipulation to Barack Obama (PART 2/2) - January 29, 2009
- The Year of the Ox Arrives in China, Land of “Currency Manipulation” (PART 1/2) - January 27, 2009
- Pirates! - January 27, 2009
- “Oh-Bomb-Ah” Launches First Attack on Pakistan – THE OBAMA WARS PART 1/3 - January 24, 2009
- Obama Takes One Big Step Forward on Guantanamo Bay! - January 23, 2009
- The Oath of Obama, Why His Stimulus Plan Will Fail and What to Do Instead - January 22, 2009
- Barack Obama on Gaza and Mumbai – Hypocrite Extraordinaire - January 18, 2009
- Anthropogenic Global Warming or an Ice Age, Which Is It? (PART 2/2) - January 15, 2009
- Ron Paul, Gaza, and the BIS – (The Gaza Slaughter Epilogue II) - January 14, 2009
- Barack Obama Appoints Socialist Carol Browner as Global Warming Czar (PART 1/2) - January 13, 2009
- Ron Paul Shows Some Outrage (The Gaza Slaughter – Epilogue) - January 11, 2009
- The Top Nolan Chart Articles of 2008 - January 10, 2009
- Deceptions: A Short Essay on Labeling (The Gaza Slaughter PART 6/6) - January 5, 2009
- Ron Paul and I Stand Alone on Gaza and Israel (The Gaza Slaughter 5/6) - January 4, 2009
- The Champion of the Constitution’s Saver’s Wish List for 2009 - January 4, 2009
- Cynthia McKinney and the Israeli Attacks on the Dignity and USS Liberty (The Gaza Slaughter 4/6) - January 4, 2009
- END THE FED!Flyer for The International – The Movie - January 4, 2009
- Israel Military Bulldozes & Kills American Protester in Gaza (The Gaza Slaughter 2/6) - January 3, 2009
- Israel Military Kills American Protester – An Economic Perspective (The Gaza Slaughter 3/6) - January 3, 2009
- Israeli Conscientious Objectors – The Shministim (The Gaza Slaughter PART 1/6) - January 1, 2009
- US Soldier 2008 Body Count in Afghanistan Sets All-Time High - December 31, 2008
- Silver – The Cure for AIDS - December 29, 2008
- Bernanke’s Great Lie – The “Gold Standard” and the Great Depression (PART 2/2) - December 25, 2008
- CFR Reports Pakistan Spy Agency Killing American Soldiers in Afghanistan - December 22, 2008
- The “Great Slump” of 2008 (PART 1/2) - December 20, 2008
- Rioting at the Gates of Thermopylae: The Ramparts of the FED & Central Banks Shudder - December 14, 2008
- Madoff Collapse Devastates Anti-Bush Lawyer - December 14, 2008
- More on Gold and Silver Backwardation and Manipulation (5/5) - December 14, 2008
- The Significance of Gold Backwardation Explained (4/5) - December 11, 2008
- Fred Thompson Wishes You Some “Holiday Cheer!” - December 10, 2008
- The Money Matrix – What the Heck Are Derivatives? (PART 10/15) - December 9, 2008
- On Gold and Market Manipulation (3/5) - December 8, 2008
- Will Joey Biden Be President?THE BARACK OBAMA BIRTH SAGA CONTINUES (Updated 12/9/08) - December 7, 2008
- The Next Bubble to Pop! (2/5) - December 7, 2008
- The End for the Dollar and all Fiat Currencies (1/5) - December 6, 2008
- Ron Paul Is Wrong – George W. Bush Must Be Tried for MURDER! - December 6, 2008
- SPOOF: New Element Discovered in America! - December 5, 2008
- Words of Advice for the next Secretary of State - December 3, 2008
- Ron Paul Wastes Chance to Deliver KO Punch to FED - November 20, 2008
- Please, Sir, I want some more… - November 18, 2008
- The Money Matrix – How the FED Works (PART 6/15) - November 17, 2008
- END THE FED! Protest to take place on Saturday, 11/22/08 - November 16, 2008
- Bank and Credit Union 2008 Body Count at 32 - November 9, 2008
- The Drones Did It! - November 8, 2008
- The Real Battle of November isn’t for the White House - November 6, 2008
- Was the Paulson Plan a ‘SHAM’ of a ‘SCAM’? - November 4, 2008
- Everyone Votes for Jane and Joe Schmoe for President on Tuesday! - November 3, 2008
- Iraq Demands US Troops Leave by 2011 - November 2, 2008
- Semi-Spoof News Flash – American Forces Attack Syria, Eight Die - October 29, 2008
- Can Barack Obama Be President? – THE SAGA CONTINUES! (10/29 Update) - October 29, 2008
- Are You An American?The Police State vs. the Hempstead 15 (Part 3/3) - October 29, 2008
- MY PROPHECY – The Federal Reserve Will End!A Money Matrix Addendum - October 29, 2008
- FDIC Gives Alpha Bank the Axe! - October 27, 2008
- Police State Stomps on Iraq Veteran’s Face as McBama Sanctions Attack on Freedom of Speech: The Story of the Hempstead 15 (Part 1/3) - October 25, 2008
- SPOOF:Ron Paul Promises To Return When Country Needs Him Most - October 25, 2008
- Is Barack Obama “The One”? - October 24, 2008
- NY Times Reports the Banks Say They Will Hoard their Bailout Cash-Loot - October 23, 2008
- An Anti-Ron Paul Deflationary Economic Theory - October 21, 2008
- Terrorist Completes Ultramarathon!And Gold Hits New Highs! - October 19, 2008
- THE SAGA CONTINUES – John McCain and Barack Obama – Can They Even BE President? - October 14, 2008
- Cynthia McKinney and the Alleged 5,000 Dead Hurricane Katrina Inmates - October 5, 2008
- Fight the Tactics of our Congress, McBama, and Bush with Ron Paul and I - October 3, 2008
- The Nader-Palin Debate – Is It Time for the Revolution to “Go Viral” Again? - October 3, 2008
- Nolan Chart Facebook Group Page Created - October 3, 2008
- SENATE PASSES BAILOUT!And What to Do, NOW!(New Update from Vern McKinley) - October 2, 2008
- Plea for a Nolan Chart Facebook Account - October 2, 2008
- Articles Written - October 1, 2008
- The Sun Sets in New York - October 1, 2008
- Ron Paul and Federal Aid for Hurricane Ike - September 30, 2008
- HEY! CONGRESS! Al-Qaeda does NOT have an Air Force! - September 30, 2008
- Blast from the Past – Vern McKinley Warned of Freddie and Fannie – in 1997! - September 29, 2008
- A Speech Barack Obama Could Give to Win the Presidency, Ron Paul, and Carroll Quigley’s “Tragedy and Hope” - September 28, 2008
- Save Ron Paul’s Voice – A Money Matrix Addendum - September 28, 2008
- Henry Paulson – A Quick Look at the Man - September 27, 2008
- Spill a Soda, Go to Jail for a Year - September 27, 2008
- WaMu Gets the FDIC WHAM-O! - September 26, 2008
- The Next American War of Terror in Pakistan Continues – Marriot Hotel Bombing Portends Blowback Event on American Soil - September 22, 2008
- A Money Matrix Addendum:Citigroup and GATA Call for an End to the Suppression of the Gold Market - September 22, 2008
- Yes, West Virginia, There is a Banking, Housing, and Financial Crisis – FDIC Closes Ameribank - September 22, 2008
- Answering Matt Damon’s Question on Sarah Palin - September 21, 2008
- Answering Matt Damon’s Question and Bob Barr Should Ask Sarah Palin to be his VP (PART 1/2) - September 21, 2008
- Ron Paul’s Campaign For Liberty Hits 100,000! - September 9, 2008
- US Treasury Seizes Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac!And What It Means - September 8, 2008
- FDIC Closes the Silver State Bank in Nevada as a McCain Resigns in Disgrace - September 7, 2008
- WAR!America Attacks Pakistan - September 5, 2008
- RETRACTION – John McCain Crashed or Damaged Five Warplanes, Not Three - September 1, 2008
- John McCain and Barack Obama – Can They Even BE President? - September 1, 2008
- Israeli Attack on the USS Liberty Leaves 34 Americans Dead, 173 Wounded. John McCain, Jr. Led the Cover-Up - August 31, 2008
- America, Were Michael Phelps’ Eight Olympic Gold Medals Worth Winning? - August 24, 2008
- The Money Matrix on the Grand Deception of Seigniorage (PART 5/15) - August 24, 2008
- Iran and Georgia:President Bush, Why Don’t You Just Shut Up? - August 18, 2008
- Ron Paul and the Struggles of Attrition - August 17, 2008
- Bush and Gang Prepares to Unleash Hell on Iran.Is the Georgian War a Stepping Stone? - August 12, 2008
- Response to Disgruntled Reader on “Malalai Joya” Article - August 11, 2008
- A Galactic Look at all this War-stuff and the Fibonacci Sequence in Tool’s Lateralus - August 8, 2008
- A Salute to Malalai Joya – Afghanistan’s Tom Paine - August 8, 2008
- The Money Matrix – What is Honest Money? (PART 4/15) - August 7, 2008
- The Money Matrix – What Makes Money Money? (PART 3/15) - August 3, 2008
- Iraq Smolders as American War Deaths in Afghanistan Reach All-Time Records - August 2, 2008
- The Money Matrix – What is a Dollar Bill Worth? (PART 2/15) - August 2, 2008
- The Money Matrix – Prelude (PART 1/15) - August 1, 2008
- Police State Invades Mayor’s Home & Kills His Dogs (UPDATED) - August 1, 2008
- Jesse Ventura Joins Ron Paul’s Campaign for Liberty! - July 31, 2008
- Book Synopsis: The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder by Vincent Bugliosi - July 29, 2008
- The George W Bush Impeachment Hearing’s Media Blackout - July 25, 2008
- Ron Paul Reports – The “Mother of All Bailouts” Bill - July 24, 2008
- US Military Draft Creeps Closer – Ron Paul and I Defy Senators “Barackcuda” Obama and “Just-Bomb-It” McCain - July 21, 2008
- A Poem – America, You are So Cold - July 20, 2008
- The 3 Trillion Dollar Government: Hyperinflation in America? (Part 1/2) - July 13, 2008
- Dear Bob Barr – Are You Really One of Us?Signed, a Ron Paul Revolutionary (PART 1/6) - June 6, 2008
- Bob Barr Voted for the Iraq War but Says He is Sorry (PART 2/6) - June 6, 2008
- Bob Barr Voted for the Patriot Act but Says He is Sorry (PART 3/6) - June 6, 2008
- Bob Barr, What is the Cost of Money? Because Ron Paul and I think you Don’t Know (PART 4/6) - June 6, 2008
- Dear Bob Barr, Ron Paul Knows where the “Road to Roota” Leads, Do You? (PART 5/6) - June 6, 2008
- Billionaires for the Ron Paul Revolution (PART 6/6) - June 6, 2008
- A Critique of Iraq War Music Videos - May 31, 2008
- This Article is Illegal - May 29, 2008
- The Gauntlet is Thrown – The Champion of the Constitution vs. David Petraeus - May 19, 2008
- WARGATE:Rumsfeld Calls for “Another Attack” of Terror to Bolster Support for Bush - May 17, 2008
- Preemptive War and Freedom Video Clips - May 16, 2008
- Bob Barr – Assassin of the Ron Paul Revolution? - May 15, 2008
- Andrea Gibson’s “For Eli”, Vern McKinley and Anti-war Reflections - May 5, 2008
- My Father’s Vietnam is My Iraq –Disturbing Parallels - May 2, 2008
- A Federal Reserve Puzzle for the Reader: Where does “The Road to Roota” Lead? - May 1, 2008
- Iran Declares War on the Dollar =More War for America - April 30, 2008
- First They Came for Those Who Didn’t Pay Their Taxes… - April 19, 2008
- Jesse Ventura Joins the Ron Paul Revolution - April 13, 2008
- We the People Warn The Time for America’s War with Iran Has Arrived - March 30, 2008
- We the People versus the Might of the US Government - March 2, 2008
- Kosovo: Ron Paul versus the Policy of Foreign Interventionism - February 24, 2008
- Ron Paul versus the 3 Trillion Dollar Government - February 23, 2008
- Death, Taxes, War, and Heroes - February 22, 2008
- An Hypocrisy of Terms: Liberal and Conservative - February 14, 2008
- Saudi Arabia:The True Cause of the Iraq War? - February 13, 2008